The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS 3.1.0. Optimal weapo traits. For pvp and pve?

• Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ep1kMalware Wait a second, was that 72k DPS with 3 6mil dummies raid buffed? Because if that's the case, its some very low DPS.

No, single target. idk how to measure collective dps on dummies.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ep1kMalware Wait a second, was that 72k DPS with 3 6mil dummies raid buffed? Because if that's the case, its some very low DPS.

You add the DPS you did on the 3 dummies. So what exactly is the point of doing tests with 3 dummies if you don't even know how to measure your DPS afterwards? You do know it doesn't alter anything in terms of single target damage, right?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive already got or made some infused and precise stuff so im going to stick with that. Im no expert, so no argument here :*:*
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You add the DPS you did on the 3 dummies. So what exactly is the point of doing tests with 3 dummies if you don't even know how to measure your DPS afterwards? You do know it doesn't alter anything in terms of single target damage, right?

I didn't, stop jumping to conclusions. I only test on 1 dummt at a time. You're getting ahead of yourself here.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Jonno wrote: »
    Okay so just tested the Shadow mundus stone.

http://imgur.com/fxVhSZu

5 Hunding's, 5 TFS, 2 Kra'gh, vMA Bow, Infused/Precise front bar, Precise back bar, Shadow mundus.

So basically your choices for mundus stones this patch in PvE on Stam NB are: Lover and Shadow.

do a 6m dummy parse plz 3m are worthless

Exactly... Burst dps doesn't say a lot in trials. You have a ~430 difference between regen and drain per second, so that dps is not at all sustainable. Same with other parses presented On foundry and here... That's what I like about @Gilliamtherogue 's parses, he does them on a centurion to show how much you can really get.

If you divide 37000/430, you will be out of stamina after ~86 seconds. People have to start showing the sustainable dps they get...

3 mil test dummy is a standardised test. It let's you compare DPS with other people.

Tests on the Centurion are useless unless you have a full raid party there with you keeping up all buffs and giving you orbs/shards. But then that's not an accurate test because your build isn't the only variable anymore. The test also won't have any comparative value since nobody tests on the Centurion (for the reasons I already mentioned).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 23, 2017 10:43AM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I didn't, stop jumping to conclusions. I only test on 1 dummt at a time. You're getting ahead of yourself here.

Oh wow, so you're saying that those raid buffed tests weren't even on a centurion but on a 6 mil dummy and that you only did 3 tests in a row to find your "average single target raid DPS"? Yeah, I'm sorry, but at this point its getting really hard to take you seriously. The fight is still far too short to give you any useful information, but its also inflated by raid buffs. So yeah, its nice for measuring e-peen, but other than that its even more useless than the 3mil dummy solo test.

So please, don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, when you're clearly the one in that position, not me.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May I ask why everybody talks about infused main-hand and precise off hand?
    Shouldn't it be just the opposite, precise main and infused off? Weapon abilities proc weapon enchants only from main hand weapon but glyph of weapon damage is an exception and isn't procable by weapon abilities anyways. Why not to put poison enchant to main to ensure maximum dps whilst the uptime on weapon damage will be the same?

Thanks for answers.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't it be just the opposite, precise main and infused off? Weapon abilities proc weapon enchants only from main hand weapon but glyph of weapon damage is an exception and isn't procable by weapon abilities anyways. Why not to put poison enchant to main to ensure maximum dps whilst the uptime on weapon damage will be the same?

Thanks for answers.

Infused only works on the main-hand. You're supposed to put the Poison enchant on the Infused main-hand weapon too. The weapon damage enchant is on the off hand and its still boosted by Infused. Also Infused buffs the enchant on your vMA bow, which is the real reason why its so strong. My poison glyph does over 3k DPS by itself, and I still have 60%+ uptime on Berserker, and my Endless Hail does absolutely insane damage (almost 10k DPS) with this setup.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for answers.

Infused only works on the main-hand. You're supposed to put the Poison enchant on the Infused main-hand weapon too. The weapon damage enchant is on the off hand and its still boosted by Infused. Also Infused buffs the enchant on your vMA bow, which is the real reason why its so strong. My poison glyph does over 3k DPS by itself, and I still have 60%+ uptime on Berserker, and my Endless Hail does absolutely insane damage (almost 10k DPS) with this setup.

Just tested it and no. Infused affects only enchant on it's exact weapon. If you have infused on main hand, only enchant on the main hand is affected.

30% stronger weapon damage enchant with possible 100% uptime is too good to pass and I fear that 4,5% crit won't make up for that. But based on your suggestion with poison enchant I might go with double infused then.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on July 23, 2017 4:41PM
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

5 Hunding's, 5 TFS, 2 Kra'gh, vMA Bow, Infused/Precise front bar, Precise back bar, Shadow mundus.

So basically your choices for mundus stones this patch in PvE on Stam NB are: Lover and Shadow.

Exactly... Burst dps doesn't say a lot in trials. You have a ~430 difference between regen and drain per second, so that dps is not at all sustainable. Same with other parses presented On foundry and here... That's what I like about @Gilliamtherogue 's parses, he does them on a centurion to show how much you can really get.

If you divide 37000/430, you will be out of stamina after ~86 seconds. People have to start showing the sustainable dps they get...

Well isn't the point of a fight and a resource bar to have 0 resources left when you're done fighting? I don't see the point of having a full stamina bar at the end of the fight, so of course I'm going to Drain every single bit of that green *** by the end of a boss fight or a dummy fight.

And like I said in a previous post already, if you want to go ahead and do those 20 tests per each setup that I listed (there were 21 options in total with different traits and mundus) while keeping the other factors (buffs uptimes, number of heavy attacks, etc.) at the exact same values on each parse (otherwise the parses are worthless), please feel free to do so, I'm not going to be bothered to do something like that, especially since the verdict will be the same as on a 3mil dummy. The only difference between the 20 parses I did with each setup (I've done 7 setups in total) is the crit chance, buff uptimes are literally the same. What's the other way of normalizing crits outside of just making a fight longer? You got it: doing several tests. And you can't say that in those 47k and 48k parses the crits were insanely lucky (because they weren't).

And frankly... I don't see how a Centurion is more exact than a 3mil dummy (because its not in the slightest). You're never going to be DPSing for over 10 minutes straight by yourself in a trial. So you may like long parses that show that you can sustain for 11 bloody minutes, but then your rotation isn't the same as your trial rotation. Most fights last 2-5 minutes and during that time you will have group support for your sustain (aka Master Resto, Shards and Orbs). A 6mil dummy fight is basically the same duration as some boss fights, and you expect for the dummy to be an accurate representation of your sustain on a boss fight of the same duration? Well, its not. Because if you do the same rotation as you do on the dummy on a boss, you're going to have too much unused stamina, which is basically wasted DPS.
    So your Centurion parses are not a good indicator of your DPS at all, it just means you know how to press your Right Trigger or Left Mouse Button while spamming your skill buttons one by one (because that's all your do for 10 minutes so you must be good at that).
    My point is: you're not going to be sustaining a trial boss on your own, you're going to have support and your goal at the end of the boss fight is to have 0 stamina in that green bar anyway.

So please, stop with the "3mil parses are worthless" because that is entirely false. 1 3mil dummy parse may not say much. The average of 20 3mil dummy parses is miles more accurate than 1 Centurion parse or 1 6mil dummy parse for comparing setups.

If you're not happy with my way of testing things, do your own testing and don't tell me how to test ***, I know what I'm doing.

/out

lol

Totally agreed.

I don't see the point of Gilliam's centurion tests at all. They don't reflect real rotations and they don't give an accurate representation of DPS because of the huge amount of heavy attacking needed to sustain (which messes with uptime on all sorts of things, changes proc rates, etc.).

Now, if someone wants to say that pulling a full raid group together and beating on the big Centurion is a good test: I'll agree with that (or at least, it's an accurate reflection of DPS for static fights like Ra Kotu or the Foundation Stone Atronach). But obviously that's a huge burden to test.

On both my magblade and my stamblade, my 3m dummy rotation is almost identical to my big Centurion rotation with a full raid group (aside from time spent hitting synergies).

He states that in his streams that it's not a dps test and uses the longer parses to compare gear setups over a longer duration to truer results of the gear/stats procs and such which is valuable information.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

Well isn't the point of a fight and a resource bar to have 0 resources left when you're done fighting? I don't see the point of having a full stamina bar at the end of the fight, so of course I'm going to Drain every single bit of that green *** by the end of a boss fight or a dummy fight.

And like I said in a previous post already, if you want to go ahead and do those 20 tests per each setup that I listed (there were 21 options in total with different traits and mundus) while keeping the other factors (buffs uptimes, number of heavy attacks, etc.) at the exact same values on each parse (otherwise the parses are worthless), please feel free to do so, I'm not going to be bothered to do something like that, especially since the verdict will be the same as on a 3mil dummy. The only difference between the 20 parses I did with each setup (I've done 7 setups in total) is the crit chance, buff uptimes are literally the same. What's the other way of normalizing crits outside of just making a fight longer? You got it: doing several tests. And you can't say that in those 47k and 48k parses the crits were insanely lucky (because they weren't).

And frankly... I don't see how a Centurion is more exact than a 3mil dummy (because its not in the slightest). You're never going to be DPSing for over 10 minutes straight by yourself in a trial. So you may like long parses that show that you can sustain for 11 bloody minutes, but then your rotation isn't the same as your trial rotation. Most fights last 2-5 minutes and during that time you will have group support for your sustain (aka Master Resto, Shards and Orbs). A 6mil dummy fight is basically the same duration as some boss fights, and you expect for the dummy to be an accurate representation of your sustain on a boss fight of the same duration? Well, its not. Because if you do the same rotation as you do on the dummy on a boss, you're going to have too much unused stamina, which is basically wasted DPS.
    So your Centurion parses are not a good indicator of your DPS at all, it just means you know how to press your Right Trigger or Left Mouse Button while spamming your skill buttons one by one (because that's all your do for 10 minutes so you must be good at that).
    My point is: you're not going to be sustaining a trial boss on your own, you're going to have support and your goal at the end of the boss fight is to have 0 stamina in that green bar anyway.

So please, stop with the "3mil parses are worthless" because that is entirely false. 1 3mil dummy parse may not say much. The average of 20 3mil dummy parses is miles more accurate than 1 Centurion parse or 1 6mil dummy parse for comparing setups.

If you're not happy with my way of testing things, do your own testing and don't tell me how to test ***, I know what I'm doing.

/out

lol

Totally agreed.

I don't see the point of Gilliam's centurion tests at all. They don't reflect real rotations and they don't give an accurate representation of DPS because of the huge amount of heavy attacking needed to sustain (which messes with uptime on all sorts of things, changes proc rates, etc.).

Now, if someone wants to say that pulling a full raid group together and beating on the big Centurion is a good test: I'll agree with that (or at least, it's an accurate reflection of DPS for static fights like Ra Kotu or the Foundation Stone Atronach). But obviously that's a huge burden to test.

On both my magblade and my stamblade, my 3m dummy rotation is almost identical to my big Centurion rotation with a full raid group (aside from time spent hitting synergies).

He states that in his streams that it's not a dps test and uses the longer parses to compare gear setups over a longer duration to truer results of the gear/stats procs and such which is valuable information.

I just don't see the logic in that. Like I said before, doing some altered rotation to sustain a Centurion tests changes your damage ratio, meaning that proc rates and the efficacy of your CP setup are going to be different than they would be using your real raid rotation.

I just prefer doing tests where I can stick to something as close to my actual in-raid setup as possible.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, back to the topic of optimal weapon traits, how we looking? DW, S&B, 2h, staves, etc.

Infused and sharpened for the win?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for answers.

Just tested it and no. Infused affects only enchant on it's exact weapon. If you have infused on main hand, only enchant on the main hand is affected.

30% stronger weapon damage enchant with possible 100% uptime is too good to pass and I fear that 4,5% crit won't make up for that. But based on your suggestion with poison enchant I might go with double infused then.

Test again. It affects the uptime on the off-hand weapon and it definitely buffs the vMA bow enchant:
    No traits main-hand, Infused off-hand: Hail ticks increase by 37 on every tick
    Infused main-hand, no trait off-hand: Hail ticks increase by 48 on every tick.
    ^ above with no CP and no gear.
    Double Infused is useless though, you're not going to proc the off-hand enchant as often therefore you're losing benefit. Precise on the off-hand is better.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, back to the topic of optimal weapon traits, how we looking? DW, S&B, 2h, staves, etc.

Infused and sharpened for the win?

Depends on the content. There is no single BiS trait for everything.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some ppl just like me want a simple answer...
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »

just use sharp, it has the biggest benefit most of the time, pve.
  • nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    The following is property of youtube's JTK Gaming, I found it on his channel under the testing videos:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1odn2cwKTArekfi2QM3TxGL_n8kyT2nXzPATdVtHBRlk/edit

This is for PvP. For his tests, go see the videos (not linking them directly due to some profanity and forum rules).
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that infused on mainhand buffs both the off-hand weapon and the off-bar weapon (vma bow in this case) feels way to overpowered IMO and does not feels like an intended feature. If this is a bug I hope it gets addressed and fixed ASAP.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭

amen to that.

i just know that im losing alot of penetration in non cp pvp from Sharp nerf, and i'm not sure how to recover that damage.
    Edited by HeathenDeacon on July 26, 2017 12:00AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

amen to that.

i just know that im losing alot of penetration in non cp pvp from Sharp nerf, and i'm not sure how to recover that damage.

Lover + Sharpened gives you around the same penetration as the old sharpened trait.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 26, 2017 6:19AM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow, so you're saying that those raid buffed tests weren't even on a centurion but on a 6 mil dummy and that you only did 3 tests in a row to find your "average single target raid DPS"? Yeah, I'm sorry, but at this point its getting really hard to take you seriously. The fight is still far too short to give you any useful information, but its also inflated by raid buffs. So yeah, its nice for measuring e-peen, but other than that its even more useless than the 3mil dummy solo test.

So please, don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, when you're clearly the one in that position, not me.

..no? No it's not. 6m is perfectly adequate. Assume you have 8dps in a trial. let's assume all thr dps did equal damage to the boss. 6m damage. That would be a 46m hp boss. Raid bosses are usually 20-60m hp in veteran trials.

Also, dps dummies aren't the end all, be all analytical instruments of perfection. 3 and 6m dummies are excellent for a general idea. A 20k differential of dps is so far outside the scope of 'general idea' that you have to be intellectually unstable to question a glaring difference.

Regardless as to wether or not you take me seriously is irrelevent. So you can solo buff 48k with a non raid viable build. i hit 51k last patch with a non raid viable build. Both are impressive numbers that don't mean *** ***.

When you compare a dummy *** parse to a parse designed to maximize dps with raid buffs the difference is glaring. And if you cannot see it, frankly, you're a half baked potato.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that these guys are arguing about who can hit a non moving statue that doesn't fight back better like don't you have anything better to do with your time?
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply it looks actually like this:

PvP:
    Nirnhoned, infused
    Precise, when you want to play a burstcritbuild are the best options.

PvE:
    Precise, infused
    Charged, when you play with destrostaff and for example with forcepulse while holding the elemental blockade active, you should be able to hold 1-2 statuseffects all time active. It could be really strong for soloplay and groupdamagesupport! I am really surprised that this works well!
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

amen to that.

Lover + Sharpened gives you around the same penetration as the old sharpened trait.

Which makes your dps go down by the value of a mundus stone compared to current state.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

..no? No it's not. 6m is perfectly adequate. Assume you have 8dps in a trial. let's assume all thr dps did equal damage to the boss. 6m damage. That would be a 46m hp boss. Raid bosses are usually 20-60m hp in veteran trials.

Also, dps dummies aren't the end all, be all analytical instruments of perfection. 3 and 6m dummies are excellent for a general idea. A 20k differential of dps is so far outside the scope of 'general idea' that you have to be intellectually unstable to question a glaring difference.

Regardless as to wether or not you take me seriously is irrelevent. So you can solo buff 48k with a non raid viable build. i hit 51k last patch with a non raid viable build. Both are impressive numbers that don't mean *** ***.

When you compare a dummy *** parse to a parse designed to maximize dps with raid buffs the difference is glaring. And if you cannot see it, frankly, you're a half baked potato.

My build and my rotation are raid viable. Same gear, same skills, same CP, same food, same pots, same costume, same colors. And I don't do dummy tests for e-peen contests on the forums, in this case I did them to compare mundus stones and traits, and 48k on a stamblade isn't about saying how much better stamblades are vs any other class, its about comparing gear/trait/mundus/CP setups on the same class. Its an impressive number sure, but who cares about impressive numbers on the dummy? I care about my parses in raids and a dummy doesn't show me that at all (it doesn't even give an idea).
    There's a 50mil centurion for testing raid buffed DPS with a whole group, which provides a slightly longer fight than 1 min 20 seconds, but even this isn't giving you a general idea of your DPS in a raid. The Assembly General on hard mode has over 100 mil health by the way. And if you really think that you're pulling 72k on hard mode Rakkhat or the Assembly Commitee, then you're very far from the truth. But you already knew that, right?
    A dummy will never be able to give you an accurate idea of your DPS in a raid, because the environment is too different in the two cases. In a raid, no matter how static a fight may be, there's always incoming damage causing you to block/dodge/break free, there's always more lag and less FPS and there's always some mechanics no matter how static the fight is. The only thing dummies are good for is testing one setup vs another on the same class.They give you a general idea of how much DPS you would do in a perfect environment.
    And parses don't "magically fade into obscurity" just because you can self buff Minor Berserk and Major Fracture.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My build and my rotation are raid viable. Same gear, same skills, same CP, same food, same pots, same costume, same colors. And I don't do dummy tests for e-peen contests on the forums, in this case I did them to compare mundus stones and traits, and 48k on a stamblade isn't about saying how much better stamblades are vs any other class, its about comparing gear/trait/mundus/CP setups on the same class. Its an impressive number sure, but who cares about impressive numbers on the dummy? I care about my parses in raids and a dummy doesn't show me that at all (it doesn't even give an idea).
    There's a 50mil centurion for testing raid buffed DPS with a whole group, which provides a slightly longer fight than 1 min 20 seconds, but even this isn't giving you a general idea of your DPS in a raid. The Assembly General on hard mode has over 100 mil health by the way. And if you really think that you're pulling 72k on hard mode Rakkhat or the Assembly Commitee, then you're very far from the truth. But you already knew that, right?
    A dummy will never be able to give you an accurate idea of your DPS in a raid, because the environment is too different in the two cases. In a raid, no matter how static a fight may be, there's always incoming damage causing you to block/dodge/break free, there's always more lag and less FPS and there's always some mechanics no matter how static the fight is. The only thing dummies are good for is testing one setup vs another on the same class.They give you a general idea of how much DPS you would do in a perfect environment.
    And parses don't "magically fade into obscurity" just because you can self buff Minor Berserk and Major Fracture.

It's not raid viable. You're an idiot filled with wishful thinking, and a lack of understanding. And probably confused.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not raid viable. You're an idiot filled with wishful thinking, and a lack of understanding. And probably confused.

lol
    You really like making a joke out of yourself, don't you?
    You talk about how I'm not understanding something, yet you're the one who's ridiculing himself by posting about things of which he has very little understanding.
    Try harder kid
    Edited by Izaki on July 28, 2017 3:47PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not raid viable.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • overclocker303b14_ESO
    http://imgur.com/kjzhotC

Infused/Precise front bar, Precise back bar, 5 Hunding's, 5 TFS, 2 Kra'gh, Lover Mundus Stone, about 20 CP into penetration.

^ I'm 99% sure that's the BiS setup! :) Obviously, Hunding's is replacable with literally any other set, but as far as traits and mundus go, this looks like its sweet.

It would be the BiS setup if they don't touch TFS. That said, I have a strong feeling TFS will be of of the 9 sets getting 'balanced' on Monday. I think sharp weapons may still be relevant (at least for stam players) and ultimately you will need to go sharp + kraghs if you don't want to pick up the lover mundus.

Guess we will see on Monday...

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://imgur.com/kjzhotC

Infused/Precise front bar, Precise back bar, 5 Hunding's, 5 TFS, 2 Kra'gh, Lover Mundus Stone, about 20 CP into penetration.

^ I'm 99% sure that's the BiS setup! :) Obviously, Hunding's is replacable with literally any other set, but as far as traits and mundus go, this looks like its sweet.

It would be the BiS setup if they don't touch TFS. That said, I have a strong feeling TFS will be of of the 9 sets getting 'balanced' on Monday. I think sharp weapons may still be relevant (at least for stam players) and ultimately you will need to go sharp + kraghs if you don't want to pick up the lover mundus.

Guess we will see on Monday...

Shadow is better than the Lover, so that wzsn't the BiS setup lol
    And technically Veli is better than Kra'gh but you don't get Veli on templates so yeah...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade