Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

2k Crowns for Naryu's costume and Morag Tong goggle's bundle

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
9fd405612e8e0ad0070fa2fdf8155bb7.png

83c44860181ff7ed1165bb6f7c545dde.jpg
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually a very reasonable price. I wish I could get the goggles separately though!
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Super reasonable in price.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Your fingers in that picture are weird.
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, I think that's what some other special character costumes have been priced at in the past. Yay for no price hike :)
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 1,200 personality seemed a bit underwhelming. Two different idles, two emotes, and a walk.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It is always strange to me. In a lot of games fingers are always messed up. They must be a lot harder to do then I would think.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is always strange to me. In a lot of games fingers are always messed up. They must be a lot harder to do then I would think.

Hands are very challenging.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got something against my fingers ? They are currently in a new position for you
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol calling 2K Crowns for a costume reasonable ...

Edit:
    oaflet wrote: »
    Cool, I think that's what some other special character costumes have been priced at in the past. Yay for no price hike :)

No, other special costumes always been 1500 Crowns. #GetMilked
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on July 6, 2017 3:53PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit:

Agree, 2k is the cost of DLC lol.
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either someone is over valuing something or undervaluing something.

Costume vs DLC :trollface:
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costume can be dyed just fine, glasses are second era's finest so far, and sabre cat is priced less than I expected.

About hair style, since I have 14 male characters it is not for me, and 1200 crowns personalities are also what I pass by default.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Costume can be dyed just fine, glasses are second era's finest so far, and sabre cat is priced less than I expected.

About hair style, since I have 14 male characters it is not for me, and 1200 crowns personalities are also what I pass by default.

The sabrecat is probably one of the most reasonable priced items ZOS ever released, together with the white guar and the old sabrecat, I agree.

Edit:
    I remember when the Nord Hero costume was first released like 18 months ago and people were absolutely crying about the price which was 1500 Crowns, there was a massive outcry. Nowadays people are greatful for a 2K Crowns costume? smh
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on July 6, 2017 4:11PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1500 for the Costume 500 for the glasses. I can see how they came to the conclusion that it was worth the 2k. I want to say the Hero Costumes were up there as well when they came out. Naryu in my opinion has been elevated to the 3 Heroes status among the community so her outfit, being as intricate as it is and belonging to the namesake that is Naryu was always going to be more pricey.

Personally I am fine with paying top dollar for high quality work like Naryus Assassin Outfit. I wish the Hero Costumes had received the same treatment. Naryus costume is probably by far the best costume theyve done thus far. A lot of detail went into it compared to others. The only other costume that I think comes close is that Adventurer costume they had a while ago.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on July 6, 2017 4:13PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit:

The trailer hero costumes were 2k each.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    This is actually a very reasonable price. I wish I could get the goggles separately though!

There are a couple different kinds of Dwemer goggles in the crown store.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit:

The difference is this time it's a bundle, you're getting two items with this. Still, Value is relative to each individual player.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Edit:

@Rosveen
    Got a link? because im sure they were 1500.
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Edit:

@Rosveen
    Got a link? because im sure they were 1500.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nord_Hero_Armor

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only wanted the goggle, so didn't buy. Costume reminds me of the free warden set.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the goggles dye?
    Esse quam videri.
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭

Edit:

Others have indeed been 2,000 crowns. Elven Hero, Nord Hero both were.
    Anyway I didn't say it was reasonable- it's a lot, for just a costume- but it's not pricier than comparable special costumes have been in the past.

And this one looks better than others.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have purchased those goggles if they were available separately. No interest in the costume at all. Oh well. Save my crowns for something else.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

The sabrecat is probably one of the most reasonable priced items ZOS ever released, together with the white guar and the old sabrecat, I agree.

Edit:
    I remember when the Nord Hero costume was first released like 18 months ago and people were absolutely crying about the price which was 1500 Crowns, there was a massive outcry. Nowadays people are greatful for a 2K Crowns costume? smh

Nord Hero costume was 2k. You could easily use the search option here on the forums to confirm that.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    These goggles seem kinda flat to me... I like the dwarven ones more.
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Kushh
    Kushh
    ✭✭
    I think the prices of all mounts and costumes are a bit much. Spending 20 plus dollars for cosmetic fluff is kinda crazy.. although I have done it a few times haha. Costumes are the same price as some DLCs lol.
  • Benn G x
    Benn G x
    ✭✭✭
    What's the mount price out of curiosity? Can't get on yet
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Benn G x wrote: »
    What's the mount price out of curiosity? Can't get on yet

2K I believe is what people are saying.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another item weird enough, the goggles. ZOS cannot make a single good looking transparent glass window, even for the closed instances like player housings but instead we must look through the gogles.
    The above character looks like a blind bat.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goggles show up wrong on Khajiit. :-(
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
This discussion has been closed.