Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

2k Crowns for Naryu's costume and Morag Tong goggle's bundle

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Goggles show up wrong on Khajiit. :-(

How so? image? @Recremen
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Riptide wrote: »
    Do the goggles dye?

No, they are facial accessories rather than hats. And my Abah's Watch Turban hides the goggles, so I can either have hat or eyewear, not both.

They do have a pretty nice strap to hold them on imo. Sorry no pics, I'm not in game right now.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz

TBwKLne.jpg

As you can see, the eye is actually covered by the rim of the goggles. The whole thing makes poor Men'Do look quite bug-eyed, which is not really how Khajiit faces work. They have forward-facing eyes like humans, tigers, and like basically every predatory species. Naturally this is straight up difficult process just because there are other peculiarities of Khajiit facial structure that I'm sure gave the art team hell (ESPECIALLY since we have so many sliders to play with and the goggles need to fit all of them), but it definitely hasn't hit the sweet spot for my character. :-(

(Also I REALLY wish we could dye these, lenses and strap separately. I want to be cool and have tinted shades)

*Edit : open the image in a new tab to see the larger picture.
    Edited by Recremen on July 6, 2017 8:31PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goggles on dunmer female:

PnOTVPP.jpg

Not impressive.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Naryu's outfit look exactly like the previous basic one?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does Naryu's outfit look exactly like the previous basic one?

What?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    No preview for this bundle :( I'm reluctant to buy if I can't preview first.
    No Lollygagging.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    EvilKiwi wrote: »

Someone else pointed out in this thread or another, the way to preview is to right click on the bundle, view bundle details, then click on the outfit (or goggles -- you can preview either one this way, but not both at once).
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really like the goggles myself. Using them together with the personality, using the costume itself (and the haircut) on an alt.

8n9d1ec.png

Edited by Siluen on July 6, 2017 10:13PM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your hands are creepy.
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    I wish goggles were sold separately :/
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it too expensive for what it is
  • Erris
    Erris
    ✭✭✭
    I like the goggles, but they don't display at all with some hats equipped. Other accessories (like the dwarven monocles and brow shields) are shown when these hats are worn. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but it makes me sad that I can't equip the goggles with the hats I wanted to wear them with.
  • Raeph
    Raeph
    ✭✭✭
    2k for a costume? Rofl.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er goggles are together. I think I just dodged a bullet. But then I can always put on a different accessory.. Hmm.. Can't decide.

The sabers, I'm getting it. That's a good price if I ever saw one for a mount.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol almost every crown store item can be previewed like furniture, costumes etc :/
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on July 7, 2017 4:30AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone has a better picture of the costume (without crossed hands) from a male?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »

Someone else pointed out in this thread or another, the way to preview is to right click on the bundle, view bundle details, then click on the outfit (or goggles -- you can preview either one this way, but not both at once).

tried it. didn't work
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

tried it. didn't work

There is definitely an option to preview. Look at the UI and click whatever it says to view bundle details. Once that panel is open each item inside can be previewed as normal.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Another item weird enough, the goggles. ZOS cannot make a single good looking transparent glass window, even for the closed instances like player housings but instead we must look through the gogles.
    The above character looks like a blind bat.

Perfect for any vampire.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could preview the costume with dyes. A little steep in price and not immediately sold on the looks of it.

Still might get drunk tonight and will probably wake up in that thing....and with the sabre cat next to me.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    I wish I could preview the costume with dyes. A little steep in price and not immediately sold on the looks of it.

Still might get drunk tonight and will probably wake up in that thing....and with the sabre cat next to me.

+1
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About $20 for a costume and an ugly pair of goggles. ZOS must seriously laugh when they put this stuff up on the crown store and people actually buy this overpriced junk in droves.

And people are saying this price is "super reasonable." LOL! What a time to be alive.

Edited by Remag_Div on July 7, 2017 6:23AM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

tried it. didn't work

For all those who don't know how to preview Crown Store items:

4GS6AUW.jpg
    iBcPFXH.jpg

You're welcome.
    Edited by Marabornwingrion on July 7, 2017 8:12AM
  • Kirsch9
    Kirsch9
    ✭✭
    It's stupid that you can't pre-view it like you can with all the other costumes. Also, it's a bit plane to be so pricey if you ask me.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kirsch9 wrote: »
    It's stupid that you can't pre-view it like you can with all the other costumes. Also, it's a bit plane to be so pricey if you ask me.

Wtf, are you serious? Just look at my post above :/
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

You can't expect people to read other people's posts in a forum. That stuff takes effort.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

You can't expect people to read other people's posts in a forum. That stuff takes effort.

Effort and understanding. Some people just can't process it unless it is written simply or with childish diagrams
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Effort and understanding. Some people just can't process it unless it is written simply or with childish diagrams

All that needs to happen now is for someone to come along quote the post and take it out of context in order to start an argument.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

All that needs to happen now is for someone to come along quote the post and take it out of context in order to start an argument.

Not trying to start an argument. I'm pointing out that there are people on this forum that are this stupid.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
This discussion has been closed.