The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sure sign that you are bad in PvP

dennissomb16_ESO
dennissomb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been doing Cyrodiil for quite a while now and while I always knew I wasn't real good at it, the final proof is hate tells. I have gotten exactly 2 hate tells and both times they were actually meant for someone else.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get hate tells often, not being the big bursty murderer that a bomb blade or a destro sorc can be, but when I do they're magical.

My favorite was the death threat I got a couple years ago. That was golden.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get hate tells often, not being the big bursty murderer that a bomb blade or a destro sorc can be, but when I do they're magical.

Yeah those are special. I've made my share of salty comments as I was learning the ropes, but never would I tell someone to go kill themselves lol. Usually I just raged agaisnt a particular skill or proc set.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been doing Cyrodiil for quite a while now and while I always knew I wasn't real good at it, the final proof is hate tells. I have gotten exactly 2 hate tells and both times they were actually meant for someone else.

lol, you are really special OP. Not even I get those!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 30, 2017 2:58PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get many hate whispers, because I'm lovable and I don't really get into roleplaying a ***, but when I do I just tell them that their feedback is appreciated and that I'll look into whatever issue they've brought to my attention.

I don't, of course, but I learned from ZOS that it's important to make players feel listened to.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now I've learned that you can't put "necro" and "philiac" together.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sure sign you are bad at PvP. You use macros then tell others L2P.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a magblade. almost always when I won a fight I would sometimes get a nice comment something like

"Good Fight"
    "Nice man !
    "Might I ask what you running"
    "How the heck I should counter that "

Few days ago I finally geared out my Proctato (Viper Selen hunt stamblade ), and the following were the wipsers I got:

"I am here just to quest, can you please take you proc sets somewhere else"
    "Snipping noob, cant even play a proper build.snip you and your procs"
    "You would have no chance if your procs did not carry you"
    "Snipping proctard"
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats strange. i never had that kind of reaction from the others in cyrodiil.
    Where do you play? i mean wich camping?
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best whisper I ever got in PVP was when a member of the AD group we had just wiped at Ales whispered me to ask why my high elf was fighting with the Covenant. We had a whole in-character conversation about why the Direnni don't support the Dominion. The other person knew their TES lore really well. Cryodiil RP best RP.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op isn't tbaging hard enough.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    The best whisper I ever got in PVP was when a member of the AD group we had just wiped at Ales whispered me to ask why my high elf was fighting with the Covenant. We had a whole in-character conversation about why the Direnni don't support the Dominion. The other person knew their TES lore really well. Cryodiil RP best RP.

I am always Altmer and always fight for EP now, I am mercenary, end.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sure sign I suck a AvA?

When I get tired of dying. Dying is part of it. Being tired of it means I am in potato mode and need to move on.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    As a magblade. almost always when I won a fight I would sometimes get a nice comment something like

"Good Fight"
    "Nice man !

Few days ago I finally geared out my Proctato (Viper Selen hunt stamblade ), and the following were the wipsers I got:

"Snipping proctard"

hahahaah, I love this so much
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Sure way to get hate tells is put on 2 proc sets and oblivion enchant. If you want some more play stamblade and make Sure you t-bag when you xv1 with your nb friends.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still hope no one can write my Name and thats why I get none. I even tried that famous"tbagging"
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get hate tells almost daily... Usually from people accusing me of zerging while lying dead on the ground next to 30-70 of their faction members within 30m. Same people will also jump me with 3+ friends while I'm alone, fail to kill me while coordinating ult drops over the course of 2-4 minutes... and then send hate tells when random pugs show up and we win the fight.

Honestly, hate tells are a pretty good measure of how effective you and/or your group actually are. I can't imagine these people message everyone that they kill or get killed by. When would they actually play the game?
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 5 screenshots of the 5 hate whispers I've received in 3 years. I need to get better.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I have 5 screenshots of the 5 hate whispers I've received in 3 years. I need to get better.

Nah your incoming hate tells are just automatically forwarded to @Ghost-Shot in the system.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Nah your incoming hate tells are just automatically forwarded to @Ghost-Shot in the system.

The funny thing is, I have actually received hate tells intended for @Ghostbane, I even got a grats for his emp a couple weeks ago lol.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten hate whispers before from assorted elf and pact acolytes. What the f[snip] do I care? You think I even took the time to screen cap that bull[snip]? No, the answer is no to that question.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get tell almost every night I PVP. How big of a group do you run makes the biggest difference .. If you are just 4 people and you wipe 6-12 you will get tells.... Usually the person among the 4 is the highest rank... I use my good hate tells as my sig in TS :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad 'legendary master' isn't playing anymore. I realized he stopped playing when I stopped getting interesting mails/whispers that were meant for him. It's funny how many players mistakenly send mails to someone else.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a stam NB, as designed, using proc sets as designed.

You can be horrible, you'll have tells up the wazoo.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite of all time was getting called a scrub and fotm sorc, oh and also calling me a crutch because I use shields (Magicka sorc), despite the fact I have been playing a magicka sorc main since launch....
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never really got many tells... Then I played warden.

Cliff racers have a 10% chance to generate a hate tell.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really got many tells... Then I played warden.

Cliff racers have a 10% chance to generate a hate tell.

WHY CAN'T I DODGE ROLL 100% OF ALL DAMAGE DIRECTED AT ME?! PTW CHEATER!

Just spit balling ideas.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you kill ap farmers with a equaly sized group (6) and they call you a zergling(mind you they repeatedly try ganking me with 4-6 people while im running solo..
    Or when they (2) bait you +2 lowies away and get nuked after failing to ultibomb(3k dawnbreaker+3.5k dragon leap=>>seriously???!! :trollface: )
    And get salty and say your so bad at the game :lol:
    Or when you try 1vs1 ing a guy and he kites you around rocks for 5min till you get bored and keep walking and he calls you a “sad zergling“ (he usually ganks lowies of horses with 3other gankblades)=>>sry my playtime is 2 precious to chase you for 10 min.
    I :heart: salty messages :trollface:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »

The funny thing is, I have actually received hate tells intended for @Ghostbane, I even got a grats for his emp a couple weeks ago lol.

Amazing. This reminds me, I think I got all of your Alma hate tells.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »

"Good Fight"
    "Nice man !

"Snipping proctard"

LOL YUP. I don't remember the last time I got a hate tell... I do get pleasant inquiries from lots of corpses, though. xD Made a lot of friends after killing them...
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys