The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sure sign that you are bad in PvP

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite hate wisps were, when I was running full heal-bot with my group (resto/s&b) with no offence, but radiant (mostly to press rolly-polly stam NB) and one guy, who got killed clearly by 5+ players, got so salty, that he was crying so badly in my PM, that I'm noob, I don't use any skills but radiant and I don't deserve to play this game. Funny, that he instantly added me to ignore, so I couldn't whisper him back, but he was texting and texting, more and more messages lol. I love it when after being killed by group of players (or even zerg) you blame heal bot in heavy with defending resto in your death. Happened to me pretty often and just proofs me, that bad players are ready to blame anything and anyone, but will never admit fact that it's their problem.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iJxT6Xv.jpg

Does this mean im good? :'(
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    I've only ever received hate whispers on my stamblade. Back in homestead I ran velidreth+bone+agility and was called a proctard, funnily enough by magicka classes running grothdar/skoria. This patch I switched out velidreth for shadowrend+bloodspawn so I could run dubious and I still get tbagged for "playing ezmode nb".

The woes of playing a stealth class in any MMO.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - double tap to roll -
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I never really got many tells... Then I played warden.

Cliff racers have a 10% chance to generate a hate tell.

wasn't yours named Cliff Racer Spam?

kinda asking for it

Nah that's @stealthyevil :smiley:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I never really got many tells... Then I played warden.

Cliff racers have a 10% chance to generate a hate tell.

wasn't yours named Cliff Racer Spam?

kinda asking for it

If only I compiled a list of the hate tell I got on a daily basis :D
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *sigh*
    Now I want hate tells...
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I came back to the game this last week, and I got hate mail already on my magblade from a salty sorc. He accused me of being bad because I wore skoria(i did for a few nights until i got my weave rotation down) and using magicka and stamina poisons when he tried to gank me. My alchemy is non existent ergo I don't use poisons while he was using a magicka poison and infernal guardian while shield stacking the whole time.

He then kept inviting me to party chat on a separate account so I had to block him because he kept spamming hatemail. I stopped seeing him after I oneshot him with a meteor though. Im used to getting t bagged but the last time I got hatemail from eso was from a guy who was salty at my guild and not me since I stopped playing.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    If you're not getting hate tells from Iskra, you're not playing this game right.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MarekT_T wrote: »
    @CalvaryPK, @NightbladeMechanics

Where can one find these "friendly" whispers?.. Clearly I've been playing the wrong breed of nightblade if I'm looking for a "constructive" PvP experience alone.
    Grab a staff and suddenly everyone's chill? Haha, I would sincerely look into mixing it up if that's the case.

@MarekT_T .

I guess magblade typically have advantages in fights because lot of ppl dont run into them so they dont know what to expect. B

After watching @NightbladeMechanics latest dw magblade videos (and almost having an *** ) i put together something similar and tried it out. Since i was being super sneaky i got couple of teabags but no hate tells.

THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    The difference is the degree of cynicism

It is not uncommon for some to 'pose as victims' after giving 'rage' on others. There are several ways to irritate someone, to provoke someone. Whether by chat or by actions. You can chase someone 'in game', tag that person, give the famous 'tbag' ... all this to generate a reaction.

Sometimes it seems like the idea is to actually get some attention via chat. What sets us apart seems to be the degree of cynicism. Those who pose as 'Virgin Marys' - and with their backs, stick the knife - and those who act with a certain humanity, including losing their head in some moments (who never lost, 'shoot the first stone').

- but, as I said, the difference is in the graun of cynicism! Nothing more 'comfortable' than to provoke someone, to remove that person from their normal state and then to 'grace' the zone chat or forums.

... maybe to get in the forum what you can not 'in game': some attention.
    Edited by Juli'St on July 17, 2017 10:21AM