Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you think procsets are broken in PvP combat?

• Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    sry dudes im just 2 lazy to read respond at this point. if u think procs r the downfall of pvp or r too unbalanced plz learn about the combat system and understand how they can be countered omg lol. to ask devs to nerf something b/c you do not know of any way to compete against them is obviously toxic to the players around u.(example: ur a stam and r having trouble killing shields, ever heard of shieldbreaker?)
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 12:42PM
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few proc-sets need adjustments. No need for a global fix (it will just **** up things even more). Adjust the ones that are overperforming in PvP and we´re good to go.
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Lmao 'l2p' and procs wont be a problem. Are you high?

No, but you seem to have no *** clue what you are talking about. Come back when you have a point, until then stfu.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but you seem to have no *** clue what you are talking about. Come back when you have a point, until then stfu.

I like how 2 and 3 star members are telling some of the best players jack #$_&
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    I love my proc sets..

I can guarantee that you will die fast..

But if I kill you, then you would probably die anyway with another build..
    People just need an excuse to why they lost and proc sets are the easiest way..

It is still about skill whether you have procs or not..
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE HOW PEOPLE THINK STARS ON FORUMS DICTATE ANY SORT OF SKILL EQUIVALENCE IN ELDER SCROLLS PVP!

There is so much QQ, they are on the verge of quitting, they have the fingers on the button and ZOS hates it because they need that money!

So ZOS will bend to the demands of QQ.

If Proc set damage should be scaled of your character stats etc. than EVERY SET should be scaled. You realize if damage was lowered or halfed as some say ( what math are you even doing? just yelling out half! will not fix anything..) than proc sets would be useless for PVE AND PVP.

The salt is unreal, this is why i continue to run triple proc sets because i just have no skill, no experience. i just want cheese kills.

You know if i wanted cheese kills id wait on the bridge and clench people off the bridge.

So hilarious people complaining about content that is already in the game. If you have false pride issues and can't understand how to craft or equip gear than please do not complain and tell me otherwise. OP is 100% correct
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even GW2 removed the damage proc sigils from PvP because free RNG damage, that came off any old skill, was considered too skilless even for GW2, and the procs in that game were nowhere near the level of damage they are in ESO, I guess what we should gather from this is that even by the very low standards of MMORPGs when it comes to "skill", ESO is aiming lower than most, I guess learning how to set up burst or when to burst are bit too much for many ESO players...

Edited by Sylosi on July 1, 2017 7:03PM
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭

Bro ur just mad u die from procs and I have an easier time facing them :p
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @ThoraxtheDark NAH DUDE NERF THA PROC SETS IN HALF! WILL FIX DA GAME! lmfaoo
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 7:42PM
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Haha sarento you till people l2p but looking at your post history you are a new nb player who is bad at the game. You didnt have a viper 2 hander or selen before have it dropped for you yet?

I said selene took about 2-3 months around to get. I said Viper 2h took me 2-3 weeks. Stalk me more and you'd also know I'm not even using a procbuild anymore. Been playing since 2016 with a cp500 acc and now im on a new 2-3 month account with 300cp, I guess I'm new :p

If I'm bad we can 1v1 to settle who's "better" if u want lmfao
    Wtf r u saying dude fix that syntax please....
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 7:48PM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Two days as procblade and
    I LOVE HOW PEOPLE THINK STARS ON FORUMS DICTATE ANY SORT OF SKILL EQUIVALENCE IN ELDER SCROLLS PVP!

There is so much QQ, they are on the verge of quitting, they have the fingers on the button and ZOS hates it because they need that money!

So ZOS will bend to the demands of QQ.

If Proc set damage should be scaled of your character stats etc. than EVERY SET should be scaled. You realize if damage was lowered or halfed as some say ( what math are you even doing? just yelling out half! will not fix anything..) than proc sets would be useless for PVE AND PVP.

The salt is unreal, this is why i continue to run triple proc sets because i just have no skill, no experience. i just want cheese kills.

You know if i wanted cheese kills id wait on the bridge and clench people off the bridge.

So hilarious people complaining about content that is already in the game. If you have false pride issues and can't understand how to craft or equip gear than please do not complain and tell me otherwise. OP is 100% correct

Lol then why do you run 3 proc sets? I know why I run selen/viper on my stamblade because it's too good and I don't want to gimp myself. Also it's fun to be super mobil with great sustain and high burst.

I also wonder why you get so upset about other players complaining about proc sets. Sounds like you are scared you cant compete without them. ;)
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    The salt is high. I don't like proc sets because it makes players who have no skill, not need to gain skill, but also be able to kill the average casual player. Once players discover and create the cheese builds (and share it the the wider player base, like Sypher), things get out of hand, and we lose build diversity.

I understand that proc sets are useful for increasing DPS, but some proc sets in this game are poorly designed and thought out. In other words, they look great on paper, but the Devs don't seem to always consider other proc sets that players can and will use them with. There are over performing proc sets (viper), and proc sets that are just useless (Ice Furnace). I know the Devs do adjust proc sets (look at the Defiler set), but they seem to largely ignore sets that are already in game, until a major update comes along.

I like how 2 and 3 star members are telling some of the best players jack #$_&

I've been playing since beta, but haven't been particularly active in forums (thus the three stars). Some other players may be in the same boat as I am, so don't assume that the 2 and 3 stars are the newbies of the game.

On another note, this game has gone through massive meta changes over the past 3 years. Players need to learn to adapt their builds and play style to compensate. There was a time where it was mandatory for players in my guild to put up block whenever we were on a capture flag because of magblades running around with bomb builds, killing entire groups with a few well timed abilities. A lot of people complained, and a lot of players learned to adapt. So yes, I am saying l2p, but i'm also saying learn to adapt. Ideally, we wouldn't have proc sets (I personally don't like wearing them, but have in the past), and ideally players would utilize the hundred or so sets in this game for build diversity, instead of wearing the meta cheese build.

If you keep dying with your build, perhaps that build, class, and playstyle doesn't work for you. It's been 3 years and i'm still figuring out what I excel in.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa with your logic, why are you questioning other players for using proc sets, especially when you use them? You're saying you're gimping yourself as in if you didnt use procs you'd be screwed LOOL....SO WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING OTHERS IF THEY CANT COMPETE W/O THEM? On top of this, there's better builds out there besides the ones you copy off youtube(Hexys build; Viper, Selene, Eternal Hunt).

The question you asked is answered in his response, I can quote it if you're having trouble finding it.

Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail :p
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht Do you properly understand what you said?
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 8:02PM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Sarato trolol his did you read his post I'll quote it for you if you need help. Btw i remeber you crying about not getting selen or viper to drop.
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa yea not gonna lie, I was annoyed by them not dropping. btw I'm not using that build anymore. l2p w/o ur procs nd dont contradict urself bro. I shud call u a pretzel w/ how salty u r :p
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    People get so saltified over procs, cant wait to use my triple proc mageblade tho. ranged burst for days
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Sarato How is your star farming going? You are so salty and trolly just look at your post history. How do you even have time to play with all the forum posts and threads? Your claim of 1vx when you cant even deal with hurricane and don't understand basic mechanics of this game.

There are plenty of builds that work for a procblade but I had this set up from SOTH did you even play then prob not. ;)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sarato do you realize @lexxypwns is one of the better players on this forum (along with many others you disagree with) and is one of the players responsible for shaping the meta?

Because that's whom you and your supporters are saying "l2p" to
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht stop riding him 1st of all. 2nd of all idek who he is, im also not saying l2p to him I'm saying l2p to you. You say I'm targetting another person and try to tag him b/c you can't learn how to debate properly. 3rd, l2p scrub. If you knew how 2 play, you wouldnt be troubled against procs, scrub.
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa -Why do you stalk people? b/c ur salty. Why do u act like u know everything about the person after stalking them? b/c u lost a debate against them making u salty.

-"star farming"...idc abt ur assumption/opinion on this sorry kiddo

-I don't have trouble with hurricane, it was a question. Don't make ignorant assumptions b/c you're salty and lost a debate.

-I don't understand game mechanics when you whine that you'll be gimped w/o procs? I also dont need to play for that long to be able to learn more than u obviousy, if u need procs to win your fights on a stamblade LOL. l2p and maybe you'll get there some day

try again w/ something factual and maybe you'll get somewhere :p
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 10:23PM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    No need to stalk visit the forums on a regular and you will be bombed by sarato nonsense threads the last 2 or 3 weeks. Kinda sad that you spend all your time on the forums trying to provoke and get attention. But I'm doen here after having "stalked" you I understand that you are 100% a forum troll with little to no insight in the game and make no valuable contribution to make you just try to farm stars and mine salt.
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa Still searching for your facts.. can't find any in there. Sucks that you cannot debate b/c you can't provide anything factual leading to nothing beneficial for the perception of the game. Leaving would probably be the best choice of action for ya.
    Edited by Sarato on July 1, 2017 10:36PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to love these forum trolls.

If you honestly defend proc sets that speaks more than a any response you'll give.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarato wrote: »
    @Waffennacht stop riding him 1st of all. 2nd of all idek who he is, im also not saying l2p to him I'm saying l2p to you. You say I'm targetting another person and try to tag him b/c you can't learn how to debate properly. 3rd, l2p scrub. If you knew how 2 play, you wouldnt be troubled against procs, scrub.

Idk who exactly you are, but l2p without procs is a great premise, discounting one fact: you will never consistently beat a superiority geared player with equal or greater skills than your own.

While proc sets are clearly an issue, they also serve a very important role, you see. Proc sets are the most reliable way to deliver burst. This is important because it allows you to punish mistakes and get/recover the upper hand in a fight in a matter of seconds. At present, Pvp in this game is far too forgiving, you can consistently outplay someone, even for minutes at a time, and neve secure the kill. This is the niche that proc sets fill, if we remove proc sets then something has to change about heals/shields scaling off offensive resources or we just create a new meta where running light/medium and damage stacking becomes the key, this is no different than proc sets and will likely end up in more direct class skill nerfs.

Like many others, I'm not thrilled with proc sets, but most people fail to see that if you remove or nerf the meta it creates a vacuum in which some other "broken" set up becomes top dog. Often I feel our community is sorely lacking in foresight. Unfortunately we know ZoS struggles with balance, while I think something needs to be done to make proc sets less appealing, I'm not sure a direct, hard nerf is the appropriate answer.

As far as suggesting @waffenacht learn to play without proc sets, he plays tanky mag builds and usually runs clever alchemist for burst. He's not a proc set user
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95 lol advocate shieldbreaker nerf more cuz obviously ur not biased against stam players
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarato wrote: »
    @leepalmer95 lol advocate shieldbreaker nerf more cuz obviously ur not biased against stam players

I have 8 characters... 1 of each magicka/stamina.

I've been playing my procblade for a week... i'm at 4m ap this campaign ranked 30~...

Biased?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    proc sets are fine, its that you can stack them and hit some one with enough damage to kill them in pvp in under 2 seconds and they have no chance to even react.
    that, is the problem
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns I said @Waffennacht should learn to have better counters against procs(l2p against them so he'd be less troubled) not that he shud l2p w/o them. This was a very good response, I agree. From there it's all dev work.

@leepalmer95 Ok you played ur stam toon for a week cool man. What I'm saying is you advocated for nerf on a set that isn't even a problem. Why would you do that? biased biased biased. Y'know if some sh** was to be nerfed harshly you wouldn't be affected due to having all those characters, making drastic bullsh** changes that you could easily advocate adaptable.
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @dwemer_paleologist what do you suggest?