Show off your Vampires

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Show me your Vampires, I'm looking for inspiration lets see what you did.
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my ancient vampire, with over 100 'children' from his bite:
    large.basilsuit1.jpg.f65c859736cc10f819c4cf045273e7c2.jpg

large.basilsuit3.jpg.b758e070c1438ec4d388f1b527b823b7.jpg

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    This is my ancient vampire, with over 100 'children' from his bite:
    large.basilsuit1.jpg.f65c859736cc10f819c4cf045273e7c2.jpg

large.basilsuit3.jpg.b758e070c1438ec4d388f1b527b823b7.jpg

Well hello there...
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A disguised vampire. Creepy background as well :P

072eLqN.png

Another angle as added bonus

rzzjLUF.png
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • vommaro123
    vommaro123
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone bite me on ps4 please i dont have much money i got like 200 gold my psn is vommaro123 if its free it would be bettee
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivana Byte my first vamp, made for giving away free bytes back at launch, Mother of the Byte family
    Screenshot_9.png

Vyle Byte what I consider my main
    Screenshot_18.png

Hakate My Empress <3
    Screenshot_15.png
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madam Argentia, because older ladies can be turned, too:

Argentia.png
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madam Argentia, because older ladies can be turned, too:

Nice one! I made a Khajiit that is a bit older but it doesn't really show very well with fur and all. Ironically she has Ma' in front of her name which denotes a young child of either gender, a term of endearment or "child" or "apprentice" or, in the vernacular, "virgin". Just because she is so sweet, inexperienced and... well.. hides a front. But I digress, she isn't a vampire and likely won't be!
    Edited by LMar on June 11, 2017 8:15PM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GlidesMemeNatchPotes.png

In a meme I made for natch pote threads.
    Edited by tinythinker on June 11, 2017 8:18PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selena Bloodworth, my first vamp

34hi32t.png

And Lady Menewen, my main

2vl5g01.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]
    Did you enjoy your meal we shou
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Selena Bloodworth, my first vamp

34hi32t.png

And Lady Menewen, my main

2vl5g01.jpg

Oh we should go on a binge sometime
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love you all, good job guys
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    606d9d4a-145f-4275-9b05-cd34d0a118a4_zpso55lf6lr.png
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w1SjKJ.jpg
    Options
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My belly dancing assassin vampire.
    She has bitten alot of people in her time. All of which was for free, of-course.
    VmWldNy.png
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So many thinblooded "Lessar" vampires!!!
    Options
  • TempusFugit
    TempusFugit
    ✭✭✭
    311vuo6.png
    PC NA AD/DC/EP

Ash : "Klaatu Barada N... necktie... nectar... nickel... noodle. It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!"
    Options
  • smackysmacks
    smackysmacks
    ✭✭✭
    My darling.
    2jc61rq.png
    Options
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemis Renault
    30783109332_c265559ac5_b.jpg
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My first character and first vampire:

Screenshot_20170218_103214.jpg

I never planned to make vampire characters... But long time ago when he was level 12, I realized - I don't like his face, made wrong selections when I created him... Just when I was going to log out and delete this guy, I saw vampire bite seller in zone chat. As I already saw lot of other vampire khajiiti in game and liked what I saw, I thought "Hmm, maybe vampirism will improve his face enough to save him?" To my surprise, it did :smiley:

My second vampire was specially created character - take away vampirism from her and she will stop existing. She was also 12 level, bravely riding on her almost 0% horse through dangers of Reaper's March in search of bloodfiends, but found only werewolves or nothing. That's when I saw vampire bite seller in zone chat again :smiley:

Screenshot_20170327_204145.jpg

This was taken just for looks with original Lich set, which dropped from dolmens. She is necromancer in my story and has Skinned Hound as pet :D But in limited world of ESO, this is her usual outfit, with one of her "summoned" friends:

Screenshot_20170327_205613.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on June 12, 2017 1:28PM
    Options
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    funny-supernatural-vampires-sparkle-free.jpg
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Ivana Byte my first vamp, made for giving away free bytes back at launch, Mother of the Byte family
    Screenshot_9.png

Vyle Byte what I consider my main
    Screenshot_18.png

Hakate My Empress <3
    Screenshot_15.png

Vyle Byte and Hakate ♥♥
    Edited by altemriel on June 12, 2017 2:11PM
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one is also of the kin of Lamae Bal.

Rrcxx0j.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Rrcxx0j.jpg

Q9blVWV.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Q9blVWV.jpg

With love to the crimson milk of her foes
    Maoimii

Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With pleasure, my dear.

This is Beatrice Leoriane. She fancies herself a highborn lady due to the blood of Lamae Bal, and doesn't like being called a vampire; she is a Scion of Lamae Bal. It is not unusual for her to go several days without feeding, which often causes her contracts in the Dark Brotherhood to turn a little messy.
    Due to her delusions of grandeur, she generally has little respect for mortals, with a few exceptions, and see herself simply as a vampire scion, and not as a Breton. Still, she respects Speaker Terenus, due to his rank within the Brotherhood, since she knows no other Speakers or the Listener personally, and Elam Drals, who she has a completely obvious and 100% public crush on.

KxoUd4G.png
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on June 12, 2017 5:02PM
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give you Countess Raya Ottele https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8v_nHLepJs
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pissed at becoming a vampire as a stam toon. (cured soon after)
    Vampire_zpsrdjrjr9u.png
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on June 12, 2017 5:12PM
    Options
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    qaeluh6w.jpg
    Edited by Arcon2825 on June 12, 2017 9:04PM
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
    Options
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    x6TPIG0.jpg
    Spiral Skein, Breton vampire. With some weird NPC talking to her clannfear Steve.

D6Ku8c9.jpg
    She also hates feet.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    rdcuicD.png
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
    Options
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway