I stopped counted after 4000 hours, but I find myself an expert at this point. So from my experience Sorc healing offers, mobility, sustain, and adaptability, and concussion.Though some, significant change happens with murkmire, I have given this a chance to reevaluate the class for healing. There are still needs I believe need to be worked on but so new things to look forward to a better negate (it actuallly stuns enemies), immortal pets in trials and dungeons, a useful dark conversion.
Advantages of the class
* Ultimate cost Reduction -
* Flexible Burst heal that heals self and ally in 360 direction
* 8% extra health (means stack more magicka)
* No need to use IA for concussion uptime
* Mobility to extra allies from afar (bolt escape + boundless storm)
* Cost Reduction in stamina, and magicka
* Magicka Regain (up to 20%)
* Stamina and Health Regain 20%
* Buffs healing with Spell damage
* Build flexibility
* Passive Extra Damage
* 3 + synergies
Disadvantages of Class
* Neagate has rare uses
* Lack of damage migration
* Lack of heals over time outside ultimate
* Twlight Maritach is often used by Sorc dps
* Empoward Ward buff is a dimished version of a similar warden buff
So while my days of advocating Sorc healers gameplay have past, now things grown to expand to many classes and roles. As such I don't know how often I will update things, but in honor such a legacy that I have found to represent my adventures. I give you updates dungeons, trials, pvp and pug healing.
Free Spirit: Supportive for Pugs * in Testing
Replaces Pug Proff healer build
Dark Spirit: Supportive for Experienced Players * in Testing
Spirit Mender: Off Healer * Testing Build
(Ultimate cost reduction + Ultimate Generation + Ultimate effectiveness)
*Blood Spirit: Disabler * In progess build
What Sorc Healerscan do best for pvp Support is disable enemies and get away after causing trouble.
At one point I used these builds.
Dark Priestess 1 (end game sorc healer)
Dark Priestess 2 (end game sorc Healr)
Syngerzier (aka pug proof)
Dark Priestess (End Game Healer)
How to use
I won't pretend I play like everyone else or everyone plays like me when healing on this class, but I do know how How to play Sorc Healer, How others player it casually and competivitly, and how I play it compared to others. So with 3 years of experience and more hours then I ever want to count. I present How to Play Sorcerer Healer Guide
- @troomar for numerous amour/food sets variations, along with fixing issue of sub par health with twilight. Also providing many insights in designs.
- @flow for helping with optimization of red champion points
- @Uoullsw (best tank in game) who helped git gud so to speak. I would still be cowering in front of dlc dungeons without your guidance and support.
- Mk - for tanking with be when sorc weren't even allowed in dungeons and didn't had that great of support skills (no twilight, or healing negate)
- Thanks to varies Trial teams who know whom I play Mercenary healer aka Pug healer for their veteran or normal trials. It's always quite the experience.
- Thanks to my Teamates from Rolling Cliffhangers, and Moonlight Travelers who I played Core Healer for a time. I learn so many things.
- Thanks to all those who remind me, that I still have things to learn and well sometimes I am still a noob. xD (especially, flow legs, and ghost)
- Special Thanks, to teamates to my First vDSA Run - I learned pride of sorc healer
- My heartfelt thanks to @southrain who gave me the wisdom to heal not like a templar but a Soc
Why pick Sorc Healer over another class.
Do pets die?
Not after murkmire they won't be an issue in dungeons and trials.Though PvP ...>..>
Aren't Templar the best or better healer?
Why no arena staff
Can you compete End game content with this?