Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Disappointed telvanni towers and tel galen shipped looking like flesh towers

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've advocated for the tower in another post.

But I just spent the past 6 hours fully decorating it on xbox na.

And it looks beautiful. I finally have a proper wizards tower to live in. Truly astounding decorating job :)

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've advocated for the tower in another post.

But I just spent the past 6 hours fully decorating it on xbox na.

And it looks beautiful. I finally have a proper wizards tower to live in. Truly astounding decorating job :)

You should post some screenshots. I was tempted to buy it but I wont get my sub crowns until the end of July and I am too cheap to shell out 80 dollars for it. I saw a post on reddit that you can build to the top and run around on top of the mushroom. View was great and some people are amazing creative in how they build and decorate.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think these crown store exclusive homes are ridiculous in their pricing, but I would have actually bought the mushroom tower if it didn't look like a rocky tower covered with dead flesh atronachs. Horrible job designing these. Oh well, saved me some money.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    I think these crown store exclusive homes are ridiculous in their pricing, but I would have actually bought the mushroom tower if it didn't look like a rocky tower covered with dead flesh atronachs. Horrible job designing these. Oh well, saved me some money.

Pfffft. Tel Galen maybe. But, Grand Topal Hideaway was worth the crowns. It's gorgeous and absolutely huge. Beyond large and spacious. Meanwhile Tel Galen is very sloppy-looking. It looks like it was rushed through, and just thrown together. Not mention how small Tel Galen is.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on June 19, 2017 11:45AM
  • Triumviri
    Triumviri
    ✭✭✭
    Man you guys are so salty about this tower...

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triumviri wrote: »

You know it!
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up buying it. As I've said in other threads, 10k crowns for furnishing valued at 70k+ was hard to resist!

De-uglifying it will definitely be a long-term project! :smiley:
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    I ended up buying it. As I've said in other threads, 10k crowns for furnishing valued at 70k+ was hard to resist!

De-uglifying it will definitely be a long-term project! :smiley:

I like the furniture and if I had the money id buy it and move it all to the amaya lake lodge.
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 19, 2017 7:55PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    xaraan wrote: »

Pfffft. Tel Galen maybe. But, Grand Topal Hideaway was worth the crowns. It's gorgeous and absolutely huge. Beyond large and spacious. Meanwhile Tel Galen is very sloppy-looking. It looks like it was rushed through, and just thrown together. Not mention how small Tel Galen is.

Grand Topal Hideaway is amazing.

I didn't have the Crowns for it when it dropped and I wasn't about to spend the cash to buy it, but our "Guild Hall" is there and it's really impressive.

Here's hoping we get another big house soon that doesn't look like a Flesh Atronach's ***.
    Edited by LiquidPony on June 19, 2017 8:38PM
  • Rawreak Rovyre
    Rawreak Rovyre
    ✭✭✭
    Triumviri wrote: »

Salty like the *** tower this is...

Eh wot?

>.>
  • herodetime
    herodetime
    ✭✭
    I agree, all of the Telvanni towers look disgusting! Whether or not they got the correct colors down for fungus it looks too much like the flesh atronachs to be even remotely appealing! I mean it's made with Telvanni magic they could've at least changed the color to something that doesn't look exactly like the flesh atronachs! I was so excited to buy it when I heard it was coming out but after touring it I completely changed my mind.
    Athrenreil - AD Bosmer Nightblade CP 372
    Anexile Akin-Ammu - EP Dunmer Templar Lvl 16
    Solkra - DC Orc Dragonknight CP 372
    Minnolime - AD Altmer Sorcerer Lvl 43
    Drop-Kicks-Guars - EP Argonian Sorcerer Lvl 49
    Szayel Aporro Granz - AD Altmer Templar Lvl 17
    Lyrvekki Owlcloak - EP Nord Dragonknight Lvl 11
    Nok Littleleaf - AD Bosmer Warden Lvl 25
    Cato Loukios - AD Imperial Templar Lvl 21
    Mirill Hlaalu - EP Dunmer Nightblade Lvl 23