The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE BIG BOSS.
    DEF BIG BOSS AT ALL COST !
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Let's revive our place in the forum since it's maintenance day... No where near enough banter from the masses!

Make EU 30 Day CP Campaign Forum Thread Great Again ;)
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I LOVE BIG BOSS.
    DEF BIG BOSS AT ALL COST !

The big man can handle himself nowadays, he beat me up the other day. It wasn't exactly fair and square like, I had just taken a massive beating from a small zerg and gate guards but we ended up fighting eachother for a while until he'd completely drained my resources and eventually got the killing blow.
    Yeah I laughed pretty hard too, haven't played in months and all my builds are ancient but I was very impressed and he had the decency to /honor.

Loving the mayhem that is Vivec at the moment, some real good epic fights as long as you don't have perma-Curse and Fury constantly ticking away on you. Templar's also seem quite broken still and not fun to fight either.
    PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love when big boss logs in and start the motivational speeches. :D
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I love when big boss logs in and start the motivational speeches. :D

You cant beat a good rally! :)
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    all hide!!!
    i'm coming back....
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    slu dem lol I want to join purely for the referenced grime slang nostalgia!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    sluuuuuuuu dem !!!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    its reggae reference not grime
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    SLU DEM is recruiting solo PvP players with a sense of humour, we rarely group, have random pve guild traders, share junk in the bank and talk nonsense about builds, also we duel and do BGs. newbies and seasoned pros welcome. /w me for invite

any alliance
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol in PTS does the guy that was top when it started hold emp position? crusty is top in vivec PTS (he SLU DEM btw)
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually had fun in PvP today.. not that much lag, all the proctards are clueless and free AP.. the fun ended when an AD ballgroup zergguild came in and destoyed the frames, sound and overal performance :(
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We don't need lag squad on ep.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭

*** lag squad >:) I hate those guys.
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont mind the playstyle so much.. i mean play as you want if you enjoy that playstyle although it seems boring to be in a ''stack on crown '3 2 1 proxy up pop destro ult spam aoe's go in now embrace the lag and aoe caps'' type of group (Good God.. imagine being the heal/camp *** in one of such groups). However those type of groups totally drain the last bit of remaining life out of the poor Hamsters which power the eso servers.
    Edited by Bosov on August 16, 2017 2:51PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    its reggae reference not grime

where i come from its grime.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    BORED. NEED. PVP. TIME. HURRY. UP. WROBEL.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »

I second this. Delete'm all, those cheaters and exploiters!

Vivec is quite fun when it doesn't lag. But the current fights are kinda lame. There's 1 or 2 spots on the map where you'll find fights- rest of the map is empty.(Take a guess WHERE!)
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were best troll guild EU last night. xD
    PC EU
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on January 26, 2018 10:58AM
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »

I second this. Delete'm all, those cheaters and exploiters!

Vivec is quite fun when it doesn't lag. But the current fights are kinda lame. There's 1 or 2 spots on the map where you'll find fights- rest of the map is empty.(Take a guess WHERE!)

Third it.

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    big boss please go away, you nerf the campaign with your 5am morning caps, you are a terrible player too.

5v5v5 5am, suddenly 50 ad take map, you got mad skillz lol
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIG BOSS IS THE BEST.
    BIG BOSS IS THE STRONGEST.
    BIG BOSS PAWN U ALL !
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Big Boss is a terrible player, he probably rallies the troops well but then just runs headfirst into us and we kill him easily.

The morning cap thing is just rubbish for the campaign, I mean when was the last time AD didn't win a campaign?
    Months.

Absolute joke.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Big Boss is a terrible player, he probably rallies the troops well but then just runs headfirst into us and we kill him easily.

The morning cap thing is just rubbish for the campaign, I mean when was the last time AD didn't win a campaign?
    Months.

Absolute joke.

Have you ever looked past the tunnel vision and asked yourself why is there a morning cap? Think about it.
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Because some players aren't good enough to play prime time. I get it, just ruins the campaigns.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Have you ever looked past the tunnel vision and asked yourself why is there a morning cap? Think about it.

Sure... because Big Boss and Bis zum letzen man are
    - loving 6am wood fights on an empty map and wood ap accordingly, obviously
    - unable to emp cap in prime time, most of the time ending with a spawn keeps defence
    - unable to defend hidden 30+ in keeps all day long without woodemp buff, losing emp as soon as DCs get online around 5pm, sometimes earlier.
    - unable to depack, so loosing the whole map behind them as soon as they get stucked vs a defended keep.
    Edited by prootch on August 26, 2017 1:00AM
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like generally 90% of ep players reloged to dc or ad this morning eu vivec 3 bars dc & ad, 1 bar ep: rip ep vivec. prime time play is too laggy to play because of ball groups. ep bites the dusts.
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on August 26, 2017 9:57AM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like generally 90% of ep players reloged to dc or ad this morning eu vivec 3 bars dc & ad, 1 bar ep: rip ep vivec. prime time play is too laggy to play because of ball groups. ep bites the dusts.

Yep, had a few days off this summer and used 'em to indulge in my eso addiction. Before noon it's no use to try EP as it is as you mentioned. Afternoon is okayish and in the evening it's so laggy it's no fun anymore.

However, while I'm "okay" with population gaps, at least somewhat okay, I still find it hilarious what cross alliances sometimes happen. Red takes Sej, heads for yellow Alessia. Blue camps bridge and cuts of red reinforcement while letting yellows pass.
    I'm sure stuff like this happens in all forms and I only percieve it as annoying bc I played a lot lately. Yep.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These forums are boring nowa days.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many