The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad and staggered at how poor EP are on this campaign.

I switched from Sotha Sil to Vivec for more of a challenge, only to find a pale shell of EP completely bereft of leaders, guilds and most of all - morale, closely followed by strategy or even knowledge. Did someone kidnap the EP PvPers and replacem them with PvE unicorns? (lol - saw that term in another thread)
    I'd hear about the insanely huge DC zerg army, but even so, even the biggest zergs can break like waves on rocks if a keep is defended well - instead I find the EP pew-pewing trying to stop a ram and hoping/praying that the cold fire trebs and ballaistas will suddenly lose their potency - EP refuse to seige bubbles.
    There is no communication - no-one knows or seems even concerned about the state of play. They don't seem to use any PvP addons. Infact forget addons - they don't even seem to look at the map.
    OK, occasionally someone will say something in zone chat like "Arrius under attack" - OK, but where? If you can't read a compass, look at the map and tell us which resource is closest, by which Alliance and roughly how many eg "Arrius UA (under attack) mine side, 10 AD/400000 DC"
    I know it absolutely sucks to lose, but at least make it enjoyable by getting organised and letting AD/DC know that they've been in a fight rather then getting facerolled every single day and night.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Sad and staggered at how poor EP are on this campaign.

I switched from Sotha Sil to Vivec for more of a challenge, only to find a pale shell of EP completely bereft of leaders, guilds and most of all - morale, closely followed by strategy or even knowledge. Did someone kidnap the EP PvPers and replacem them with PvE unicorns? (lol - saw that term in another thread)
    I'd hear about the insanely huge DC zerg army, but even so, even the biggest zergs can break like waves on rocks if a keep is defended well - instead I find the EP pew-pewing trying to stop a ram and hoping/praying that the cold fire trebs and ballaistas will suddenly lose their potency - EP refuse to seige bubbles.
    There is no communication - no-one knows or seems even concerned about the state of play. They don't seem to use any PvP addons. Infact forget addons - they don't even seem to look at the map.
    OK, occasionally someone will say something in zone chat like "Arrius under attack" - OK, but where? If you can't read a compass, look at the map and tell us which resource is closest, by which Alliance and roughly how many eg "Arrius UA (under attack) mine side, 10 AD/400000 DC"
    I know it absolutely sucks to lose, but at least make it enjoyable by getting organised and letting AD/DC know that they've been in a fight rather then getting facerolled every single day and night.

Looks like you're the man to take the reins. ;)

As an EP guild leader and raid leader on EP Vivec, I can't begin to tell you how many times we have tried to create an alliance of guilds or to get raids to work together. Just hasn't seem to have happened and therefore EP gets disheartened. I have to say, most primetime EP do well. Sure there are the AD and DC zergs but we can handle them but as you rightly point out, there is no co-ordination. If only....

Edited by Nermy on September 19, 2017 3:10PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Your main pb being that the so called DC zerg can easily attack 3 different keeps simultaneously.
    Edited by prootch on September 19, 2017 8:47PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Your main pb being that the so called DC zerg can easily attack 3 different keeps simultaneously.
    Only 3? I over-estimated them then I guess ;)

Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    3 is usually more than necessary, considering the EP blob usually remains on one keep. Now having some more organized red groups would be a good thing for the global balance in cyrodiil.
    Edited by prootch on September 20, 2017 7:54AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 is usually more than necessary, considering the EP blob usually remains on one keep. Now having some more organized red groups would be a good thing for the global balance in cyrodiil.

Can't argue with that.

If anyone has a guild on Vivec EP or leads lfg groups, get in touch. Maybe we can work together.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »
    In fact, when they park up at Nickel, I'd much rather DC left them and ALL went for chal - letting ZS keep AD off our backs... but, back in the real world...

I just hate it when there's ZS at Nickel and UF at Bleakers and not a decent large-scale battle to be had without playing dodgeball.

F-off from Chally! Go push Brindle instead! :p
    BohnT wrote: »
    Dont like the sound of it tbh

It's true though. About Sotha Sil, that is.

If AD population on Vivec would fight EP population on Sotha Sil(during the day) - there would be, probably, some cool stuff going on. But it's easiest to just zergsurf with the winning side, eh.

The dc zerg is much bigger nowadays than the randoms by AD, they start to Switch to DC to zerg surf just with an other alliance.
    Everyone playing in these zergs is responsible for the current state of cyro, nightcap, pushing to the home gates, zerging solo Players and small Groups with 40+ wrecks the Motivation of many players to go to cyro.
    No one wants to lead pugs on EP because no matter what you do your achievements are gone in 2 hours after you log out.

That is a playermade crisis right now. if you always knock someone down as he tries to get up eventually he will stop trying to get up and at this Point cyro will be dead and this goes to any zerg here, no matter which colour right now it's prootch, for 2 years it was Big Boss and on SoSi it's the EP zerg.

The Players are not the only reason for the Stagnation in cyro, there is simply not enough incentive to fight the map for a year now it's just get as much ap as you can get, if you lose a Keep, don't worry you get much more AP for taking it back than defending it.
    Even if you win the campaign the rewards are horrible Gold jewellery + some Gold is not worth playing for a full month every evening and during this month you'll get 'rewards of the worthy' the most useless and disappointing things you can get, useless sets that are worthless and 200 Gold, 200 damn Gold, i get 200 Gold when i do the first two mob Groups in a dungeon.

Most Players lose money if they play pvp meaning they have to do other things to have the Money to play pvp.

Maybe some of the following ideas could change cyro to be a more populated and better place:

AP for taking a Keep is now depending on the amount of defenders, if no Defender is there, any attacker gets 200 ap, increasing to 6k when 24 Players were defending there. (+ offtick of corse)
    A Player is seen as a Defender if he is in the tick range of the Keep when one enemy siege is in the Keep area

Reward of the worthy will be changed completely giving you reward bags that contain alchemy ingredients (max 3), 1 siege (no cold fire), repair kits, raw materials and 800 Gold.

Decreasing Points for the campaign score for keeps that you hold longer than 3 hours (home keeps excluded) no more Points after 9 hours.

The top 40 Players of the winning alliance gets Maelstromweapons, master weapons and 3 tokens which allows you to buy a any piece of gear from dungeons in any trait (weapons included)

Any player that qualified for Gold reward get 3 alloys, 3 resins, 3 kutas and 3 wax

This would make it more important to fight for keeps even brindle, drakelow and dragonclaw, nightcapping wouldn't affect the score as much as it does now and the incentive for nightcapping for more ap is decreased

I couldn't agree more, in my opinion faction lock needs to come back to avoid this oportunist zerg surf. And campaign play should be more rewarding as well @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel Im one of a mind thinking that you did a progressive work trying to improve the game until now, I have absolute faith you'll keep the good work. However, I'd like you to heed the feedback from your players base here as well. Not imposing or demanding anything, just please read and consider the present situation. Im loyal to DC, but im not happy with its current state, seems we are the new AD now. Also, the 7 day campaigns are dead again, why the hell does everyone stack in vivec and sotha?
    Edited by Alucu on September 20, 2017 5:46PM
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »
    In fact, when they park up at Nickel, I'd much rather DC left them and ALL went for chal - letting ZS keep AD off our backs... but, back in the real world...

I just hate it when there's ZS at Nickel and UF at Bleakers and not a decent large-scale battle to be had without playing dodgeball.

F-off from Chally! Go push Brindle instead! :p
    BohnT wrote: »
    Dont like the sound of it tbh

It's true though. About Sotha Sil, that is.

If AD population on Vivec would fight EP population on Sotha Sil(during the day) - there would be, probably, some cool stuff going on. But it's easiest to just zergsurf with the winning side, eh.

The dc zerg is much bigger nowadays than the randoms by AD, they start to Switch to DC to zerg surf just with an other alliance.
    Everyone playing in these zergs is responsible for the current state of cyro, nightcap, pushing to the home gates, zerging solo Players and small Groups with 40+ wrecks the Motivation of many players to go to cyro.
    No one wants to lead pugs on EP because no matter what you do your achievements are gone in 2 hours after you log out.

That is a playermade crisis right now. if you always knock someone down as he tries to get up eventually he will stop trying to get up and at this Point cyro will be dead and this goes to any zerg here, no matter which colour right now it's prootch, for 2 years it was Big Boss and on SoSi it's the EP zerg.

The Players are not the only reason for the Stagnation in cyro, there is simply not enough incentive to fight the map for a year now it's just get as much ap as you can get, if you lose a Keep, don't worry you get much more AP for taking it back than defending it.
    Even if you win the campaign the rewards are horrible Gold jewellery + some Gold is not worth playing for a full month every evening and during this month you'll get 'rewards of the worthy' the most useless and disappointing things you can get, useless sets that are worthless and 200 Gold, 200 damn Gold, i get 200 Gold when i do the first two mob Groups in a dungeon.

Most Players lose money if they play pvp meaning they have to do other things to have the Money to play pvp.

Maybe some of the following ideas could change cyro to be a more populated and better place:

AP for taking a Keep is now depending on the amount of defenders, if no Defender is there, any attacker gets 200 ap, increasing to 6k when 24 Players were defending there. (+ offtick of corse)
    A Player is seen as a Defender if he is in the tick range of the Keep when one enemy siege is in the Keep area

Reward of the worthy will be changed completely giving you reward bags that contain alchemy ingredients (max 3), 1 siege (no cold fire), repair kits, raw materials and 800 Gold.

Decreasing Points for the campaign score for keeps that you hold longer than 3 hours (home keeps excluded) no more Points after 9 hours.

The top 40 Players of the winning alliance gets Maelstromweapons, master weapons and 3 tokens which allows you to buy a any piece of gear from dungeons in any trait (weapons included)

Any player that qualified for Gold reward get 3 alloys, 3 resins, 3 kutas and 3 wax

This would make it more important to fight for keeps even brindle, drakelow and dragonclaw, nightcapping wouldn't affect the score as much as it does now and the incentive for nightcapping for more ap is decreased

I couldn't agree more, in my opinion faction lock needs to come back to avoid this oportunist zerg surf. And campaign play should be more rewarding as well @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel Im one of a mind thinking that you did a progressive work trying to improve the game until now, I have absolute faith you'll keep the good work. However, I'd like you to heed the feedback from your players base here as well. Not imposing or demanding anything, just please read and consider the present situation. Im loyal to DC, but im not happy with its current state, seems we are the new AD now. Also, the 7 day campaigns are dead again, why the hell does everyone stack in vivec and sotha?
    I think the main reason why you see an increasing amount of DC now in Vivec, is because we are all fed up with the ridiculous and relentless zerging by EP in sotha sil. That red blob has sucked all the fun out of the campaign. In turn, the campaigns become completely unbalanced.

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty I love being the new under dog... much more interesting and challenging... also so much fun farming a massive blue blob everyday keep it coming guys!
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed 100%. People would rather the easy DC victories and it looks like plenty have chaned alliance to do that. I'll keep dying to the big blue wave til the day they turn the servers off (or I learn how to 1v50000 lol) ;)
    In all seriousness it seems like the morale of EP is shot to bits right now and I guess its understandable. I hope some of the really organised guilds from Sotha Sil cosider swapping campaigns for a season or two.

Sidenote: really good points raised by @FENGRUSH about PvP, at the moment, in general (starts at 30.10ish)....

WARNING (for snowflakes): Contains profanity (lol): https://youtu.be/Yzoxycg53vg
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    The EP zerg that is ruining sotha wouldnt last 30 seconds in vivec.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

I didn't say zerg. I said guilds. And yes they would. Quite easily. LOL

Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Alphaa wrote: »

I didn't say zerg. I said guilds. And yes they would. Quite easily. LOL

All it takes is one AD guild group on sotha and EP run for the hills. Probably because the decent EP guilds there are sooo bores of the map that they hardly play it.

Maybe the EP guilds will come to vivec, we tryed sotha and it was boring 90% of the time so we moved to vivec now.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we leave Sotha Sil out of this? It doesn't help.

There's always been an imbalance on any campaign I have fought on. For the moment it seems to be EP that are constantly bottom and I have to say I have loads of respect for those who still fight for EP BUT we do need to get organised.

I have been attempting to work with other guilds and leaders on Vivec but I don't think I have the energy or time to keep doing it. I and my guild simply aren't in Cyrodiil as much as we used to be. If any EP have any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. Until then, all we can do is hold back the DC and AD hordes and farm those AP... ;)

Edited by Nermy on September 22, 2017 8:03AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we leave Sotha Sil out of this? It doesn't help.

There's always been an imbalance on any campaign I have fought on. For the moment it seems to be EP that are constantly bottom and I have to say I have loads of respect for those who still fight for EP BUT we do need to get organised.

I have been attempting to work with other guilds and leaders on Vivec but I don't think I have the energy or time to keep doing it. I and my guild simply aren't in Cyrodiil as much as we used to be. If any EP have any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. Until then, all we can do is hold back the DC and AD hordes and farm those AP... ;)

I work evening unfortunately. If I didn't I would absolutely start a new guild. But the way it is, it wouldn't be fair to set one up and then not be available until after primetime. :'(
    Edited by Bam_Bam on September 22, 2017 10:27AM
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    What an epic display of willpower and vigor from all AD this eve at the battle of fare against the super zerg (spamming bows and birds)

Now I don't care what happens during night cap blue blobathon I have logged off. Ill sit in my comfy sofa, watch some Netflix and smile all night because Wednesday, yesterday and today (with AD Lower on numbers during off peak and rekking pro red scroll runner) DC got their asses slapped. You may have the numbers boys and girls but a little reminder of who the guv'nors are...

All trigger aside. GF.

Come on EP (blood for the pact) I got blood just like you and I ain't bleeding yet ;-)

Get off your tractors and get involved this month could be the most epic campaign ever! Just forget about AD and push Aleswell.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl... AD dreaming of being the underdog while perma locked ... thats priceless.

Your sorry joke for an emp and the AD blob defending it got both got brained and wiped on faregyl and alessia yesterday, in prime time. Just because you happened to succeed for once on an alessia def on thursday evening where EP was attacking our sieges instead of getting on the flags to get the emp down, does not look any close to willpower.

Seeing a faction that woodcaps emp at 6am every morning on an empty map for over a year complain about nightcap is just priceless.

AD got wiped to spawn again. Now stacking the whole faction in a keep like yesterday, while DC simultaneously takes faregyl and alessia, does not look any close to willpower :dizzy: just looks like the "dont kill our woodemp or we log off" usual excuse for lost fights. I suppose loosing the campaign - even with daily 6am woodcap - by more than 10k, while most of the DC guilds dont even bother about it... did hurt some egos.
    Edited by prootch on September 23, 2017 8:43AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only reason DC do well atm is because you have multiple ballgroups running around while AD and EP usually have one at a time (UF on ad and ZS on EP). And then again ZS doesn't stack with their faction to play the map really

How many are on DC? DA, Shadow league and blackswords are those organised groups I consider play well, there are some others aswell but don't know the names.

When russian raid ends on AD it's usually those 3 DC groups running around with their entire faction crushing AD no-TS pug groups who also gets pressured by EP on the side.

Very competitive, atleast I don't pretend morningcapping takes effort :trollface:

< Lulzladder #1

Edit: Forgot some guilds prob, stay moist
    Edited by Master_Kas on September 23, 2017 11:00AM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree: both EP and AD need more orga groups. Yet AD getting crushed doesn't have to wait for uf to raid off, since they usually dont pay much attention to the map and just search for a farming spot (more than often bleak while zs is on nikel).

You also have tda, fuego, hungry wolves and psychopathes on DC side, plus sometimes dragons de kalidors. All of whom communicate and tend to coordinate for the map. cpl (ca passe large) switched to ep because of the queue on DC side prime time, but they play group 4 assist with not destro ult. Yet we saw yesterday that the red pugs are following their rushes.

Recently we saw baguette magique, drachengarde and wabba somewhat come back on EP side, which is nice even if they dont pvp every evening. Appart from uf no group really emerges efficiently on AD side, just a monoblob around a woodemp on one keep def/att at a time, with sometimes order of jedi and bis zum letzen man attacking behind the lines in prime time (and woodcaping at 6am).
    Edited by prootch on September 23, 2017 4:53PM
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "prootch wrote: »
    I do agree: both EP and AD need more orga groups. Yet AD getting crushed doesn't have to wait for uf to raid off, since they usually dont pay much attention to the map and just search for a farming spot (more than often bleak while zs is on nikel).

You also have tda, fuego, hungry wolves and psychopathes on DC side, plus sometimes dragons de kalidors. All of whom communicate and tend to coordinate for the map. cpl (ca passe large) switched to ep because of the queue on DC side prime time, but they play group 4 assist with not destro ult. Yet we saw yesterday that the red pugs are following their rushes.

Recently we saw baguette magique, drachengarde and wabba somewhat come back on EP side, which is nice even if they dont pvp every evening. Appart from uf no group really emerges efficiently on AD side, just a monoblob around a woodemp on one keep def/att at a time, with sometimes order of jedi and bis zum letzen man attacking behind the lines in prime time (and woodcaping at 6am).

Time to go Sotha and fist those EP to narnia. ;)
    Edited by Hexys on September 23, 2017 5:40PM
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yup basiclly that ^^ AD pick up groups mostly refuse to use teamspeak and run their usual snipe builds while standing under hot oil :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish some of the excess non-EP would migrate to Sotha Sil. Pact has been zerging that to death for 7 months or so now, broken only by two DC wins. I don't even care if AD wins the campaign or not. Old Azura was a campaign that didn't see that insane running everywhere with 50+ until EP somehow started it. Now everyone is doing it - EP because that's the only way they can fight (apart from some good players who recently switched to their non-EP chars), and DC and AD do it out of necessity as there is no other way of stopping the massive red ant swarm.

It's the same problem actually - lack of organized guilds and only PUGs trying to do stuff.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I just wish some of the excess non-EP would migrate to Sotha Sil. Pact has been zerging that to death for 7 months or so now, broken only by two DC wins. I don't even care if AD wins the campaign or not. Old Azura was a campaign that didn't see that insane running everywhere with 50+ until EP somehow started it. Now everyone is doing it - EP because that's the only way they can fight (apart from some good players who recently switched to their non-EP chars), and DC and AD do it out of necessity as there is no other way of stopping the massive red ant swarm.

It's the same problem actually - lack of organized guilds and only PUGs trying to do stuff.

Been mostly playing there anyways.. Vivec DC queues are too long during prime-time, and after primetime its mostly PVDoor..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

That last DC win was one of the best pvp I ever had in this game. You had multiple guilds working together, and I can remember a lot of heroic keep defenses (ash and ales mostly) where we defended for 2hr straight against superior numbers. Good times...

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Same on Vivec, and we got some new EP on the new campaign, which is quite nice... so maybe from Sotha Sil. Both the end of the last campaign and the beginning of the new one have seen some heavy map defenses from all factions (so once zos would handle endless loading screens and crashed, it would be some fun). And for once the campaign scores are tight and the woodemp is not enough for AD to handle their keeps in primetime. Some shall rage.

And now lulz bonus... little JamMelon came back on vivec with no group (never could handle one anyway) and ofc came QQ after he got instant hard wiped and map evicted... once more... seems he still doesnt know forums QQ wont heal his wounded pug ego ... mooar lulz to come, aaaand...
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    Nice primetime EP emperor. Old days are over!
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    yep, was tremendous to see that useless AD emp tryharding on glade while the whole map turned red :D
    Edited by prootch on September 29, 2017 10:42PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »

Thornblade Strikes Back?
    EU | PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    StereoLiz wrote: »

Thornblade Strikes Back?

Now that would be good to see.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big up to DC for their work on the dethrone yesterday, tho we managed to steal the 50K offtick of the last emp keep =)
    Edited by MLRPZ on October 3, 2017 4:56AM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats