Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vivec EU-PC

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experince is that number players is the main cause of lag. Presently I am more anoyed by the crashes at prime time and long loading screens.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    My experince is that number players is the main cause of lag. Presently I am more anoyed by the crashes at prime time and long loading screens.

Same Lars, on Tuesday night, which is one of Wabba's main raid nights, I spent more time relogging, queueing and staring at a picture of Cyrodiil than fighting. In fact I think in the end I only spent about 20 mins fighting.

*siiiiiggggghhhhhh*
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Same Lars, on Tuesday night, which is one of Wabba's main raid nights, I spent more time relogging, queueing and staring at a picture of Cyrodiil than fighting. In fact I think in the end I only spent about 20 mins fighting.

*siiiiiggggghhhhhh*

Yeah. Sadly that seems to happen quite often recently. And the rollbacks... Getting my Tyro-achievement 4 times hype <3
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.

Sad to see an experienced raid leader repeat such incorrect and disrespectful things. You may prefer another style of PvP gameplay for yourself but you should not disrespect the skill and coordination that goes into working together as a successful bomb group.

PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    MipMip wrote: »
    something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.

Sad to see an experienced raid leader repeat such incorrect and disrespectful things. You may prefer another style of PvP gameplay for yourself but you should not disrespect the skill and coordination that goes into working together as a successful bomb group.

I dont disrespect any bombing group, "AoE spammers" and "Smashing 1-2 keys" probably sounds wrong but I didnt meant to degrade any group effort.

Now how can be incorrect? What a bomber do than proxy det, destro ulti and spam sap essence? What a speedster do than retreating maneuvers? etc etc

Now working together on the group setup and gear sets ofc need dedication and a lot of effort, staying on the crown and following orders need a lot of practice, that doesnt cancel tho that the group spamming AoEs (dmg, healing, buff aoes)... as it doesnt cancel that in a laggy situation (whatever is causing the lag) the bombing group has an advantage against the randoms.

Just to make it clear again, I dont disrespect any group or guild, it is the game anyway that supports that game style as much as supports the zergy style.
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*siiiiiggggghhhhhh*

Well, on the plus side you get to see all the different ways ESO can crash and disconnect you, including the hilarious error messages. ( Yes, i DO in fact have a valid internet connection running, thanks for asking. )
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame that there's no alternative cp campaign to Vivec.

Aldmeri is too dominant during the day and I see many players turning away from PVP because of it.

It must be boring and pointless for yellows as well as there's very little for them to do until prime time kicks in when ironically they end up losing most of the map.

When we had Haderus it wasn't great for periods but it had more ebb and flow than we have in Vivec!. And it was a more stable environment for those experiencing lag, long loading screens and crashes.

Last but not not least the lack of an alternative cp campaign is breaking up some good PVP guilds as most don't allow other alliance toons to play on the same home campaign, so they have to leave.

This clearly isn't good for PVP and the case for a viable alternative is compelling.
    Edited by Rowjoh on June 11, 2017 9:10AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    You did it, AD! After taking the entire map every morning, month after month, you finally accomplished your mission to make people quit the campaign!

RpG7DkA.png

Well tbg EP was filling all the bars on sotha sil since day 1 of morrowind, had nothing to do with vivec. (even if AD is zerging it)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Isbilen wrote: »
    You did it, AD! After taking the entire map every morning, month after month, you finally accomplished your mission to make people quit the campaign!

RpG7DkA.png

Well tbg EP was filling all the bars on sotha sil since day 1 of morrowind, had nothing to do with vivec. (even if AD is zerging it)

Saw alot of former Trueflame players have flocked to Sotha to create their own PVE lands. :neutral:

Tough their morningcap zergs doesn't seem to be as big as AD's :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    its so sad but also so true that ppl will put as much effort as possible, to be able to play with as high advantage they can gain as possibly vs enemies to be able to play and "enjoy" "have fun". its either stack faction into one campaign where others are less dominant, or find most ultimate setups to make others life miserable, aoe choo choo:ing, instant burst kills, griefing ppl and such with tank builds or troll builds or whatever we wanna call them. its up to Zenimax at this point to try fix all those issues, SADLY. its not gonna happen. its like they voluntarily allow griefing to going on and they dont care if 1 up to 50 or so ppl ruin the day for rest of the players. GG with modern society and trusting them to balance anything.
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »

I'm not saying who is causing the lag (probably ZoS potato servers/coding causing it), What I'm saying is that the lag "benefits" the bombing group.
    The pug zergs will try to dodge-roll, do some skills etc.. something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.

once again, you clearly have no clue about how an organised group works

I think he does.

Whoever the lag benefits, it's bloody annoying. Our ex-leader has been hanging out on our TS channel and we have been discussing the lag and while it's nothing like it used to be, there are times now when facing a large bomb group that no-one can use any skills. This totally benefits the bomb groups that are using 1-2 spam skills because if only 1 out of 3 goes through, at least it has. Know what I mean? :)

Sorry to say but it's getting so *** old about the QQ towards bomb groups and all this nonsense. Go do a GvG 12v12 with 2 bomb groups and there will be no lagg, no fps drops or anything close to that. Have a 60v60 pugs and it will be different.

i dont' agree , and it's my opinion no more , but...

I only hard-lag when " in the vicinity " there's a bomb squad ( I'm three years old playing this game like you ) ,
    but it's probably a problem with my connection ;)

Random zerg ( no bomb-squad o warband 24 people Even if pug ) has always played all without creating too much lag
    Edited by melloni_aleb16_ESO on June 11, 2017 6:52PM
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not saying who is causing the lag (probably ZoS potato servers/coding causing it), What I'm saying is that the lag "benefits" the bombing group.
    The pug zergs will try to dodge-roll, do some skills etc.. something that the AoE spammers dont need to do coz they have a few players in the group spamming maneuvers and purges, so everyone from that group just smashing 1-2 keys and following the crown.

I think he does.

Whoever the lag benefits, it's bloody annoying. Our ex-leader has been hanging out on our TS channel and we have been discussing the lag and while it's nothing like it used to be, there are times now when facing a large bomb group that no-one can use any skills. This totally benefits the bomb groups that are using 1-2 spam skills because if only 1 out of 3 goes through, at least it has. Know what I mean? :)

Sorry to say but it's getting so *** old about the QQ towards bomb groups and all this nonsense. Go do a GvG 12v12 with 2 bomb groups and there will be no lagg, no fps drops or anything close to that. Have a 60v60 pugs and it will be different.

except we'v had it where there were no bomb groups and the game ran much better, just ask anyone back when beta ended. yes there were alot of broken crap but lag wasnt one of em.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

I think he does.

except we'v had it where there were no bomb groups and the game ran much better, just ask anyone back when beta ended. yes there were alot of broken crap but lag wasnt one of em.

Thats also because ppl didnt have leveled chars for atleast a couple months, when ppl got more and more passives, lagg picked up. With the release of cp system, lagg broke pvp. Now its "ok" again, but vivec eu is terrible during prime, and if you dont like nocp camps youre left with logging out becasue they removed the 7day cp camp. Sadtimes.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Nice tri faction in roebeck with zs and most of AD tonight. Thx to all.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know who this 'Wabba II' guild is on Vivec? Was quite surprised to see a keep claimed in this guild name.

Oh, and if you are trying to troll us, it won't work. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭

I think he does.

We all know ZOS need to step up their servers and that it's all about load-times within a certain area. Bomb group's don't add as much as large number of players do. Now there is a chain reaction that right now comes to it's end-point in which almost every player is at one spot. I do agree that Zerg Squad will support the lagg, because there is way to many players that can't compete and have to shelter in numbers, overtime it adds up more and more untill there is so much players that it all turns to ***.

@kuro-dono Foxey I respect you so much and in many points you are totally right, we are all humans and nothing more or less then one another, it is always important to respect each other. BUT, there are players worth more then other players, because they are able to perform better individual or as a team. You help alot of new players and make them happy, I can tell you that @Sanct16 makes everyone in ZS happy because we are looking for a competitive environment that he is leading us in to. In the end you play a PvP orientated game in which your quality has to be shown.

There is no way to make everyone happy and there is always something we can rant about, but one thing we can all agree on is that lagg is a ZOS issue and not the players.

The best fun I had was still good old Thornblade, when campaign play was actually fun and alot of actions were worth it no matter your group-size. (1.) bring back the old point system, (2.) system to reduce night-capping efficiency and (3.) make campaign rewards *** f*king worth it! :D

Maintenance day!

To state my position - in no way do I support the theory that 'bomb' groups add to server strain. I support the theory of a poor ZOS architecture. However... let's talk about ZS. The problem is (IMO) that once your whereabouts are known, messages spread, and 75% of the faction moves to that location with any 'actual' PVP diminishing ...and as you state turns into a 'problem' (20ZSv100pug/headless). It is clear that ZOS infrastructure does not support this play style.

Behaviour breeds behaviour and unless we all make radical changes as a player base on the campaigns, they will die and we will all be forced to PVE. As players we all have an investment in this as well as we all have a responsibility IMO. I will rarely log in on prime time now because I prefer to play, not to lag and load. So the vicious circle continues.... alot of the players will login to their favourite campaign and 'pvdoor' purely to have some fluid gametime. Do I like to capture keeps from NPC... no. Do I do it because it is easier and I would like to win the campaign... no. Plain and simple the game functions outside of prime, during prime it does not and I have an interest to level my character and my pvp rank.

In no way am I salting, each to there own and all that and no doubt you are all excellent players. However... just out of interest is this what you would consider a competitive environment?
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »

I think he does.

We all know ZOS need to step up their servers and that it's all about load-times within a certain area. Bomb group's don't add as much as large number of players do. Now there is a chain reaction that right now comes to it's end-point in which almost every player is at one spot. I do agree that Zerg Squad will support the lagg, because there is way to many players that can't compete and have to shelter in numbers, overtime it adds up more and more untill there is so much players that it all turns to ***.

@kuro-dono Foxey I respect you so much and in many points you are totally right, we are all humans and nothing more or less then one another, it is always important to respect each other. BUT, there are players worth more then other players, because they are able to perform better individual or as a team. You help alot of new players and make them happy, I can tell you that @Sanct16 makes everyone in ZS happy because we are looking for a competitive environment that he is leading us in to. In the end you play a PvP orientated game in which your quality has to be shown.

There is no way to make everyone happy and there is always something we can rant about, but one thing we can all agree on is that lagg is a ZOS issue and not the players.

The best fun I had was still good old Thornblade, when campaign play was actually fun and alot of actions were worth it no matter your group-size. (1.) bring back the old point system, (2.) system to reduce night-capping efficiency and (3.) make campaign rewards *** f*king worth it! :D

Maintenance day!

To state my position - in no way do I support the theory that 'bomb' groups add to server strain. I support the theory of a poor ZOS architecture. However... let's talk about ZS. The problem is (IMO) that once your whereabouts are known, messages spread, and 75% of the faction moves to that location with any 'actual' PVP diminishing ...and as you state turns into a 'problem' (20ZSv100pug/headless). It is clear that ZOS infrastructure does not support this play style.

Behaviour breeds behaviour and unless we all make radical changes as a player base on the campaigns, they will die and we will all be forced to PVE. As players we all have an investment in this as well as we all have a responsibility IMO. I will rarely log in on prime time now because I prefer to play, not to lag and load. So the vicious circle continues.... alot of the players will login to their favourite campaign and 'pvdoor' purely to have some fluid gametime. Do I like to capture keeps from NPC... no. Do I do it because it is easier and I would like to win the campaign... no. Plain and simple the game functions outside of prime, during prime it does not and I have an interest to level my character and my pvp rank.

In no way am I salting, each to there own and all that and no doubt you are all excellent players. However... just out of interest is this what you would consider a competitive environment?

Is that true? I always go the other way unless they're sieging a key keep somewhere and havn't got in yet. In fact, when they park up at Nickel, I'd much rather DC left them and ALL went for chal - letting ZS keep AD off our backs... but, back in the real world...

I just hate it when there's ZS at Nickel and UF at Bleakers and not a decent large-scale battle to be had without playing dodgeball.
    Edited by Biro123 on June 12, 2017 1:57PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    In fact, when they park up at Nickel, I'd much rather DC left them and ALL went for chal - letting ZS keep AD off our backs... but, back in the real world...

I just hate it when there's ZS at Nickel and UF at Bleakers and not a decent large-scale battle to be had without playing dodgeball.

F-off from Chally! Go push Brindle instead! :p
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In fact, when they park up at Nickel, I'd much rather DC left them and ALL went for chal - letting ZS keep AD off our backs... but, back in the real world...

Brindle! That's miles away! I'll be charging you for shoe-leather!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Brindle! That's miles away! I'll be charging you for shoe-leather!

Try riding your mount! :p
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP on ex Azura have been there since ages. They're definitely not from TF as Azura has been an EP buff server for a lot of cycles in a row now. I don't think this will ever balance out between the two campaigns, and it's not fun either way.

@Lieblingsjunge

4x Tyro makes you a GO I believe ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Nice tri faction in roebeck with zs and most of AD tonight. Thx to all.

it was fun indeed ! and the lag was actually ok
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    The EP on ex Azura have been there since ages. They're definitely not from TF as Azura has been an EP buff server for a lot of cycles in a row now. I don't think this will ever balance out between the two campaigns, and it's not fun either way.

@Lieblingsjunge

4x Tyro makes you a GO I believe ;)

Hohooh. I didn't get the achievement-points 4 times tho =(
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day in the 'main' campaign on PC EU.. i used to play on xbox where there is just one campaign people play so i thought i knew a thing about zergs.

I was so wrong.. multiple max sized groups changing direction to chase me down, ''small scale'' groups of a few max cp people chasing me and my 300 cp down across half the map for that AP. Having a death recap with only vipers and selene's from different procblades... The highlight of the night was a selene viper procblade attacking me while the templar who didnt attack at first started to press his RD button like his life depended on it.

How many procblades are there even? When fighting a non procblade a procblade appears, when fighting a procblade a second procblade appears.. when fighting a procblade who appeared while i was fighting a non procblade..... guess what? Another procblade appears!

Also i encountered a legendary nightcapper according to zonechat, someone called Big Boss? He was throwing calltrops, did some 3/4k dizzying swing spam and was chaining me... Guess the big zergleaders are the same on all platforms... max or really high alliance rank but they got some weird builds.

Overall... it was decent, less lag than on xbox while there are much bigger zergs. More really bad players, more good players.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Also i encountered a legendary nightcapper according to zonechat, someone called Big Boss? He was throwing calltrops, did some 3/4k dizzying swing spam and was chaining me... Guess the big zergleaders are the same on all platforms... max or really high alliance rank but they got some weird builds.

did you have the honor to be the target of his great "Jump/dawnbreaker into block" combo ? he's almost 1vX us everytime with this
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The amount
    First day in the 'main' campaign on PC EU.. i used to play on xbox where there is just one campaign people play so i thought i knew a thing about zergs.

I was so wrong.. multiple max sized groups changing direction to chase me down, ''small scale'' groups of a few max cp people chasing me and my 300 cp down across half the map for that AP. Having a death recap with only vipers and selene's from different procblades... The highlight of the night was a selene viper procblade attacking me while the templar who didnt attack at first started to press his RD button like his life depended on it.

How many procblades are there even? When fighting a non procblade a procblade appears, when fighting a procblade a second procblade appears.. when fighting a procblade who appeared while i was fighting a non procblade..... guess what? Another procblade appears!

Overall... it was decent, less lag than on xbox while there are much bigger zergs. More really bad players, more good players.

Welcome aboard.

Honestly, the amount of procblades is a VERY recent thing. I don't have a problem with them - only those who play in such a cowardly way (procs or not - but usually procs), that gank 2v1 - or try to lure you to a 3 or 4 v1.

But yeah, its amazing how quickly the 'fotm' changes - I'm starting to think its mostly due to these forums.. Remember all the sorc-OP posts a month or so ago? Just after the morrowind release, VIVEC was full of magsorcs.. you couldn't move for them, then I guess those players started to realise that they still died, and couldn't instantly kill everyone with just a snap of their fingers.... Now the forums are full of proc-OP posts.. aaannd there are now its procblades everywhere.. probably the same players who were all sorcs last month.

People just need to get an imagination and do their own builds instead of just rolling with whatever the whine-train (who are often wrong) say is OP at the time.. Or even better, build to counter whatever the current fotm is, rather than to follow it.
    Edited by Biro123 on June 16, 2017 8:10AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFG Big Boss.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

did you have the honor to be the target of his great "Jump/dawnbreaker into block" combo ? he's almost 1vX us everytime with this

Nah, he was standing against the wall at Nikel throwing calltrops at that same wall. I even whispered him asking what he was doing but i think the calltrops went through the wall and hit people (AP if they die) and it kills the merchant so less oil/siege? He was spamming those calltrops even... must have used up most of his stamina lol.

I just went into Vivec again.. some yellows are on the bridge farming people who chase them up in the tower but their small scale farm group just chased me basically up the hill to Sejanus. Pc players are really desperate for AP arent they? Got a met dropped on my head too while i was outnumber 3v1 against max cp dudes...
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guy is the easiest AD to kill. Always goes down first when his group attacks our raids. lol! :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That guy is the easiest AD to kill. Always goes down first when his group attacks our raids. lol! :D

And that doesn't mean the his group is hard to take down either, btw.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC