The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    I'm glad AD gets punished in the evenings(I would like even more to see them get roflstomped by both faction[mostly dc tho] in the morning as well. Same is seen on other active campaigns - the most dominant faction during the day - usually gets fullfisted back to their gates in the evening. Well-deserved.

thing is @Lieblingsjunge AD are elven housewives, DC have jobs and kids and refuse to LFG, EP finish school n go sotha...

Rofl! That was quite funny, Rav!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad AD gets punished in the evenings(I would like even more to see them get roflstomped by both faction[mostly dc tho] in the morning as well. Same is seen on other active campaigns - the most dominant faction during the day - usually gets fullfisted back to their gates in the evening. Well-deserved.

thing is @Lieblingsjunge AD are elven housewives, DC have jobs and kids and refuse to LFG, EP finish school n go sotha...

What makes you think housewives wake up that early though.

Ep is on sotha before school starts. Not sure if students or shifts
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What makes you think housewives wake up that early though.

Ep is on sotha before school starts. Not sure if students or shifts

He was bang on with DC.. (at least me anyway)
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Have you ever looked past the tunnel vision and asked yourself why is there a morning cap? Think about it.

Sure... because Big Boss and Bis zum letzen man are
    - loving 6am wood fights on an empty map and wood ap accordingly, obviously
    - unable to emp cap in prime time, most of the time ending with a spawn keeps defence
    - unable to defend hidden 30+ in keeps all day long without woodemp buff, losing emp as soon as DCs get online around 5pm, sometimes earlier.
    - unable to depack, so loosing the whole map behind them as soon as they get stucked vs a defended keep.

soo [snip] satisfying to see dem scrubz fail without zerg squad backing their 5am caps, AD pfffff, EP go go go

Its not like ZS ever helped capping the map at that time since 95%, If not 99% of us go to bed right after raid or tops 12 to 1 in the night and come online after work etc or when raid starts the next day.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 18, 2017 1:08PM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really got to have respect to all the EP who dare to stay in Vivec. Your SS brethren are a bunch of cowardly zergsurfers. But you guys keep fighting the good fight.

I have just given up on SS (as DC). After months of being farmed by the red zerg, I finally caved.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Really got to have respect to all the EP who dare to stay in Vivec. Your SS brethren are a bunch of cowardly zergsurfers. But you guys keep fighting the good fight.

I have just given up on SS (as DC). After months of being farmed by the red zerg, I finally caved.

Thanks mate as fighting on Vivec as Ep is really a thankless task and you just made our day... ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Your SS brethren are ...

what does SS brethren mean ?
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your SS brethren are ...

Sotha Sil
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Dont like the sound of it tbh
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, yeah, it could be misconstrued
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's true though. About Sotha Sil, that is.

If AD population on Vivec would fight EP population on Sotha Sil(during the day) - there would be, probably, some cool stuff going on. But it's easiest to just zergsurf with the winning side, eh.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |

My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Biro123 precisely

@Lieblingsjunge
    Sure 100% agree with that. Always found it a quite laughable.
    Edited by prootch on September 12, 2017 12:41PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's true though. About Sotha Sil, that is.

If AD population on Vivec would fight EP population on Sotha Sil(during the day) - there would be, probably, some cool stuff going on. But it's easiest to just zergsurf with the winning side, eh.

The dc zerg is much bigger nowadays than the randoms by AD, they start to Switch to DC to zerg surf just with an other alliance.
    Everyone playing in these zergs is responsible for the current state of cyro, nightcap, pushing to the home gates, zerging solo Players and small Groups with 40+ wrecks the Motivation of many players to go to cyro.
    No one wants to lead pugs on EP because no matter what you do your achievements are gone in 2 hours after you log out.

That is a playermade crisis right now. if you always knock someone down as he tries to get up eventually he will stop trying to get up and at this Point cyro will be dead and this goes to any zerg here, no matter which colour right now it's prootch, for 2 years it was Big Boss and on SoSi it's the EP zerg.

The Players are not the only reason for the Stagnation in cyro, there is simply not enough incentive to fight the map for a year now it's just get as much ap as you can get, if you lose a Keep, don't worry you get much more AP for taking it back than defending it.
    Even if you win the campaign the rewards are horrible Gold jewellery + some Gold is not worth playing for a full month every evening and during this month you'll get 'rewards of the worthy' the most useless and disappointing things you can get, useless sets that are worthless and 200 Gold, 200 damn Gold, i get 200 Gold when i do the first two mob Groups in a dungeon.

Most Players lose money if they play pvp meaning they have to do other things to have the Money to play pvp.

Maybe some of the following ideas could change cyro to be a more populated and better place:

AP for taking a Keep is now depending on the amount of defenders, if no Defender is there, any attacker gets 200 ap, increasing to 6k when 24 Players were defending there. (+ offtick of corse)
    A Player is seen as a Defender if he is in the tick range of the Keep when one enemy siege is in the Keep area

Reward of the worthy will be changed completely giving you reward bags that contain alchemy ingredients (max 3), 1 siege (no cold fire), repair kits, raw materials and 800 Gold.

Decreasing Points for the campaign score for keeps that you hold longer than 3 hours (home keeps excluded) no more Points after 9 hours.

The top 40 Players of the winning alliance gets Maelstromweapons, master weapons and 3 tokens which allows you to buy a any piece of gear from dungeons in any trait (weapons included)

Any player that qualified for Gold reward get 3 alloys, 3 resins, 3 kutas and 3 wax

This would make it more important to fight for keeps even brindle, drakelow and dragonclaw, nightcapping wouldn't affect the score as much as it does now and the incentive for nightcapping for more ap is decreased
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

I agree with your suggestions regarding incentives, though they are on the low end for a 30 day campaign (you can get much more just by farming materials for 10 hours). What I would like more to see though is a new Cyrodiil map. We've been playing the same map for almost 4 years now. Also the mechanics of getting emperor should be changed. There have been good suggestions made by players in the past.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I really don't understand why anyone would change faction to join the biggest side.. Its not like the rewards for winning are really worth it.. You don't get 'better' pvp, you get less fights and end up racing you teammates to try land a hit on that sorry soul on the wrong side, before he drops so you can take your share of those 12 ap..

I'm bored with Vivec now. Mainly cos my faction is dominating. If we had a faction-swap token, I'd switch to EP tomorrow.. - but I can't really face any more grind right now - so making a band new toon is out - especially when the balance of power can change again before its ready!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just left my old EP guild (sadly) on Sotha Sil and joined EP on Vivec. Nice to see that EP is outnumbered here and doesn't get to faceroll anyone.
    It's weird to be unguilded too - I'm not sure if there are any decent places to solo or small scale and avoid the zergs?

time will tell!
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    So I just left my old EP guild (sadly) on Sotha Sil and joined EP on Vivec. Nice to see that EP is outnumbered here and doesn't get to faceroll anyone.
    It's weird to be unguilded too - I'm not sure if there are any decent places to solo or small scale and avoid the zergs?

time will tell!

Wabba is recruiting atm... We're still in the process of rebuilding our guild raid after a quiet summer but you are welcome to join. Site is in the sig. If not, see you on the battlefield!

/RAWR!!! Blood for the PACT!!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Baranthus wrote: »

time will tell!

Wabba is recruiting atm... We're still in the process of rebuilding our guild raid after a quiet summer but you are welcome to join. Site is in the sig. If not, see you on the battlefield!

/RAWR!!! Blood for the PACT!!!

Hey thanks. That's really kind of you. At the moment, I'm taking a little bit of an extended break from guilding as I really want to try an improve my solo play (lots of upcoming death for me then yay, lol). I'll always help out EP when I see them though so yes - see you on the battlefield!
    Edited by Bam_Bam on September 13, 2017 3:31PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    The dc zerg is much bigger nowadays ...

3 factions are locked in prime time. The AD zerg now does not have ZS and UF everynight to defend its woodemp anymore, that's mainly why they get rekt every prime time or so: the lack of orga groups. But they still try to woodemp 6am in the morning, so they get double focus from both DC and EP. And its not going to end anytime soon since they tryhard woodemp when the map is empty... daily.

Then after 5pm, DC players come out of work and begin to organize several guild groups... and then rekt the AD blob to their spawn more or less every evening, when all the factions are locked. There are several DC guilds coordinating for this, among which Russian Shadow League (RSL) who came up actively during the holidays, The daggerfall authority (TDA), sometimes daggerfall army (DA), fuego, psychopathes (PSY), dragons de kalidors on some evenings (DKS), the knight shift (to prevent nightcap) and Blackswords everynight or so (BSW).

Now despites all your fantasms, blackswords does not lead or group pugs, and we don't have any AD pvp players in the guild (DC only guild). These days we play around 12-16 players group most prime times and we raid off around 12pm... so much for your usual scapegoat need over EP inefficiency ^^

There is no such group as bigboss grouping lfg on DC side to coordinate pugs. Most guilds are playing with guild members only. Orga guilds groups attacking different keeps simultaneously is what makes a difference, especially since both AD and EP still blob only on one keep at a time. It gets quite easy to turn the map blue when several orga DC groups do attack 3 differents keeps at the same time... and AD or EP blobs just run like headless chicken to the first keep in flame.

That's a l2lead and a guild/alliance coordination pb.
    Some leads on AD/EP side could just begin to talk to each other and coordinate.
    Appart from ZS, UF, and drachengarde, we don't see many organized groups on both EP/AD.
    No one wants to lead pugs on EP because no matter what you do your achievements are gone in 2 hours after you log out.

Sure... or not many have the capacity to lead and coordinate with other guild groups. Only a few like drachengarde and some wabba still do. Most of the time the EP blob takes a keep then never defends it. The low number of group leaders able to collaborate with others is just obvious on EP side.
    That is a playermade crisis right now...

Nothing to do with the fact that endless queue and loading screens are pushing people out of cyro + the emp capture system which pushes every faction on the last keep. It's a long time zone captures on the whole map to secure emp election could have made a difference to destack everyone on different map zones.
    Most Players lose money if they play pvp meaning they have to do other things to have the Money to play pvp.

If you do loose money playing pvp, you either dunno how to kill, you dunno how to sell, or both.
    AP for taking a Keep is now depending on the amount of defenders

Should only score 100% ap if defending group is at least equivalent in size to attacking group. attack or defence tick, both sides.
    Decreasing Points for the campaign score for keeps that you hold longer than 3 hours (home keeps excluded) no more Points after 9 hours.

9 hours is too long, 3 hours of campaign scoring would be enough to avoid either nightcap or morning cap scoring effect.
    The top 40 Players of the winning alliance gets Maelstromweapons, master weapons and 3 tokens which allows you to buy a any piece of gear from dungeons in any trait (weapons included)

It was the case with master weapons in the past, dunno why they changed it. Now the idea to choose from dungeons gear is a good one.

Edited by prootch on September 15, 2017 11:36AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your SS brethren are ...

Lol, I just realized how wrong it sounds... sorry!

Anyway, fighting in Vivec has been a bit more bearable, but that is mostly because it ain't dead like Sotha. And in stead of being farmed, now I get called out for being a zergling *** and get loads of hate whispers. Even though I mostly play solo or with a small group of friends... I hate the zerg scene.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    The dc zerg is much bigger nowadays ...

3 factions are locked in prime time. The AD zerg now does not have ZS and UF everynight to defend its woodemp anymore, that's mainly why they get rekt every prime time or so: the lack of orga groups. But they still try to woodemp 6am in the morning, so they get double focus from both DC and EP. And its not going to end anytime soon since they tryhard woodemp when the map is empty... daily.

Then after 5pm, DC players come out of work and begin to organize several guild groups... and then rekt the AD blob to their spawn more or less every evening, when all the factions are locked. There are several DC guilds coordinating for this, among which Russian Shadow League (RSL) who came up actively during the holidays, The daggerfall army (TDA), sometimes daggerfall authority (DA), fuego, psychopathes (PSY), dragons de kalidors on some evenings (DKS), the knight shift (to prevent nightcap) and Blackswords everynight or so (BSW).

Now despites all your fantasms, blackswords does not lead or group pugs, and we don't have any AD pvp players in the guild (DC only guild). These days we play around 12-16 players group most prime times and we raid off around 12pm... so much for your usual scapegoat need over EP inefficiency ^^

There is no such group as bigboss grouping lfg on DC side to coordinate pugs. Most guilds are playing with guild members only. Orga guilds groups attacking different keeps simultaneously is what makes a difference, especially since both AD and EP still blob only on one keep at a time. It gets quite easy to turn the map blue when several orga DC groups do attack 3 differents keeps at the same time... and AD or EP blobs just run like headless chicken to the first keep in flame.

That's a l2lead and a guild/alliance coordination pb.
    Some leads on AD/EP side could just begin to talk to each other and coordinate.
    Appart from ZS, UF, and drachengarde, we don't see many organized groups on both EP/AD.

Sure... or not many have the capacity to lead and coordinate with other guild groups. Only a few like drachengarde and some wabba still do. Most of the time the EP blob takes a keep then never defends it. The low number of group leaders able to collaborate with others is just obvious on EP side.
    That is a playermade crisis right now...

Nothing to do with the fact that endless queue and loading screens are pushing people out of cyro + the emp capture system which pushes every faction on the last keep. It's a long time zone captures on the whole map to secure emp election could have made a difference to destack everyone on different map zones.
    If you do loose money playing pvp, you either dunno how to kill, you dunno how to sell, or both.

There is it leading a zerg definitely causes braincells to die.
    I will keep my eyes open the next few days to spot your glorious DC coordination.
    Because everything you see right now is one giant blob that swarms the keep that is closest to the next DC keep.

Did I say that BS runs with pugs, No i don't.
    If you wouldn't zerg you would start recognizing names and there are at least 20 people who switched from AD to DC and Run there in a Zerg every evening.

Now to your point that you can make money with cyro:
    A good evening for small scale results in 150-200k ap, we are generous and take the 200k for our calculation.
    The exchange rate for Gold and AP is ~ 1:5 right now if you have someone who actually pays this much so let's say we make 35k just with killing.

200k AP give you 13-15 RotW another 3k Gold + 13 pieces of the most useless and worthless gearsets in the game, there is nothing in RotW which you can actually sell and even if there is something be happy to get your training kynes kiss or well-fitted almalexias mercy. These things go for 50 Gold at the vendor not more.

Now we have 37k gold which will be lower because you have to buy sieges and camps so we are looking at 22k gold at best.

For 22k Gold you have to buy potions, the plebs need poisons, cp reallocation, gear, furniture for your house + you need to save some AP to buy things from the golden vendor.

Let's see what potions cost every day: You are in cyro for 4-5hours you are in fight for 2 hours. So you use potions on cooldown for 2 hours 7200 seconds / 45 = 160 potions every evening.

160*100 ( average price for most potions) =16k gold leaving you with 6k gold that means you can buy 1 alloy a day or 2 rosins and 3 wax after 2 days.
    Normally it's 3 months between patches so you need new gear every 3 months: most builds use HA + 1h&s + another weapon:
    7 pc HA to purple costs 14k from blue to purple, but you need every little bit of extra stat in cyro so you have to make it gold.
    56*7 = 392k
    But you need glyphs aswell for your gear costing you 21k for all 7 pieces
    But you need weapons aswell for 1h&s 2h you need 16 alloys and 8 rosins=136k
    + enchants 9k =145k

That doesn't involve the cost to buy BiS weapons and gear which easily costs another 200k if you can buy it cheap

200k + 145k + 392k= 737k every 90 days
    737k-540k= 197k
    For this effort you qualify for gold jewellery at the end of a campaign if you are lucky you get 5 good sets that you can sell for 500k at best but even if this happens it won't help you because either you need them for your own chars or you don't even get them because you get useless sets like kynes kiss or fasallas. Which will sell for
    200k total with the other money from the reward you may think we made some profit but you have to buy gear for your other chars aswell maybe not full gold gear but you need to invest easily 100k per charakter
    Most people have 2-4 chars they play actively meaning 200-400k gold every patch and that only works if you know what BiS for gear is, if cp changed you have to invest easily 1mil gold to find the perfect setup for all your charakters.

Don't tell me you can make money in cyro ask pve players how much money they have and then ask the pvp players how much money they have hint for you the wealthier players don't know what a woodemp is
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    I will keep my eyes open the next few days to spot your glorious DC coordination.
    Because everything you see right now is one giant blob that swarms the keep that is closest to the next DC keep.
    Did I say that BS runs with pugs, No i don't.
    If you wouldn't zerg you would start recognizing names and there are at least 20 people who switched from AD to DC and Run there in a Zerg every evening.

You named me for coordinating map capture in your previous post, but you did not seem to understand it's nothing like a one man job. So I did have to recall you there are several guilds actually fighting for the map. 20 AD pug switching does not make any difference on a 3 faction locked campaign as they run around like headless chicken. ps : I usually don't check names, but I sure will-

We do coordinate with leaders of other orga guilds directly, and we definitly dont do it in zonechat. So you will see keeps burning... as usual. Now orga groups are the ones opening keeps and rushing in: RSL+TDA+DA+PSY+DKS+Fuego+BSW definitly do the job.

So get what's left of your braincells (just returning compliment, no real offence given) and find someone else to blame than me for that alliance job :dizzy: The absence of EP/AD orga groups is the key. The low number of group leaders EP/AD side is clearly the main point atm.

Now the day ZOS will change emp capture conditions to whole map flags capture, it will spread forces. Until that, you can hardly blame on players to play in groups and you certainly cannot blame them either to attack emp keeps with heavy forces, when the whole opposing factions are usually stacking in one of these keeps.

WoodEmp = emperor capture vs wooden doors, usual 6am AD job, every morning for over a year.
    Now to your point that you can make money with cyro:
    Don't tell me you can make money in cyro ask pve players how much money they have and then ask the pvp players how much money they have hint for you the wealthier players don't know what a woodemp is

Well well... so you mostly have to get some intel about what is really selling and at what price.

I almost dont play pve. Very rarely do I get in a dungeon for a piece of gear. But I do sell every single RoTW piece I get in cyrodiil (with a proper trait ofc) + i'm buying and reselling stuff from the golden and other AP bags where you can find high price gears for resell.

As an example, my last golden rings (AP purchase) sold 1gold/1 AP and got me close to 2 millions in sales over a month (which is not that much compared to some top sellers actually). I do run with over 15 millions gold atm, mostly from AP bags and just from pvp (+ I do get some golden stuff from crafting quests during pvp queue).

Yet I do agree pvp top scores should offer access to dungeon gear and usefull golden craft stuff.
    Edited by prootch on September 14, 2017 4:20PM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a small correction to prootch list of active DC guilds.
    TDA The Daggerfall Authority. We are on Vivec most evenings.
    DA Daggerfall Army

Both guilds started during the beta tests.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Soz for the inversion Lars ;)
    Edited by prootch on September 15, 2017 11:42AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    DA Daggerfall Army

Prootch getting it mixed up again... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    DA Daggerfall Army

Prootch getting it mixed up again... ;)

I mean it's complicated to distinguish them when they stack in the last emp keep they took when no other players are around :trollface:
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we stack more often with BS than DA. We mostly prefere to create our own fights instead of fighting for the last emperor keep.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering you can get 70k AP/H by flipping empty keeps - you can make gold through AP by "do something usefull on the map". How interesting taking 3 back-keeps uncontested for the 18k AP is, however, a question. But each to their own.

Sadly AP is not worth anything anymore. Except if you get purple Necropotence rings. They sell. I spend ~20k gold on 3 hours of PvP usually - and even with 150-200k+- ap gained, it's pretty hard to sustain it, sadly. Not much income compared to doing something else! But one's gotta live low to have fun I guess :'D

Not that I'm QQing. I have a few millions of gold from casual trading. But I can imagine it being pretty annoying to only smallscale-PvP and then realise you don't make more AP than some 24-man group who captures empty keeps.

Fun times, isn't it. Although I can't complain. I just want more decent rewards for Rotw and less AP for empty keep captures. And less scoring for night/morning-cap. #thedream
    PC - EU.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've removed a few comments for some unneeded flaming. Keep in mind that flaming is against the Forum Rules, as it never leads anywhere good for a thread. For continuation of this discussion please be sure to remain civil and constructive to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm
    Edited by elfantasmo on September 18, 2017 7:20PM