As Zenimax somehow managed to bring the community to the edge of open warfare among the classes with one patch proposal, I would like to collect ideas for further fire accelerants.
I am completely sure that one or more of the abstruse ideas in this thread are going to be on the drawing board for "class balance", so I wanted to start a senseless nerf bingo.
This ability and its morphs now scale of your maximum health instead if your maximum magicka.
Developer CommentIn the attempt to completely destroy fast paced combat, we want to make this defensive ability consistent with other wards like Bone Shield. Note that this will be a significant buff if your maximum magicka is below 11.5k and a nerf if above.
Healing Ritual (Restoring Light)
- Base skill now provides major mending for 3 seconds from the start of cast.
- Increased cast time of this skill to 3 seconds
- Increased the base heal by 25%, but reduced the radius to a 5 meter frontal cone.
- This skill is uninterruptible (however you are locked in the animation until it completes).
- Due to feedback, we have given templars a conditional method of acquiring major mending through class skills.
- Healing Ritual was choosen as the skill to provide this buff in an effort to make this skill more appealing as a main heal instead of BoL.
- Cast time was increased to compensate for the added healing, making this a proactive nuke heal vs a reactive one.
- This skill is uninterruptible to make it more viable in PVP.
- This is a buff if you previously used this skill as your main trials heal1
All Classes Balance
All classes have been renamed to Sorcerer. All abilities have been replaced with Sorcerer abilities.
Developers CommentWe wanted to balance all the classes and remove any diversity. The ceiling has now become the floor and the floor has become the ceiling. Git gud. Lulz n00bz.
Reduced the damage of this ability by roughly 32%. It has been renamed "Wet Noodle" to compensate.
When Dragonknight was 1st made, we envisioned it as a Tank class. Following this dream, we've decided it was best to make their only spammable worthless as a skill so more people will tank on their DK.
This skill know locks the caster in an unbreakable 4 second channel. The heal from this ability has been removed and the resource restore of this ability has been reduced by 33%.
In our war against Sustain and to help promote Warden even more, we nerfed Sorcerer's sustain to the ground. Wrobel isn't happy but we thought that would make you happy to know he's unhappy with this change and has promptly quit as a result
This class has now been remade for RP purposes only for Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. If you do not own both of these DLCs, Nightblades is simply removed from your game.
We noticed that player's only use Nightblades for these DLCs. As such, we removed it from the base game and threw it into a DLC bundle pack with ThievesGuild and Dark Brotherhood. Everyone that had a Nightblade before has had them all replaced by Sorcerers, since everyone seems to play them according to our hard data
This ability is now a 12m range, 120 degree conal heal.
Just because we're tired of Templar Meta healers, we decided to nerf them even more.