The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New ESO meme "This will be a buff if..."

• jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    See the look on her face? That says *nope... Im out*. And Im with her.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here we have a rare photo of Gina realizing she is being blamed for Wrobell's changes again:
    cffcd51997a3aa7070fb4b3737cda61c5fd6b5d76670b4b05bb1d2a27b455f89.jpg

Edited by KingYogi415 on April 22, 2017 7:42PM
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak6Hs2a.jpg
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak6Hs2a.jpg

@Yolokin_Swagonborn you win the Internet. Lmao. GG no rematch. :D
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats so messed up about this statement, is they are literally insulting everbody's intelligence with it. They really think we are going to buy into its a buff and cant really see what they are doing is a nerf.

This. Regardless of whether or not that's the case, the way the Developer Comments are worded looks as if they think the people that play their game are stupid.

Well, let's step back and examine:

-Players discontent with state of game following current PTS patch notes
    -Few players have actually left the game
    -Few players have actually cancelled their subs
    -Few players have actually cancelled their Morrowind pre-orders

Yeah, I think that's the definition of stupid. You have the power to directly affect change, and then don't do it.

This is a company. They live and breathe numbers. You'd have to vote with your wallet in order to get through to them.

And how do you know how many players did what..
    Also some are waiting to see the end result from pts changes on the off chance they do revert some changes. Including me.

I am not going to do something just because someone else does, looking at those who quit because a steamer did.

I play until I no longer enjoy playing. I have taken a few breaks from eso and don't care to take another.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, parts of this thread just Golden.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it looks like she's tired of dealing with the fallout from terrible patch changes. She's probably thinking "This is not how I envisioned being involved in the gaming industry."
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is amazing, well played everyone, well played
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question, why is the meme targeting Gina when it's clearly Wrobel's brain child?

Yeah I was wondering it to, Gina is ours precious.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • lauykanson
    lauykanson
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is golden
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to stop QQing.

This will be a great patch, and the game will definitely look better in the long run.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    You need to stop QQing.

This will be a great patch, and the game will definitely look better in the long run.

Says the SORC
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to stop QQing.

Just how long is the run? I have short legs.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on April 22, 2017 10:02PM
  • Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    was there a video about this?if so can someone link it? thanks in advance
    Working as intended
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to stop QQing.

That's what everyone said about the champion system. Fast forward and CP is still creating crazy power creep and getting class skills nerfed.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I blinked twice, why is noone sending help
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    You need to stop QQing.

Says the SORC

annoying-gamer-kid-says-the-sorc.jpg

Feel free to use this meme any time somebody says that.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    Honestly, it looks like she's tired of dealing with the fallout from terrible patch changes. She's probably thinking "This is not how I envisioned being involved in the gaming industry."
    Fallout as in Fallout
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    You need to stop QQing.

Says the SORC
    Sorcerer are leaving pvp as its boring feels like wayrest sewer normal.

Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norakai wrote: »
    This will be a buff if...
    JK
    1nmglh.jpg

1np948.jpg

Edit: Anyone good with photoshop or what have you able to edit Wrobel's face onto this meme? Would make it perf.

Wrobel.jpg

^
    Give 'er eh!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to stop QQing.

That's what everyone said about the champion system. Fast forward and CP is still creating crazy power creep and getting class skills nerfed.
    And how was this not predicted?
    You don't really need an elder scroll to predict the power level of cp600 players in bis gear, its easy to test.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    You need to stop QQing.

And how was this not predicted?
    You don't really need an elder scroll to predict the power level of cp600 players in bis gear, its easy to test.

And when you try to do something about it everyone loses their minds! Truthfully if they would just give the Templars back their shards and major mending and help DKs out a lil more with sustain I think this would be a decent fix. They don't want to scrap Champion Points and I don't blame them. It's a system that they worked hard on and honestly (in spite of the vocal hate on teh forums) a number of people enjoy them (such as myself).

Wait, this is supposed to be a meme thread....

[img][/img]1npwxk.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

Order of the Black Worm
  • Norakai
    Norakai
    ✭✭✭
    honestly i dont even mind the patchnotes that much, its just a fun thread, so pls just keep posting memes :wink:

buff11.jpg
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Norakai wrote: »
    honestly i dont even mind the patchnotes that much, its just a fun thread, so pls just keep posting memes :wink:

buff11.jpg

See! You get it! <3

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

Order of the Black Worm
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question, why is the meme targeting Gina when it's clearly Wrobel's brain child?

maxresdefault.jpg

better?

I wanna hit that face with a brick.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

better?

I wanna hit that face with a brick.

Make it a foam nerf brick. It'll be funnier and less likely to get charges pressed.
    Edited by ParaNostram on April 22, 2017 11:00PM

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

Order of the Black Worm
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to stop QQing.

@Yolokin_Swagonborn You know what...? On some real talk, you're 1 of the few genuinely intelligent posters I've come across in these forums. And don't get me wrong. I've always given you your props, and a lot of others as well.

However, I'm starting to notice that a lot of the flack you and others like you get is completely unwarranted. When I pause for a moment, and sit back and read material that: You, @Doctordarkspawn , @Sharee , @Rohamad_Ali , @NewBlacksmurf , @Lysette , etc. You guys really put things in the right perspective, and truly don't care about the backlash you may get for saying things how they are. You're what I'd call "unapologetically intelligent people". Or "U.I.P.'s". You don't say things to go along to get along. And I respect that *** to the fullest. It's becoming alarmingly rare to see people to who are themselves, and don't hesistate to voice things that some may view as too extreme or unpopular.

While I may have a crazy and what appears to be rather "off" demeanor, I'm not just a bumbling moron who halfasses observations. As I've shown and hinted at a few times, I do have quite a logical side to me. And I just wanted to say that it's comforting to see folks like you who keep it 100. And if anyone has been really paying close attention, you guys have literally spot-on in damn near every prediction and callout about ESO. Trust me. I've checked, and I don't just go about liking and paying attention to anyone.

Keep doing what you do, and being a UIP. It's kismet to find conflict unfortunately the more alert you become to things, but who can come back time after time and still hit their marks flawlessly? :p Not many people here on these forums can do that, and boy I tell ya that's skill. I back y'all 110%.
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C3WK4m1.png
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    You need to stop QQing.

@Yolokin_Swagonborn You know what...? On some real talk, you're 1 of the few genuinely intelligent posters I've come across in these forums. And don't get me wrong. I've always given you your props, and a lot of others as well.

However, I'm starting to notice that a lot of the flack you and others like you get is completely unwarranted. When I pause for a moment, and sit back and read material that: You, @Doctordarkspawn , @Sharee , @Rohamad_Ali , @NewBlacksmurf , @Lysette , etc. You guys really put things in the right perspective, and truly don't care about the backlash you may get for saying things how they are. You're what I'd call "unapologetically intelligent people". Or "U.I.P.'s". You don't say things to go along to get along. And I respect that *** to the fullest. It's becoming alarmingly rare to see people to who are themselves, and don't hesistate to voice things that some may view as too extreme or unpopular.

While I may have a crazy and what appears to be rather "off" demeanor, I'm not just a bumbling moron who halfasses observations. As I've shown and hinted at a few times, I do have quite a logical side to me. And I just wanted to say that it's comforting to see folks like you who keep it 100. And if anyone has been really paying close attention, you guys have literally spot-on in damn near every prediction and callout about ESO. Trust me. I've checked, and I don't just go about liking and paying attention to anyone.

Keep doing what you do, and being a UIP. It's kismet to find conflict unfortunately the more alert you become to things, but who can come back time after time and still hit their marks flawlessly? :p Not many people here on these forums can do that, and boy I tell ya that's skill. I back y'all 110%.

Well thanks. I owe my entire champion system rant to @DeanTheCat who Predicted this whole mess almost two years ago during one of the first rounds of post-CP nerfs and took the time to do the math on it and realize that most of our problems come from ZOS nerfing skills, but not nerfing numbers that make those skills a problem.

I know that I lose a lot of people when I say things like "Delete the champion system" but you can only type so many walls of text to address the details. The CP system isn't all bad. The solution is nuanced. The people in this game that love the champion system, love it for reasons I am completely OK with. Its fun for them to have the "feeling" of further customizing their characters like skyrim. Its fun to have the "feeling" of your character growing stronger with bigger numbers. More health, more damage, more regen. The problem is the CP + no controls/caps on regen or attributes is slowly STEALING from your character in the form of nerfs every three months. Is getting your basic class functionality hammered into the ground every patch worth the price of 5% more damage from a CP tree?

I could live very happily in a MMO without traditional vertical progression after endgame but I know plenty who cannot. Some can be converted to horizontal progression but others will always demand that ZOS gives them a sword that does 100 more damage or they will lose interest - regardless of whether ZOS just buffs mobs to compensate or nerf class iconic class skills instead.

I can't tell people how to enjoy their game but I at least want them to know that these terrible nerfs are directly due to the way the champion system buffs numbers (as well as removal of softcaps) and the nerfings will continue as ZOS continues to pretend that CP is still viable and doles out more points every patch.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on April 23, 2017 1:38AM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ljb2k5_ESO wrote: »
    Reminds me of the current WoW meme based on the "daddy knows best" arrogance of the devs:

You think you want this, but you really don't

Ah, so players in all MMOs throw tantrums when they don't get what they want.