The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Limited-Availability Bucket Helmet and Broom Weapon Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

• V-BOB
    V-BOB
    Soul Shriven
    Can any one let me know the stats, I'm intrigued
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure what the point is of these items really... is ZOS trying to see if there is a potential market for new cosmetic items without any use ? Ok for me but transmogrification must happen with it or it will be utterly useless...

And why is that bucket just not a hat ? it makes no sense with the current system. I really hope it's the first step towards transmo.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on March 31, 2017 5:09PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a crown sale? 50 crowns is really, really, expensive
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    I am not sure what the point is of these items really... is ZOS trying to see if there is a potential market for new cosmetic items without any use ? Ok for me but transmogrification must happen with it or it will be utterly useless...

And why is that bucket just not a hat ? it makes no sense with the current system. I really hope it's the first step towards transmo.

Since they are in the "Pay to Lose" section they need to occupy the armor and weapon slots to have that losing impact. Otherwise it's false advertising.

;)
    Edited by Slurg on March 31, 2017 5:19PM
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The point is it's an April Fools joke.

They're 'pay to lose' items - you pay for something worse than pretty much anything you could get in the game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

The point is it's an April Fools joke.

They're 'pay to lose' items - you pay for something worse than pretty much anything you could get in the game.

I like the joke part - but I am really not paying for it.

Lol.

No I am serious. I don't care what the price is.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahaha this is hilarious!
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Is working like a monster set? like an OP balanced wrobel item proc a dust hurricane ?
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only 50 crowns?? This one iz going to get one of these :smiley:

With fur
    Maoimii
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta save sumthin for next April.
    Palindiil wrote: »
    I assume this isn't IT for the April crown showcase?

Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legendary weapons and armor in the Crown store??????

That's the definition of pay to win!!!!!!111!!!!!
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    This is, in other words, an official response of ZOS on how to deal with the content becoming easier and easier.

Now, people, grab your helmet and a long, stiff broom, go to vMA or vMoL and have your challenge! ;-)
    Time to clear out vMoL.
    It should be achivements for this.
    Think I will buy a couple, if we get transmorg we have an obvious winner in the 2h catergory

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Okay new challenge.
    Create a character and level to 50 in Coldharbour tutorial only using the bucket and broom. Who's with me on trying this one?
    @Turelus
    Get out of my head, i'm going to get another character slot just for this very purpose!
    w00t.gif
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone please let me know what their traits is? I don't want prosperous. ....
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    I had exactly 100 gold left in the crown store, thought I'd save it for a good dye, until this popped up... lol
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Missed opportunity. I've been waiting for the broom mount.
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have no trait or set. I have discovered you can enchant them, and a lightning or fire enchant on the broom gives a nice witchy magic aura, but I don't know of any armor enchant that has a visual effect. You can dye the bucket a bit, but not much.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • CloneTrooper699
    CloneTrooper699
    ✭✭✭
    Already bought mine. I think this is a great tie in with the Jesters festival and April fools day. I don't think this should be a regular thing but I think it would be cool to have a different weapon and armor piece this time every year.

Also adding a cosmetic version of the items after the festival is over for people who purchased it would be pretty cool, but I don't mind taking the stat loss in exchange for looking like a ***.
    I'm a goat
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Oh they're equipment!

When I saw them in the pop-up I thought they were furniture, then I was wondering why they were in a category called 'Pay to Lose'.

Paying to win is so last year. ;)

Gods, you guys are the best.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Description sounds like beloved Sir Cadwell. Have my Bucket and Broom, but presently adorned with my Jester garb and Personality. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, when should I don these new items?
    Edited by Auldjohn on April 1, 2017 4:01AM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Okay new challenge.
    Create a character and level to 50 in Coldharbour tutorial only using the bucket and broom. Who's with me on trying this one?
    @Turelus
    Get out of my head, i'm going to get another character slot just for this very purpose!
    w00t.gif

Only a broom and a bucket, no other gear (except jewelry), no gifts from my other characters.
    We'll see how far she gets ...
    cheer.gif

post-2-1491019367.png
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Okay new challenge.
    @Turelus
    w00t.gif

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/332643/the-bucket-and-broom-challenge/p1
    bye1.gif
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qY0VkGI.png

No bucket, but id say this counts regardless.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We do need a lusty maid costume zos would be rolling in money from argonian fanbois
  • StormQueenPammie
    StormQueenPammie
    Soul Shriven
    What I'd really like to see, is that equipping these two items on a certain day of the year, and only that day, for example....April 1st ;) Or even certain notable event days like the Anniversary of the release of Morrowind (original) or suchlike....the Broom would get like 25k dmg and the Bucket Helm 50k resistance.

Now that would be some grand fun ;)

You can disable it for Trials and Cyrodiil to avoid the foreseeable outcry, but leave it on for duels and standard open world PvE.

I'd also like to add my voice to having the bucket as a costume item.
    Edited by StormQueenPammie on April 2, 2017 2:50PM
  • Zaukhes
    Zaukhes
    ✭✭
    For a cleanest Tamriel, I'll rise my Broom and wear my Bucket with pride and honor!

15920591868132327424_20170402112554_1_by_zaukhes-db4f1ez.png

15920591868132327424_20170402111658_1_by_zaukhes-db4f1uo.png

15920591868132327424_20170402111746_1_by_zaukhes-db4f1ny.png
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is fantastic and I will be enjoying it greatly when I grab them later tonight.

I will hopefully be able to clear vMSA final round now I have this P2W purchase.

I wonder, did you managed? Or was it really P2L?
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reasons I can't complete vMOL using the new legendary gear. Help meee...
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is OP, please nerf :wink:
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500