The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I heard you liked your resource pools ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

stealthyevil
stealthyevil
✭✭✭
Hocq7Y-7rpnUrFm0zGYoe6z8AU-_evjX40ra4CwFYCI.jpg?w=509&s=5e9aed0446f89f129a8bdb2fb0036fe6
Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
@stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
Venatus
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Don't tell me this is going to be their counter to CP allowing low regen builds to work.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF this is real its ***. Heavy armor already reigns supreme, punishing recovery builds ever further wont help armor balance at all.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be more believable if the description box wasn't askew.
  • Crystelle
    Crystelle
    ✭✭✭
    What a great way to punish small scalers even more if this stacks.
    Havoc
    Crystelle - EP DK
    Crystelle Blade - EP NB
    Crystelle Fragments - EP Sorc
    Crystelle Radiant - EP Temp
    Crystëlle - DC NB
    Crystelle Hurricane - EP sSorc
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exPkA8GSF6-6.png
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Much rather eat the 10% hit to my already low recovery stats for 3 seconds than increased ability cost by 60% for 10 seconds, which is possible already with poisons.
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    That would be more believable if the description box wasn't askew.

Pretty sure the entire thing is skewed, so I'm not sure what you are implying ?
    Crystelle wrote: »
    What a great way to punish small scalers even more if this stacks.

Poisons. And reduced regen CP...lol.
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In meanwhile this warden netch summon skill is looking so cool.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Much rather eat the 10% hit to my already low recovery stats for 3 seconds than increased ability cost by 60% for 10 seconds, which is possible already with poisons.

There's rumors that this in addition to removing Magician/Warlord and nerfing Arcanist/Mooncalf.

If they make these changes they HAVE to also change damage CP, otherwise numbers win all (even more).
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »

There's rumors that this in addition to removing Magician/Warlord and nerfing Arcanist/Mooncalf.

If they make these changes they HAVE to also change damage CP, otherwise numbers win all (even more).

If this change is legit, warlord is still visible to the top of the tree. So maybe not entirely removing ?
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't this just make things like heavy armor's Constitution and Dark Deal even stronger? They're both not technically considered regen by the game.

Wouldn't just deleting Warlord, Arcanist, Mooncalf, and Magician be enough? When you look at no CP PVP it's resource management is balanced IMO, so taking those four constellations away and then adding in something else (like resource poisons or this Siphoner passive) is overkill.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it a few times today. I sure am glad that we have a no-CP campaign. For those that enjoy it; good luck when they start fooling around with it.
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF CAN WE SERIOUSLY STOP ADDING BONUSES TO LIGHT AND HEAVY ATTACKS.

The level of skill required for this game just keeps getting lower and lower.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    IF this is real its ***. Heavy armor already reigns supreme, punishing recovery builds ever further wont help armor balance at all.

It is direct buff for light and medium armors on cp campaigns.
    P.S.: no Magician but still there is Warlord?! lol.
    Edited by Cinbri on March 10, 2017 9:15PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't this just make things like heavy armor's Constitution and Dark Deal even stronger? They're both not technically considered regen by the game.

Wouldn't just deleting Warlord, Arcanist, Mooncalf, and Magician be enough? When you look at no CP PVP it's resource management is balanced IMO, so taking those four constellations away and then adding in something else (like resource poisons or this Siphoner passive) is overkill.

Resource management is no CP is alright... until poisons come in. x)
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Crystelle
    Crystelle
    ✭✭✭

If you take away those passives they need to remove poisons, because then it becomes a game of whose poison procs first.
    Edited by Crystelle on March 10, 2017 9:03PM
    Havoc
    Crystelle - EP DK
    Crystelle Blade - EP NB
    Crystelle Fragments - EP Sorc
    Crystelle Radiant - EP Temp
    Crystëlle - DC NB
    Crystelle Hurricane - EP sSorc
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystelle wrote: »

If you take away those passives they need to remove poisons, because then it becomes a game of whose poison procs first.

Completely agreed.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, a light Attack costing zero resources now can: proc two damage sets, poison, AND decrease enemies regen.

GG ZOS. GG.
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on March 10, 2017 9:09PM
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jesus christ crucify me now
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • skwherl
    skwherl
    ✭✭✭
    *sigh*
    Squirrel
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't polish an argonian poop hut, just remove the whole damn system in PvP. And remove poisons too while you are at it.
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switch + BotW + Horizon: Zero Dawn + Persona5 pre ordered - cya in 5 years.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming this is real,

The problem with this is you're only nerfing defensive sustain. In an 10v1 the 1 trying to escape is being resource drained, while the 10 have full CP buffed resource sustain. It's the same problem with poisons, only this adds another layer.

On top of that is the glaring problem of this not affecting non recovery based sustain like Constitution, dark deal, repentance, etc.

Their heart is in the right place, but the implementation really just makes things worse.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1l6h93.jpg
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH it's real ... Just like Pepe's abs .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEdsht6LIkmUZ5y6l-_fS4oUjFXREVf49lGkF_LfBPOxGCg6lTlQ
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why you people are questioning if this is real. It's a phone taken pic of the playable morrowwind preview at PAX right now. While it may be an incomplete WIP of the planned CP changes, It most assuredly is very real.

One is only left to wonder if deleting Magician but keeping Warlord is the end design here and if any of this was spurred by suggestions the streamers or other invitees made at the player conference last month?
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 10, 2017 10:36PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    I don't know why you people are questioning if this is real. It's a phone taken pic of the playable morrowwind preview at PAX right now. While it may be an incomplete WIP of the planned CP changes, It most assuredly is very real.

One is only left to wonder if deleting Magician but keeping Warlord is the end design here and if any of this was spurred by suggestions the streamers or other invitees made at the player conference last month?

I doubt they deleted Magician, they probably just moved it. Wishful thinking I know.

A smart move would be to put it in the blue tree somewhere so you have to choose between Magicka damage or Magicka cost reduction. To be fair, stam should have to make the same choice.

PS: more debuffs on a light attack is just asinine. Stop it now ZOS.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The passive is horrible unless it stacked from multiple people.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    The passive is horrible unless it stacked from multiple people.

The fact that it CAN stack on people at all is equally as enraging.

ZOS is doing too much at once. Trial, largest PvE zone, new class, new dungeons, and the very first battlegrounds. On top of that, they're throwing in screwy mechanics changes that further add to the mind-numbing Light-Attack meta, where a resource free light Attack can be stacked with procs and poisons. I love this game, and have spent thousands of hours and too many dollars on this game, but every mechanical change makes this game worse and worse. They've done some good things, and still are with the AOE cap changes, but the current meta is awful and the most infuriating part is that it is showing no signs of letting up. Sure, I could hop on my NB and follow the proc meta, but that playstyle is pure garbage, imbalanced, and lacking any real skillful challenge. It's a big rolling ball of cheese.
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on March 11, 2017 1:46AM
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ok...so what IM seeing here is zeni telling us, "Start running staves" to mag builds, and "drop dual swords". Which brings up the reason why so many of us use dual swords...staves dont give us two 5 piece sets and a monster set...so now we gotta run three willpower, and a *** random staff...since yah know...only those who spend everyday for three months farming vmsa to get his perfect trait staff DESERVE to be powerfull...i mean ***...id love to use staff again, but *** give us two set bonuses for two handers OR give us a option to choose a weapon at the end of Vmsa...ive completely given up on farming for that fkn staff and i know im not alone. After 30 fkn hours in there, im have been completely unrewarded...