Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server Crashing again? 3/5/2017

• mithrrilb14_ESO
    I've only been back to this game for a week and this is the third time I haven't been able to play when I wanted to. This is the new normal now?
  • Duraldo
    Duraldo
    Soul Shriven
    To the few who say "STOP BUYING CROWNS I R ANGRY!!!"

I myself havn't bought crowns, I used my points from the sub to get them, which is same difference I guess. If everyone stopped buying stuff from the shop and cancelled their sub, ZOS would have no incentive to fix the game. You think it's bad now, just wait till that happens and they have a cap on the servers.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been back to this game for a week and this is the third time I haven't been able to play when I wanted to. This is the new normal now?

Pretty much yeah
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Jaanpw
    Jaanpw
    ✭✭
  • Rollan
    Rollan
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log on EU server (pc).
  • Driskywatcher
    Driskywatcher
    ✭✭
    Defatank wrote: »
    I only have two hours to play hopefully they fix it.
    post-19890-Cartman-pacing-come-on-come-on-9VTm.gif

Maintenance usually takes 2 hrs. So it'll be ready about the time you have to leave.

Welp guess I'm looking for something else to do.
    Much love and peace.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    @ookami007 is that PC-EU or other?

PC-EU is hosed as well.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad there are threads like this, at least I know I'm not alone and it's nothing I did! Mac NA.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zapfino wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooo, I had just put up 2 cold fire babies. My precioussssssssssssssssss :'(

good.

those things needed to be gone. :)

fwiw, announcements just came back. can't log in, tho.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was role playing and then this happens. Thnx zos
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sorry guys - we're aware and on it.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    Kilandros wrote: »

Pretty much yeah

Good to know that my sub is money well spent! :angry:
  • Kattatonia
    Kattatonia
    ✭✭✭
    I have a friend who is currently still in and playing on NA. What gives? :(
    Kattatonia, beta baby - NA/PC

"I always win, even if I don't win... Because they all die later from their injuries."
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    skillastat wrote: »

That was soooooo muchhhhh cooooollllll....... I'm gonna keep it in my favorites bar forever!

:p
    Glory for the Pact!
  • MerlinsBrother
    Balthyzar wrote: »
    This is some serious bs. I finally get time to do VMA and this crap happens again. Well.... dark souls here I come.

I would submit myself to Masochism too after all this... Bloodborne here I come..... Anyway, this is a bit out of hand.

But hey.... such is life.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

Can't login at all right now (closed the game after an endless loading screen before that).
    Besides that, one of my characters is stuck in Cyrodiil since yesterday and I get an endless loading screen when I try to use that char.
    Edited by Fasold666 on March 5, 2017 3:55PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. Is Alduin still chewing on the servers this morning?
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server go Big Bada-Boom!

https://youtu.be/Uwzg7SYZKF0
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ddos-attack-on-dns-major-websites-including-github-twitter-suffering-outage-2.jpg
  • Luvtantius_Micocia
    Luvtantius_Micocia
    ✭✭✭
    I closed the client and patcher, restarted and get an error 301 now (unable to connect to server)
    I like eating sweetrolls and crushing skulls, and I am all out of sweetrolls.
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Loading into character select, taking a while though. Will update if I can get in.
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm logged back in. I was in Cyrodiil, ping went to 560ms immediately then 999+ GTFO that place. Maybe I can find a corner of tamriel somewhere to stay logged in :D
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much for our 2 man VoM vet no death run.Thanks Zos!
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • robvs
    robvs
    ✭✭
    Enough is enough. What am I actually paying ESO+ for? When the server is not offline for once I can't even play a trial without having a minimum of 4 people in my group crash/disconnect.

PVP is broken, everyone is just farming alliance points (outpost flipping). Welcome, 1000 new Grand Overlords.

PVE is broken since you can even glitch the most difficult achievements in the game (Rakkhat Hardmode cheese snipe, ps. you fixed this glitch pre-homestead but brought it back when you released homestead, gg). The crashes/disconnects in trials make it impossible to go for a score run.

We have maintenance 1000000 times a week and nothing is ever actually getting fixed. Instead, we get new CROWN CRATES to make us spend more money on this broken game. How much more money do you need to fix the servers?

PS. This is from PS4 EU perspective but I'm sure other platforms can relate.
  • Duraldo
    Duraldo
    Soul Shriven
    Thornna wrote: »
    I have a friend who is currently still in and playing on NA. What gives? :(

Your friend is a dirty liar, and maybe a thief. Get new friends :)

Edit: Ok maybe I am just wrong, this went up like as I posted it. Your friend is a good cat, clone them.
    Edited by Duraldo on March 5, 2017 3:56PM
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Back in now, seems to be fine for the moment.
  • Psychodellix
    Psychodellix
    ✭✭✭
    Gina, Gina, Gina......you are awsome......but your team,.... Your team....yeah not so much
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in, but with super lag.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was back for a minute. then dropped for exceeding the message limit. :0

ofc, the brk siege is gone, was back in the rear.