Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is AP Boosting Cheating?

• Paulo69
    Paulo69
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Paulo69 wrote: »
    I reported a list of 40 players, including a video of them flipping an outpost on PS4/EU. 14k AP per tick every 2 minutes. Support gave me an automatic answer, I doubt they read it.

Ticket #170304-002922, if any ZoS member do cares.

By doing this, were you not at the Keep/Outpost raking in AP? (aka "cheating")

40 players take awhile to report.... plus you recorded a vid in which you probably pointed them all out.

Therefore if action must be taken on their accounts, you aren't exactly the cleanest individual. So this assumes you showed up, took your video+filed reports and then left the area, which is doubtful considering you stayed there for easily 30-60min just to accomplish those tasks alone....

5mn length video, 30-45k AP earned before I left. Admins can see the server logs. I filled the report offline on a PC.

Some answers here are really funny, one can see who boosted and know how bad it is.