Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    It's way more than 24 days. How long was it broken then first time?
    Butterflyy Wing
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Thanks for the update. Hopefully you can fix it soon.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    It's way more than 24 days. How long was it broken then first time?

It has been like this sinse the 22nd feb
    Last time it was 3 months
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to pass along a small update. We are still actively investigating the logs we got from the test earlier this week, and the related data. We are making progress.

Actively investigating? Are we serious. This is the second time yall have broke content in this game and yall are still actively investigating? This problem would never happen if yall actually stress tested content. Or really just tested the content first. Are yall so lost yall can't find the problem? Or do you guys just not give a crap about console pve players. This is honestly worst experience I've had on an mmo. Never winter at this point has a better support team Jesus fix the content already
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    Maybe we should just say MoL is broken "ZOMG I can't get my motif and defiled whiskers." I bet it gets fixed In 2 days
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculus wrote: »
    Maybe we should just say MoL is broken "ZOMG I can't get my motif and defiled whiskers." I bet it gets fixed In 2 days

PC has more defiled whiskers than us. KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR...
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of us who sub in our guild only does it to play DLC content, or rather vMoL.

We really should get compensation for not being able to play the content we are paying for.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Many of us who sub in our guild only does it to play DLC content, or rather vMoL.

We really should get compensation for not being able to play the content we are paying for.

I completely agree. This is the second time it has happened to Xbox One. Refunded ESO + crowns for time off, or whatever, I believe we should be compensated.
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    I am already in the process of requesting refunds for my ESO plus.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    I mean compensation of some sort would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

The main issue I think is how does this change going forward? The truth of the matter is Xbox doesn't get as much testing as PC, that needs to change. There is clearly an issue with the way things are being tested and implemented if ZoS cannot recreate an issue in-house that is so prevalent on the live servers.

I think the testing on Monday was a good start, but there definiltly needs to be more. Raiding teams cannot be put on pause every other update.

I'm sure every guild who has posted on this discussion would volunteer their time once a month or after every patch to run tests with a developer like the one that happened on Monday. We're willing to help ZoS, all you have to do is give us the green light.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    I wouldn't mind a refund but I'm more concerned about morrowind the new trial what else are they going to break this time? At the end of the day it's time for ZOS to simply give up or actually hire someone competent people to develop and fix the problems we are constantly encountering on this game. You guys rip players off on crown store and eso plus for us to in turn only be pooped on for an almost completely broken game from a company that only focuses on new content or crown store content. Took them an entire patch to fix MoL last time and obviously they never looked into it because it has happened again.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a refund but I'm more concerned about morrowind the new trial what else are they going to break this time? At the end of the day it's time for ZOS to simply give up or actually hire someone competent people to develop and fix the problems we are constantly encountering on this game. You guys rip players off on crown store and eso plus for us to in turn only be pooped on for an almost completely broken game from a company that only focuses on new content or crown store content. Took them an entire patch to fix MoL last time and obviously they never looked into it because it has happened again.

Uh oh, yall have made Dad mad. Take cover. Also, PLEASE FIX VMOL.
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »

OMG ROFLMAO I'm always mad nah but seriously I know the end game players and guilds have suffered greatly this past year because of the lack of "want to" from ZOS
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG ROFLMAO I'm always mad nah but seriously I know the end game players and guilds have suffered greatly this past year because of the lack of "want to" from ZOS

Trust me when i read your posts, i automatically read it in the "yall are playing like trash, we are resetting til we do it right, get your sh*t together guys" ridiculus voice lmao.
    We are not to be friends, we are here for SCORE!- Best thing you ever taught me :wink:
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on March 17, 2017 9:04PM
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus

Trust me when i read your posts, i automatically read it in the "yall are playing like trash, we are resetting til we do it right, get your sh*t together guys" ridiculus voice lmao.
    We are not to be friends, we are here for SCORE!- Best thing you ever taught me :wink:

LMAO just got to push people sometimes
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Made me a better healer no question. Didnt hurt that i was healing with @Walties99 either lol.
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus

Made me a better healer no question. Didnt hurt that i was healing with @Walties99 either lol.

And that's why it so important for ZOS to fix end game community problems first. We as end game players we don't just log onto this game to casually play. This is a job in a sense for most us. We get on we theory craft, we build strats, we farm until our eyes bleed to have the best capability to play this content the devs can't seem to get right. We are the ESO community. Pvp is for casuals cyrodill is trash especially on Xbox you don't take cyrodill serious. Questing? No for casuals. Casuals don't play your content ZOS they get on to socialize and won't be here long they come and go. But we the end game community is what makes ESO what is and they do nothing but crap on us.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And that's why it so important for ZOS to fix end game community problems first. We as end game players we don't just log onto this game to casually play. This is a job in a sense for most us. We get on we theory craft, we build strats, we farm until our eyes bleed to have the best capability to play this content the devs can't seem to get right. We are the ESO community. Pvp is for casuals cyrodill is trash especially on Xbox you don't take cyrodill serious. Questing? No for casuals. Casuals don't play your content ZOS they get on to socialize and won't be here long they come and go. But we the end game community is what makes ESO what is and they do nothing but crap on us.

Bro you high? Trial community is like 2% of the player base. Like the last people on zos 's priority list.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus

Bro you high? Trial community is like 2% of the player base. Like the last people on zos 's priority list.

We are the ones who stay regardless of our percentage we are the ones who have been here and will continue to be here. Even through the broken content. Players come and go. The end game community stays the same for the most part. With ZOS no regard to end game other than releasing the content. Which is why we have had MoL broken twice along with Hel Ra and AA only to have been told the content is playable and still no resolution to the problems. But we will be here. We will play this game when the old casuals leave and the new come in. We are the ones who care about the content in this game not because it's just fun but because of thrill of accomplishment.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

100% this. They messed up once, we couldnt play MoL for a whole patch and here we go again. Getting ridiculous.

I feel like a quest bug affects more people than MoL being unplayable, the sad truth of it.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    Oompuh wrote: »

100% this. They messed up once, we couldnt play MoL for a whole patch and here we go again. Getting ridiculous.

I feel like a quest bug affects more people than MoL being unplayable, the sad truth of it.

Idk I feel as if ZOS needs to learn from Blizzard. Blizzard caters to the minority they tailor content for the elite in those minorities which is why WoW has lasted so long and is still one of the top selling games. The biggest player base in WoW is still questing no different than any MMO. You lose the endgame community of a game you lose the game completely. It will not have longevity. Which ZOS has been neglectful of since the beginning.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just Mol aa is broke hel ra is broken
    All trials are virtually unplayable beacuse of lag i can't switch bars, my teams war horn rota is terrible beacuse of the lag
    Even if they do fix this I promise the lag will still be score destroying. I think I'm done. tbh f this money sink of a game 2 years of my life wasted. Thx
    Im gone
    Edited by Orbital on March 17, 2017 10:39PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Ridiculus
    Ridiculus
    Orbital wrote: »
    All trials are virtually unplayable beacuse of lag i can't switch bars, my teams war horn rota is terrible beacuse of the lag
    Even if they do fix this I promise the lag will still be score destroying. I think I'm done. tbh f this money sink of a game 2 years of my life wasted. Thx
    Im gone

Exactly ZOS you really wanna turn away your most loyal players?
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im gone

Im hoping that they got all the data they needed Momday and that it leads to a fix BEFORE Morrowind. We are losing amazing players left and right bc they are tired of trying to run completely broken content.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what it will be like when the new trial comes out. "Sorry everyone! We recently figured out that players entering the new trial are experiencing minor issues such as their accounts being permanently and irreparably deactivated in addition to their social security numbers being posted in all chats through our announcement system."
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    Idk I feel as if ZOS needs to learn from Blizzard. Blizzard caters to the minority they tailor content for the elite in those minorities which is why WoW has lasted so long and is still one of the top selling games. The biggest player base in WoW is still questing no different than any MMO. You lose the endgame community of a game you lose the game completely. It will not have longevity. Which ZOS has been neglectful of since the beginning.
    If we're comparing ZOS to Blizzard, didn't Blizzard take a few expansions to get into the swing of things? While also fudging up some inbetween? Also idk if we can make that comparison as WoW has never been brought to Xbox and thus hasn't been trapped by Microsoft's rules and regulations when it comes to updates and patches.
    Im gone

We definitely spend the most time immersed in the games mechanics compared to most of the general player base. Or we try to when we can anyway :neutral:
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Just disbanded a vmol attempt. Complete disaster of freeze screens through first boss but we got through it. Limited disconnects up through the hall of death. Once on Rakkhat we had 1-3 freeze screens per pull. Even with how broken this trial is your end game players are loyal enough to continue to try and push through. Reward them with proper customer service and refund them their ESO plus as they are not received what they have paid for.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just disbanded a vmol attempt. Complete disaster of freeze screens through first boss but we got through it. Limited disconnects up through the hall of death. Once on Rakkhat we had 1-3 freeze screens per pull. Even with how broken this trial is your end game players are loyal enough to continue to try and push through. Reward them with proper customer service and refund them their ESO plus as they are not received what they have paid for.
    Talk to Microsoft they will give you a refund before ZOS will anyday.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to do a vhrc speed run for two weeks worth of raid days and your trash game is still causing 5-8 dcs a pull
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    We get DCs in AA and SO. It's crazy. No trial is playable haha.