The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is this? Botting, cheating, "legitimate" behaviour?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Thanks for the info Jessica... I seriously never even considered including the time, as I figured the report would be time stamped, as well I never included the megaserver. Really thought that would already be included. Thanks for the heads up!

@MissBizz Right? I always thought it was timestamped too. Now I'm curious about what ZoS actually has when you file a report, do they have recordings of area chat to look through? The whispers between the players? Should we be recording videos everytime there are offences?
    Assume chat log is stored, its in fact quite easy to log everything you do in an mmo, it also very smart to do on people reported for cheating.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you can see this same thing in pvp. All the players have on the same guild tabard, they stack on the same spot, and start their proxy dets and desto ults at the same time and move as a blob. I never knew they were bots!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you can see this same thing in pvp. All the players have on the same guild tabard, they stack on the same spot, and start their proxy dets and desto ults at the same time and move as a blob. I never knew they were bots!
    That is an ball zerg not bots, its an group who is used to play together and is on voice with each others.
    Benefit of balling up is that its hard to target single players and all benefit from buffs, heal and shields.
    You can not run bots effectively in PvP for obvious reasons.

People did in WOW but that was to get the looser reward in matches, and getting grouped with bots was not fun.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    That is an ball zerg not bots, its an group who is used to play together and is on voice with each others.
    Benefit of balling up is that its hard to target single players and all benefit from buffs, heal and shields.
    You can not run bots effectively in PvP for obvious reasons.

People did in WOW but that was to get the looser reward in matches, and getting grouped with bots was not fun.

I was being sarcastic. :tongue: