The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Warden Class Skills (what we know so far - Updated!)

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread @Vaoh , think I'm going magicka DPS as the bear deals magic damage
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread @Vaoh , think I'm going magicka DPS as the bear deals magic damage

I've heard around that the higher execute damage morph will convert to a Stamina ability. Js
  • Phatmattfu
    Phatmattfu
    ✭✭✭
    I'm planning on a magicka DPS trying to make the bear a real beast.
    Necropotence and Mothers Sorrow a good place to start ya?

As I understand only max magjika and spell crit would affect the bear? Does Spell penetration or Spell DMG help the bear?

Looking forward to laying some combat prayer on that guy and other dmg buffs i can find. ;)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

I've heard around that the higher execute damage morph will convert to a Stamina ability. Js

Now I hope that's true, cause the other ults won't be very useful for a Stam build, not that that matters to ZOS as Stam sorcs don't have any class ultis

Stam ranged warden with bear is what I'm hoping to be able to create
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I hope that's true, cause the other ults won't be very useful for a Stam build, not that that matters to ZOS as Stam sorcs don't have any class ultis

Well Stamina does get very powerful (and cool) DPS Ultimates with Dawnbreaker, Rend, and Ballista.

Magicka gets Meteor and Elemental Rage. DKs can slot their Standards but that's about it.

Warden seem like Sleet Storm or the Bear could make a strong Ult to cast on par with Meteor, though we've yet to see the numbers ofc.

If you want a Stamina ranged Warden then I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well Stamina does get very powerful (and cool) DPS Ultimates with Dawnbreaker, Rend, and Ballista.

Magicka gets Meteor and Elemental Rage. DKs can slot their Standards but that's about it.

Warden seem like Sleet Storm or the Bear could make a strong Ult to cast on par with Meteor, though we've yet to see the numbers ofc.

If you want a Stamina ranged Warden then I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

Sleet storm doesn't deal a lot of damage, its major thing is the Protection, 30% damage mitigation that also follows you. Its on par with veil of blades. So its for protection not damage.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sleet storm doesn't deal a lot of damage, its major thing is the Protection, 30% damage mitigation that also follows you. Its on par with veil of blades. So its for protection not damage.

One morph provides that massive 8% Max Magicka when slotted though :/

Would it be smarter to go with the Bear Ult or with frontbar morphed Sleet Storm (for passive) + backbar Shooting Star/Ele Rage (for casting)?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Would it be smarter to go with the Bear Ult or with frontbar morphed Sleet Storm (for passive) + backbar Shooting Star/Ele Rage (for casting)?

Hmm forgot about that, Necropotence users would love that one. But not sure if its not better still to use Meteor.... Max magicka and magicka recovery up by 2% per Mages guild ability slotted. The extra mag recovery might be worth it with the upcoming CP changes to cost reduction. Probably use both Sleet Storm and Shooting star but not sure which to put where.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm forgot about that, Necropotence users would love that one. But not sure if its not better still to use Meteor.... Max magicka and magicka recovery up by 2% per Mages guild ability slotted. The extra mag recovery might be worth it with the upcoming CP changes to cost reduction. Probably use both Sleet Storm and Shooting star but not sure which to put where.

Yeah I may end up doing Sleet Storm+Shooting Star. I already have a very good idea how my build will look for my Mag Warden DPS now!

The only issue I have is the console lorebook grind.... :persevere:
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wreckingblow - ethernal guardian will be an instarekt. Lovely
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized that the Shall Exoskeleton set would be ideal for Wardens. If the Healing Thicket ultimate truly does only cost 75 ultimate. Between the Fighters Guild Passives, Major Heroism from their Winters brace Crystallized Shield, and the Minor Heroism from Exoskeleton, you could have the ultimate up permanently
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just realized that the Shall Exoskeleton set would be ideal for Wardens. If the Healing Thicket ultimate truly does only cost 75 ultimate. Between the Fighters Guild Passives, Major Heroism from their Winters brace Crystallized Shield, and the Minor Heroism from Exoskeleton, you could have the ultimate up permanently

Well if you always fight against magicka based enemies using projectiles, the Major Heroism only works if you absorb spell projectiles.

Hm lets see 75 ultimate and it lasts for 6s. Over 6s you get 18 ultimate from base regen. minor heroism will give you 4 over that time. So that's 22. If we go off how much Ultimate the Major Heroism from Last Stand gives a 6s interval will give you 14 ultimate. Now up to 36. Lets say we use the morph that gives you 20 Ultimate back when you use it on a low health ally. That's 56. Now even if we say that you also use dragonguard with that you would still be shy by 8 ultimate. So you would then also have to kill an undead of daedra every 6s minimum for this to be up permanently. Now you can have it up really fast an often, but not permanently. So many things would have to stack up for that to happen.
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well if you always fight against magicka based enemies using projectiles, the Major Heroism only works if you absorb spell projectiles.

Hm lets see 75 ultimate and it lasts for 6s. Over 6s you get 18 ultimate from base regen. minor heroism will give you 4 over that time. So that's 22. If we go off how much Ultimate the Major Heroism from Last Stand gives a 6s interval will give you 14 ultimate. Now up to 36. Lets say we use the morph that gives you 20 Ultimate back when you use it on a low health ally. That's 56. Now even if we say that you also use dragonguard with that you would still be shy by 8 ultimate. So you would then also have to kill an undead of daedra every 6s minimum for this to be up permanently. Now you can have it up really fast an often, but not permanently. So many things would have to stack up for that to happen.

It's pretty damn close. I could see a Tank healer hybrid running that setup with like Sentinel of Rkhugamz and pumping out a lot of healing.
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Definitley planning 2 Characters

Enya of the Wyrd
    Magicka Frost Tank (Ice Staff) and Nature Healer (Resto Staff)

Levant Wildspeaker
    Stamina Beastmaster (Bow)
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure stacking up a lot of ultimate looks like an appealing build to go for, and surely offtanks in PvE running Warden will pop tones of Aggresive Warhorns, but when it comes to PvP it won't matter as much. Any build, if played right, can result in a crazy ult generation.

For example, I play stamplar HA S&S with really high sustained damage. I use Flawless Dawnbreaker (120 ulti cost). Say I have a base ult gain (block damage, LA/MA weave between jabs/piercing armor) of 3u/s. Say every 10 seconds I am generatng 30ult, +synergies +20ult per kill = every 10/12 seconds I can drop a DB. If you play your burst on groups correctly and you play with a group of coordinated players (I usually run with 3 to 6 people) your dawnbreaker can kill 3-4 people (60-80 ultimate).

My big big doubt concerning Warden is:

Say you are running the physical damage morph for the Ethernal Guardian and you stack up to 500 ult. Does this mean you can use your Ethernal Guardian hit 6+ times or does it consume your ultimate when you trigger the damage?
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm 75 cost aoe healing ult that returns 20 ult if someones low hp which someone always in a large group, then access to major heroism and something like bloodspawn sounds like an annoying tank/heal build.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still see no point to choosing Crystallized Shield over Annulment for magika users. The stamina morph is a cool option for stamina folks, though. Again, this needs to be a proper damage shield or why even bother? Or give it an undeniable utility like the DK's reflective scales. We already have a magika skill that absorbs magika and prevents ALL damage types. This ability needs a rework.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also why is piercing cold literally just a better version of world in ruin?

6% physical and cold dmg for everything

VS

6% fire and poisons aoe dmg.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you just spawn that teleportation ice wormhole and detonate your bear. I see new type of bear zergs in Cyrodiil.
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Note: These skills are in a pre-PTS state. They will most likely see significant changes. Some of these skills even have tooltip inconsistencies or badly written descriptions as well. With that said, feel free to begin theorycrafting!

Warden

Winter's Embrace

Active Skills

Ult. Sleet Storm
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 10 meters
    Duration - 8 seconds
    Cost - 200 Ultimate
    All enemies near you are snared for 1 second, and take heavy X Frost Damage. Nearby allies gain Major Protection, reducing incoming damage by 30%.

Morph 1: Causes enemies who take 3-4 ticks of damage from this ability to become stunned/knocked down for a bit.
    Morph 2: Passively grants 8% Max Magicka while slotted.

- - -

1. Arctic Wind
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 10 second
    Heal self for 11% of Max Health instantly and additional 2% Health every 2 seconds over 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Also deals AoE damage equal to the value healed.
    Morph 2: Now heals an ally as well.

- - -

2. Ice Fortress
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 12 meters
    Duration - 24 seconds
    You and nearby allied gain Major Resolve, increasing Physical Resistance by 5280, and Major Ward, increasing Spell Resistance by 5280 for 24 seconds

Morph 1: Grants Minor Protection to the caster, reducing damage taken by 8%.
    Morph 2: Increases the radius to 28 meters.

- - -

3. Impaling Shards
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 6 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Deal X Frost Damage to targets in the area every 1 second for 10 seconds. Targets become snared for 4 seconds.

Damage is done based on your Max Health.

Morph 1: Targets struck 4 times by this skill become rooted.
    Morph 2: ?

- - -

4. Crystallized Shield
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Cast Time - 6 seconds
    Absorbs spell projectiles, restoring X Magicka. This can happen up to 3 times.

Morph 1: Now returns Stamina rather than Magicka.
    Morph 2: Absorbing projectiles grants Major Heroism.

- - -

5. Frozen Gate
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 5 meters
    Duration - 30 seconds
    Summon a portal on the ground, when an enemy runs over it they are teleported to you and rooted for 2 seconds. If the target is immune they will take X Frost Damage.

You can only have 1 active at a time and is removed after activation

Morph 1: Applies Major Maim for a short time to teleported enemies.
    Morph 2: Allies may walk into the trap and activate a synergy to teleport to the Warden.

- - -

Passive Skills

Glacial Presence
    Increase chance of applying Chilled to enemies with Winter's Embrace abilities by 200%.

- - -

Frozen Armor
    Increase your Physical amd Spell Resistance by 500 for each Winter's Embrace abiliy slotted.

- - -

Icy Aura
    Reduce the effectiveness of snares applied to you by 15%

- - -

Piercing Cold
    Increase your Physical and Cold Damage by 6%

Green Balance

Active Skills

Ult. Healing Thicket
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 6 seconds
    Cost - 75 Ultimate
    Instantly heals the lowest health ally in area by X, and then heals all allies in the area by X every 1 second over 6 seconds.

When effect ends Allies continue to recieve X healing over 4 seconds

Morph 1: Healing a low health ally returns 20 Ultimate.
    Morph 2: Adds more healing over time.

- - -

1. Fungal Growth
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Cone
    Radius - 20 meters
    Instantly grow a large area of mushrooms healing all allies in cone in front of you for X health.

Morph 1: Allies affected gain Minor Intelect and Minor Endurance, increasing Magicka and Stamina regeneration by 10% for 20 seconds.

- - -

2. Healing Seed
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 6 seconds
    Summon a field of flowers which heals X Health after 6 seconds. Only 1 can be active at a time.

Allies may activate the Healing Seed synergy to gain an instant heal for X Health.

Morph 1: Synergy is stronger.
    Morph 2: Enemies who enter the field will get Major Defile, reducing healing recieved by X% for 4 seconds.

- - -

3. Living Trellis
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Area - 20 x 12 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Grow vines to embrace you or the lowest health ally in front of you for 10 seconds. The vines heal the target for X health each time they take damage. This effect can occur once every 1 second.

When the vines expire, they heal the target for an additional X Health.

You can only have one Living Trellis active at a time.

Morph 1: Applies Minor Lifesteal to targets who damage allies within your Living Trellis.

- - -

4. Lotus Blossom
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 20 seconds
    While active, 26% of damage caused by your Light and Heavy attacks also heal a nearby ally.

Caster also gains Major Prophecy, gaining Spell Critical by X for 20 seconds

Morph 1: Grants Major Savagery instead, increasing Weapon Critical.]/i]

- - -

5. Nature's Embrace
    Cast Time - Instant
    Range - 22 meters
    Pull yourself to a targeted ally. You and ally heal X every 1 second for 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Adds a burst heal once pulled.

- - -

Passive Skills

Nature's Gift
    When Healing an ally with a Green Balance ability, gain 250 Magicka.

- - -

Accelerated Growth
    When healing an ally under 50% Health with a Green Balance ability, gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done by 25% for 8 seconds.

- - -

Emerald Moss
    Increase healing done by X% for each Green Balance ability slotted.

- - -

Maturation
    When healing an ally with a Green Balance ability, grant them Major Toughness increasing Max Health 10% for 20% seconds.

Animal Companions

Active Skills

Ult. Bear Guardian
    Cast Time - 2.5 seconds
    Target - Self
    Summon a loyal grizzly to fight at your side. The grizzly's swipe deals X Magic Damage every 1 second until slain.

Once summoned, you can activate Guardian's Wrath for 75 Ultimate, causing X Magic Damage. targets under 25% health take 100% additional damage.

Morph 1: Increases execute damage value. (might be a Stamina morph!)
    Morph 2: When killed the bear will instantly respawn, with a cooldown of 1 minute.

- - -

1. Cliff Racer
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 28 meters
    Call a cliff racer to dive bomb the enemy, dealing X Magic Damage.

Morph 1:
    If dealing damage from greater than 15m, deal 15% more damage

Morph 2: Converts into a Stamina skill.

- - -

2. Subterranean Assault
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 5 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Summon a Haj Mota that charges ahead of you after 3 seconds and deals X Magic Damage to all enemies in its wake.

Morph 1: Also applies Major Fracture for 15 seconds and converts to a Stamina ability.
    Morph 2: The first target hit is stunned for 3 seconds.

- - -

3. Flecherflies Swarm
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 10 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Unleash a swarm of fletcherflies to relentlessly attack an enemy, dealing X Magic Damage over 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Can be recasted again before expiration to deal extra damage.
    Morph 2: When ability ends, flecherflies infect up to 6 new targets.

- - -

4. Blue Betty
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 25 seconds
    Call a Betty Netch that restores X Magicka over 25 seconds. Gain Major Sorcery increasing spell damage by 20% for 30 seconds.

This ability also removes 1 negative effect.

Morph 1: Returns Stamina and grants Major Brutality instead. No longer purges.

- - -

5. Bird of Prey
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Cater gains Major Expedition, increasing movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds and Major Endurance increasing stamina recovery for 20% over 10 second.

Morph 1: Gain Minor Beserk, increasing damage done by 8% for 10 seconds.
    Morph 2: Gain Minor Evasion, increasing dodge chance by 5% for 10 seconds.

- - -

Passive Skills

Bond with Nature
    When one of your animal companions is killed or unsummoned, you're restored 1386 Health.

- - -

Savage Beast
    Damaging an enemy with an Animal Companion ability grants 4 Ultimate. This effect has a cooldown of 8 seconds.

- - -

Flourish
    Increase your Magicka and Stamina recovery by 12% if an Animal Companion ability is slotted.

- - -

Advanced Species
    Increases your damage done for Animal Companion abilities by 2% for each Animal Companion ability slotted.

Short Version......

Winter's Embrace
    Active Skills

Ult. Sleet Storm
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 10 meters
    Duration - 8 seconds
    Cost - 200 Ultimate
    All enemies near you are snared for 1 second, and take heavy X Frost Damage. Nearby allies gain Major Protection, reducing incoming damage by 30%.

Morph 1: Causes enemies who take 3-4 ticks of damage from this ability to become stunned/knocked down for a bit.
    Morph 2: Passively grants 8% Max Magicka while slotted.

1. Arctic Wind
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 10 second
    Heal self for 11% of Max Health instantly and additional 2% Health every 2 seconds over 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Also deals AoE damage equal to the value healed.
    Morph 2: Now heals an ally as well.

2. Ice Fortress
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 12 meters
    Duration - 24 seconds
    You and nearby allied gain Major Resolve, increasing Physical Resistance by 5280, and Major Ward, increasing Spell Resistance by 5280 for 24 seconds

Morph 1: Grants Minor Protection to the caster, reducing damage taken by 8%.
    Morph 2: Increases the radius to 28 meters.

3. Impaling Shards
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 6 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Deal X Frost Damage to targets in the area every 1 second for 10 seconds. Targets become snared for 4 seconds.

Damage is done based on your Max Health.

Morph 1: Targets struck 4 times by this skill become rooted.

4. Crystallized Shield
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Cast Time - 6 seconds
    Absorbs spell projectiles, restoring X Magicka. This can happen up to 3 times.

Morph 1: Now returns Stamina rather than Magicka.
    Morph 2: Absorbing projectiles grants Major Heroism.

5. Frozen Gate
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 5 meters
    Duration - 30 seconds
    Summon a portal on the ground, when an enemy runs over it they are teleported to you and rooted for 2 seconds. If the target is immune they will take X Frost Damage.

You can only have 1 active at a time and is removed after activation

Morph 1: Applies Major Maim for a short time to teleported enemies.
    Morph 2: Allies may walk into the trap and activate a synergy to teleport to the Warden.

Passive Skills
    Glacial Presence
    Increase chance of applying Chilled to enemies with Winter's Embrace abilities by 200%.

Frozen Armor
    Increase your Physical amd Spell Resistance by 500 for each Winter's Embrace abiliy slotted.

Icy Aura
    Reduce the effectiveness of snares applied to you by 15%

Piercing Cold
    Increase your Physical and Cold Damage by 6%

Green Balance

Active Skills
    Ult. Healing Thicket
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 6 seconds
    Cost - 75 Ultimate
    Instantly heals the lowest health ally in area by X, and then heals all allies in the area by X every 1 second over 6 seconds.

When effect ends Allies continue to recieve X healing over 4 seconds

Morph 1: Healing a low health ally returns 20 Ultimate.
    Morph 2: Adds more healing over time.

1. Fungal Growth
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Cone
    Radius - 20 meters
    Instantly grow a large area of mushrooms healing all allies in cone in front of you for X health.

Morph 1: Allies affected gain Minor Intelect and Minor Endurance, increasing Magicka and Stamina regeneration by 10% for 20 seconds.

2. Healing Seed
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Ground
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 6 seconds
    Summon a field of flowers which heals X Health after 6 seconds. Only 1 can be active at a time.

Allies may activate the Healing Seed synergy to gain an instant heal for X Health.

Morph 1: Synergy is stronger.
    Morph 2: Enemies who enter the field will get Major Defile, reducing healing recieved by X% for 4 seconds.

3. Living Trellis
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Area - 20 x 12 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Grow vines to embrace you or the lowest health ally in front of you for 10 seconds. The vines heal the target for X health each time they take damage. This effect can occur once every 1 second.

When the vines expire, they heal the target for an additional X Health.

You can only have one Living Trellis active at a time.

Morph 1: Applies Minor Lifesteal to targets who damage allies within your Living Trellis.

4. Lotus Blossom
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 8 meters
    Duration - 20 seconds
    While active, 26% of damage caused by your Light and Heavy attacks also heal a nearby ally.

Caster also gains Major Prophecy, gaining Spell Critical by X for 20 seconds

Morph 1: Grants Major Savagery instead, increasing Weapon Critical.]/i]

5. Nature's Embrace
    Cast Time - Instant
    Range - 22 meters
    Pull yourself to a targeted ally. You and ally heal X every 1 second for 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Adds a burst heal once pulled.

Passive Skills
    Nature's Gift
    When Healing an ally with a Green Balance ability, gain 250 Magicka.

Accelerated Growth
    When healing an ally under 50% Health with a Green Balance ability, gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done by 25% for 8 seconds.

Emerald Moss
    Increase healing done by X% for each Green Balance ability slotted.

Maturation
    When healing an ally with a Green Balance ability, grant them Major Toughness increasing Max Health 10% for 20% seconds.

Animal Companions

Active Skills
    Ult. Bear Guardian
    Cast Time - 2.5 seconds
    Target - Self
    Summon a loyal grizzly to fight at your side. The grizzly's swipe deals X Magic Damage every 1 second until slain.

Once summoned, you can activate Guardian's Wrath for 75 Ultimate, causing X Magic Damage. targets under 25% health take 100% additional damage.

Morph 1: Increases execute damage value. (might be a Stamina morph!)
    Morph 2: When killed the bear will instantly respawn, with a cooldown of 1 minute.

1. Cliff Racer
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 28 meters
    Call a cliff racer to dive bomb the enemy, dealing X Magic Damage.

Morph 1:
    If dealing damage from greater than 15m, deal 15% more damage

Morph 2: Converts into a Stamina skill.

2. Subterranean Assault
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Area
    Radius - 5 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Summon a Haj Mota that charges ahead of you after 3 seconds and deals X Magic Damage to all enemies in its wake.

Morph 1: Also applies Major Fracture for 15 seconds and converts to a Stamina ability.
    Morph 2: The first target hit is stunned for 3 seconds.

3. Flecherflies Swarm
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Enemy
    Range - 28 meters
    Radius - 10 meters
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Unleash a swarm of fletcherflies to relentlessly attack an enemy, dealing X Magic Damage over 10 seconds.

Morph 1: Can be recasted again before expiration to deal extra damage.
    Morph 2: When ability ends, flecherflies infect up to 6 new targets.

4. Blue Betty
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 25 seconds
    Call a Betty Netch that restores X Magicka over 25 seconds. Gain Major Sorcery increasing spell damage by 20% for 30 seconds.

This ability also removes 1 negative effect.

Morph 1: Returns Stamina and grants Major Brutality instead. No longer purges.

5. Bird of Prey
    Cast Time - Instant
    Target - Self
    Duration - 10 seconds
    Cater gains Major Expedition, increasing movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds and Major Endurance increasing stamina recovery for 20% over 10 second.

Morph 1: Gain Minor Beserk, increasing damage done by 8% for 10 seconds.
    Morph 2: Gain Minor Evasion, increasing dodge chance by 5% for 10 seconds.

Passive Skills
    Bond with Nature
    When one of your animal companions is killed or unsummoned, you're restored 1386 Health.

Savage Beast
    Damaging an enemy with an Animal Companion ability grants 4 Ultimate. This effect has a cooldown of 8 seconds.

Flourish
    Increase your Magicka and Stamina recovery by 12% if an Animal Companion ability is slotted.

Advanced Species
    Increases your damage done for Animal Companion abilities by 2% for each Animal Companion ability slotted.

Should be much easier to read here than from the orginial link. Also big thanks to @MissBizz who posted the pics of each Warden skill on her thread here and @Gilliamtherogue , @paulsimonps , and @Deltia for further clarification!

Hope this helps! I'm hyped :)

I feel like the first morph of Arctic wind would be a lot like Blazing Shield
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »

I feel like the first morph of Arctic wind would be a lot like Blazing Shield

Yes, except you cant spam it, because its a hot, and its worse because its not a shield, even though its ice based...
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will be the only eso player without a warden
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why on earth is the Sorcerer passive only giving 5% to Physical and Shock while Piercing Cold is giving 6% to Physical and Cold? That's just stupid.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Some insights:
    The bird of prey skill gives you glowing, translucent wings. It was shown in a screenshot not long ago. It probably gives major expedition while letting you hover just off the ground. In the screen, the wings were blue - I'm hoping one of the morphs makes it a stamina ability with green wings.

Just WHAT. It lets you hover off the ground?

If it's true, best skill evah. Does anyone have an actual screenshot of such coolness?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didaco wrote: »
    Some insights:
    The bird of prey skill gives you glowing, translucent wings. It was shown in a screenshot not long ago. It probably gives major expedition while letting you hover just off the ground. In the screen, the wings were blue - I'm hoping one of the morphs makes it a stamina ability with green wings.

If it's true, best skill evah. Does anyone have an actual screenshot of such coolness?

No, it doesn't lol.

Bird of Prey flaps some really cool-looking blue-green wings around, granting Major Expedition and Major Endurance for 10 seconds. Morphing it will add an extra buff to that list - Minor Evasion or Minor Beserk.

No flying/hovering to speak of...
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some insights:

No, it doesn't lol.

Bird of Prey flaps some really cool-looking blue-green wings around, granting Major Expedition and Major Endurance for 10 seconds. Morphing it will add an extra buff to that list - Minor Evasion or Minor Beserk.

Nooooees... :(

Ah well, I guess I'll have to make do with those poor passives it grants I guess :D
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone can answer this or if it has been answered already but I would be really curious to know what stats affect the Warden's summoned animals performance, including the bear, the haj mota, the cliff racer, and the flecherflies.

I'm going to assume that the Stamina morphs of these skills deal more damage when the player has more Max Stamina and that the damage of the Magicka morphs will scale with the player's Max Magicka.

But do Weapon Power/Spell Power and/or Weapon Crit/Spell Crit carry over to any of the summons' attacks? And which summoned animals (if any) can proc set bonus effects with their attacks?

Edit: Forgot a few things: Armor Penetration/Spell Penetration and Crit Damage bonus.
    Edited by GaldorP on March 21, 2017 1:59PM
  • Phatmattfu
    Phatmattfu
    ✭✭✭
    GaldorP wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone can answer this or if it has been answered already but I would be really curious to know what stats affect the Warden's summoned animals performance, including the bear, the haj mota, the cliff racer, and the flecherflies.

I'm going to assume that the Stamina morphs of these skills deal more damage when the player has more Max Stamina and that the damage of the Magicka morphs will scale with the player's Max Magicka.

But do Weapon Power/Spell Power and/or Weapon Crit/Spell Crit carry over to any of the summons' attacks? And which summoned animals (if any) can proc set bonus effects with their attacks?

Edit: Forgot a few things: Armor Penetration/Spell Penetration and Crit Damage bonus.

I'm also curious about this, more specifically the bear summon.
    As the rest of the animal companion line are spells for all intents and purposes.

Animal companion spells will be affected by all stats.

As for the bear I'd really like someone to tell me if all the stats affect it. As far as I know, the only stats that benefit the Bear ultimate would be Max resource and crit. Anyone know if penetration or spell/weapon dmg affect it? I'd imagine it works the same way as the Storm Atronach, but I couldn't find a lot of current information about it either.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some insights:

No, it doesn't lol.

Nooooees... :(

Ah well, I guess I'll have to make do with those poor passives it grants I guess :D

It's still one of the best looking skills in ESO. You'll love it :)
    ESOMorrowind-warden-02.png
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phatmattfu wrote: »
    GaldorP wrote: »

I'm also curious about this, more specifically the bear summon.
    As the rest of the animal companion line are spells for all intents and purposes.

Animal companion spells will be affected by all stats.

As for the bear I'd really like someone to tell me if all the stats affect it. As far as I know, the only stats that benefit the Bear ultimate would be Max resource and crit. Anyone know if penetration or spell/weapon dmg affect it? I'd imagine it works the same way as the Storm Atronach, but I couldn't find a lot of current information about it either.

I'm in the same boat. I thought about using dreugh king slayer for the major brutality, but no idea if it will effect the damage bear morph or not.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank