The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Most Warden Skill tooltips and passives

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ESO Warden Skills https://imgur.com/gallery/9h8in

This I think is all base skills and passives. Sorry for bad pictures but I was rushing as we were holding up the line. I'll try to get the morphs tomorrow

I was unable to grab morphs, but fortunately this info pushed Zos into allowing players who went the the studio to talk about the Warden stuff - so here's another thread with talks of morphs and whatnot! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/321834/warden-class-skills-what-we-know-so-far-updated/p1
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that... a group major armor buff? Oh god
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of those passives are ridiculously good, but it seems like most of them are geared towards Magicka characters. So is stamina not gonna be viable for Warden? It also seems the majority of it passives are also gonna be around healing, so mag. dps warden seems like it wont be terribly good too, only really healer.

Warden seems to be a mixed bag at the moment, but it's something I suppose. ZoS have done many skill reworks in the past :^]
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaamn. I don't want to say that the Warden looks OP- but it definitely has some major heals, buffs, and damage potential.

Still, I don't want to play a Warden... but I'd love to have one fighting beside me!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting these^^
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you MissBizz, cant wait to play this in June!
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does natures gift have a cooldown? Or can I just put some aoe hot on a nearby zerg and never run out of magicka ever again?
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for using your playtime to give this to us. So many interesting skills. Particularly the 200% increased chance to apply the chilled status effect, if that stacks with the destruction staff bonus 100% and the charged weapon traits 220% then ice staff elemental blockade just got interesting.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Coilspun
    Coilspun
    Thanks SO much for posting this.

I am hoping Winter's Embrace has a stamina morph... really hoping to go 2H with a Nord but I get the impression it's going to be a magicka focused class.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coilspun wrote: »
    Thanks SO much for posting this.

I am hoping Winter's Embrace has a stamina morph... really hoping to go 2H with a Nord but I get the impression it's going to be a magicka focused class.

You have to remember even the night blade base skills are all magic based. It isn't until the morphs when stamina is added
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks for this.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't an NDA about this information?
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PAX East was open to the public so all this info should be fair game.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Icy Aura best passive 2017.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm now curious about which abilities have a Stamina morph.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is this class
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    ESO Warden Skills https://imgur.com/gallery/9h8in

This I think is all base skills and passives. Sorry for bad pictures but I was rushing as we were holding up the line. I'll try to get the morphs tomorrow

I know all of us are waiting to hear about Stamina morphs... are there some for healing?!? Thanks again @MissBizz for taking the time to do this!!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not for us at Pax. It's a public event, though I did ask before I did this just to be sure. @Gilliamtherogue
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful. My vague idea for a Nord Ice-themed Warden Tank seems fruitful now.

Thank you for the post effort.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Not for us at Pax. It's a public event, though I did ask before I did this just to be sure. @Gilliamtherogue

I wonder if this lifts the NDA portion about warden for the testers then...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno :thinking:
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz TYSM!!!!!!!!!!

@andreasranasen
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for this ! I love the Ice Tree . Looks amazing for tanking . I can't wait to see morphs !
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this!

Wardens are going to be insanely useful support toons.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

HYPE!!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope arctic wind has a damage morph, otherwise ice mage dps will be truly dead.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are a bit too op
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info! :)

I have to say though, spewing free Major Ward/Resolve to everyone in range, Bird of Prey, and 100% uptime on the murder bear all sounds pretty OP to me! I hope they tone some of that down a bit.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading these I am hyped even more. Obviously there will be changes and such but this is the general idea. Looks amazing.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping there are stamina morphs...
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that mass major ward and resolve is sick, and well over 20 sec to boot?

I feel like DK's are going to be out as the go to tank class soon.

warden seems to just have so much going on in its kit.
    Edited by Wing on March 11, 2017 7:26PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick