Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Do Gankblades think they're cool?

• dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    I reported him for unsporting behavior
    Are you serial?
    lol-2.gif

Oh you better believe they are.

I called them salty in another thread, and they told me to ask me mom for cookies.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320186/turn-the-forums-around#latest

Which is likely why the person likely hunted them. My guess is the OP sent a message that could be called anything but a olive branch and got trolled because of it.
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dday3six wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I reported him for unsporting behavior
    Are you serial?
    lol-2.gif

Oh you better believe they are.

I called them salty in another thread, and they told me to ask me mom for cookies.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320186/turn-the-forums-around#latest

Which is likely why the person likely hunted them. My guess is the OP sent a message that could be called anything but a olive branch and got trolled because of it.

Wow, you really have no life.
    Edited by SaRuZ on February 9, 2017 4:29AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe PVP is not the best thing for you OP . You reported a ganker for unsportsmanlike behavior for pvping in a PVP zone . I have not read anything that crazy since the Oghma Infinium in Vile Manse . No really , that's even crazier .
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had one literally stalk my girl and I in IC just now. We were in a dead server, IC was completely blue and she needed Hakejio. I rarely go to IC. I msg the guy asking him to leave us alone and then he follows us around ganking us everytime we hit a mob. This system is so stupid. Stones being ganked by cowards.

Do gankblades think they're cool?

Yeah, probably, but that's besides the point. PvP zones are where PvP happens. Gotta expect it, especially on a dead server. If it's just you and them, who else are they gonna go after?

I'd recommend traveling with a larger group in those areas.
    Edited by srfrogg23 on February 9, 2017 4:39AM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one literally stalk my girl and I in IC just now. We were in a dead server, IC was completely blue and she needed Hakejio. I rarely go to IC. I msg the guy asking him to leave us alone and then he follows us around ganking us everytime we hit a mob. This system is so stupid. Stones being ganked by cowards.

Never ask a player to leave you alone, it quite literally makes their day to get responses like that.

Let me tell you a story, I was leveling an alt in IC, I had just reached lvl 10, the arena/IC above ground was all in my faction color, I started farming mobs and then out of no where I have two gankers one stan and other mag gank me, I was expecting it so rezzed and came back, a few min.s later it happened again and again.

After a while they started fighting a boss, I went up to them and started emoting, one of the players would disengage and kill, I keep on going back again and again, which caused them to die a couple of times, because I attacked them at just the right instant, heavies and so on.

The way they ranted and actually imagining how pissed off they were was so much fun :D

They did not attack me afterwards and later disappeared, leaving me in peace to grind my alt.
  • Ampnode
    Ampnode
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe PVP is not the best thing for you OP . You reported a ganker for unsportsmanlike behavior for pvping in a PVP zone . I have not read anything that crazy since the Oghma Infinium in Vile Manse . No really , that's even crazier .

ce3a111b17.png
    OP, you just got lored on. There's no recovery from that, man. Take the L and frame it with the others, please.
    PC NA - CP640+

Characters:
    Amp - Magicka Nightblade
    Amp - Magicka Sorcerer
    Amp - Magicka Templar
    Amp - Stamina Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Templar
    Amp - Magicka Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Sorcerer
    Amp - Stamina Nightblade
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not to sound harsh but I've always regarded PvP zones as fair game areas, and saying that the system is stupid because it is working as intended is kinda silly.

The non stop ganking drove me out, what's the point in farming telvar stones for the gankers? Yeah great I get the whole its PVP, risk/reward crap but losing 80% of what you've acquired makes even trying pointless. I hate going there so much that I regret buying it.

Thats the whole point of IC
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's server you on? How many hakejio does she need?
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farm gold then and buy them in the guild traders. I
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's *** 2017, if you're not running a build that survives a gank that's a conscious choice you made knowing the consequences. You know radiant magelight hard counters gank blades, right? You know 24k HP and 20k resists works as a soft counter, right?
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No we don't think we are cool we know we are cool. And if you think we are op then oh well get better. I face plenty of people who give me a run for my money. And when people try ganking me they fail. Now if another nightblade can't gank squishy little me then you have no excuse. Stop getting mad at what a class is built for and instead focus your energy at getting better and learning to build your toon to react to ganking. Like everything else in this game if you don't build for it then your going to die to it.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gankblades think their skilled but its super easy to gank
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems I struck a nerve among the Nightblade community. Thank you all for proving my point. That point being the type of people that roll Ganking Nightblades. Good luck & Goodnight :)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems I struck a nerve among the Nightblade community. Thank you all for proving my point. That point being the type of people that roll Ganking Nightblades. Good luck & Goodnight :)

I think any competent pvp'er will tell you, if you know you've got a ganker on you there's no reason to die
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, ganking is cool. THANKS OBAMA!

b8340f6506a6dbda0f4a0b05a6975d1ab917480e7752a1068f1cdeb531b16e43.jpg

Can we still thank him for stuff?

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Troll confirmed
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ganking is the most grubby play style in the game but it's a play style that's allowed in the game. Technically the grubblade wasn't doing anything wrong, so you don't really have anything to complain about OP. Run in a group.
    Edited by MattT1988 on February 9, 2017 6:15AM
  • Ampnode
    Ampnode
    ✭✭✭✭

That's odd. I don't even have a stamblade out of the 8 characters I have maxed :/
    PC NA - CP640+

Characters:
    Amp - Magicka Nightblade
    Amp - Magicka Sorcerer
    Amp - Magicka Templar
    Amp - Stamina Templar
    Amp - Stamina Sorcerer
    Amp - Stamina Nightblade
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's a shame. I was willing to help your girl out and give her some hakejio, but if all you wanted to do was make a point and nerd rage then too bad...
    Edited by LegacyDM on February 9, 2017 6:17AM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So if they'd done the same thing, just as a different class, you'd been fine with it? ;)

:D:D:D LoL.

Other classes aren't little girls hiding in stealth and following me from district to district when the entire IC is filled with blues. It's a *** move, just sayin'

And what do you think you're whining like?

My guess is you are one of them. Suck so bad you need to hide and run away. It's a troll class, just like hiding in a corner on CoD or using Rocket Launchers in Halo, it's for people that suck and need a crutch.
    Meanwhile, the two of you cannot even survive, let alone kill, a silly gankblade. You have no right to call others bad.

Edited by Koensol on February 9, 2017 6:27AM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    Remove bonus damage from stealth that nb gets, it's cancerous.

Then I guess they would have to halve DK tank armor then ?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two contenders for Best Thread 2017 in one day? ESO is going places! :*
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lc8YOUi.jpg
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    Yep, ganking is cool. THANKS OBAMA!

b8340f6506a6dbda0f4a0b05a6975d1ab917480e7752a1068f1cdeb531b16e43.jpg

Can we still thank him for stuff?

keep that *** out of here, please.
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ampnode wrote: »

That's odd. I don't even have a stamblade out of the 8 characters I have maxed :/

8 characters? Geez! Yet you were telling me to take a break and go to the beach LOL.

I only have one character, 383 Tank. Wife is a Healer. I was attempting to enjoy content I paid for with my money to get IC restricted runestones so she could make her some glyphs. It's not my fault you *** ruin the game for the rest of us.

I rarely PvP. We mostly PvE. I came here to vent and point out what an awful playstyle the Gankblade is. I guest campaigned a dead server for this reason, to be left alone. It is my ignorance of how much of an entitled *** this community is, specifically NB IC TV farmers.

It doesn't end there, I asked others about it and they said these weirdos do it all the time and they will farm people until there is no TV to gain then they message them with creepy pyscho ***. "Ill find your mother." to make them leave since they're not getting anything out of ganking them anymore.

Yeah, it's pretty *** stupid. Anyways I am done replying to this thread. Hopefully a mod will close it out. I bought the runestones from a trader and won't bother with IC for a while.

Edited by SaRuZ on February 9, 2017 7:52AM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • Ampnode
    Ampnode
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ampnode wrote: »

8 characters? Geez! Yet you were telling me to take a break and go to the beach LOL.

I only have one character, 383 Tank. Wife is a Healer. I was attempting to enjoy content I paid for with my money to get IC restricted runestones so she could make her some glyphs. It's not my fault you *** ruin the game for the rest of us.

I rarely PvP. We mostly PvE. I came here to vent and point out what an awful playstyle the Gankblade is. I guest campaigned a dead server for this reason, to be left alone. It is my ignorance of how much of an entitled *** this community is, specifically NB IC TV farmers.

It doesn't end there, I asked others about it and they said these weirdos do it all the time and they will farm people until there is no TV to gain then they message them with creepy pyscho ***. "Ill find your mother." to make them leave since they're not getting anything out of ganking them anymore.

Yeah, it's pretty *** stupid. Anyways I am done replying to this thread. Hopefully a mod will close it out. I bought the runestones from a trader and won't bother with IC for a while.

I mean, it takes 5-6 hours to level a character to 50. I've been playing ESO for almost 2 years(2 months shy), so I'm not really sure where you're going at with this since you have 383 CP, which is enough CP to level 6-7 alts. I'd say at least 2/3rd of the people who play ESO have at least 5 characters. So not only is the ESO community "sh!t", but now they're all a bunch of no lifers who need to "take a break" because they have more characters than you. Dang, my dude, you truly take the cake for the most irrationally toxic individual I've seen on this forum.

I also just realized you said you were a tank. Obviously not if you're dying to a gankblade, lol. Oh and btw, this is my second day back after a 5 month break. I think I'm good on breaks, pal :*
    PC NA - CP640+

Characters:
    Amp - Magicka Nightblade
    Amp - Magicka Sorcerer
    Amp - Magicka Templar
    Amp - Stamina Templar
    Amp - Stamina Sorcerer
    Amp - Stamina Nightblade
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, it is a war out there and IC is one of the war zones. So slot some defensive skills or buy your hakeijo's with gold.

NBs are nerfed to the point that they are nothing more than a gank or troll class.

NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even sorcs, DK's gank from stealth. It's not NB specific though.
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    You know, it is a war out there and IC is one of the war zones. So slot some defensive skills or buy your hakeijo's with gold.

NBs are nerfed to the point that they are nothing more than a gank or troll class.

And melee magblades are just for trolling
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is thread and every thread like it is what keeps people going.
    They want to kill you, you want to avoid dying, seeing your tears fuels them.

For me, I will kill anyone I can in PvP zones, that's why I am in a PvP zone. None of this "they're just farming, leave them be" or "but they just want to fish" rubbish.

Then again I am an EVE Online player so I am used to never being safe and killing all that can be killed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
This discussion has been closed.