Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Do Gankblades think they're cool?

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    Had one literally stalk my girl and I in IC just now. We were in a dead server, IC was completely blue and she needed Hakejio. I rarely go to IC. I msg the guy asking him to leave us alone and then he follows us around ganking us everytime we hit a mob. This system is so stupid. Stones being ganked by cowards.

You're in a warzone. Expect to be killed by the enemy.

It was more like harassment. District to district but it's cool. I reported him for unsporting behavior. In a warzone, you kill whoever you see, harassment, you follow the same two people around for an hour. Btw, my wife is a 255 healer. Classic 561 NB always waiting and ganking lowbies. Also, I did spam Scorching Flare, didn't do any good. Alas, I am done with this thread. Just another post for this shlt community to bash. What's new.

"Btw, my wife is a 255 healer. Classic 561 NB always waiting and ganking lowbies."

Yeah cp255 is so low
  • Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even though I do believe that @SaRuZ exaggerated in his assessment and especially reaction, I do also believe that there needs to come a complete separation of PvE and PvP in the future.

Exclusive PvE'rs want to do PvE content without being bothered by other players attacking them.
    Exclusive and competent PvP'rs will prefer to fight other experient and competent PvP'rs because of the adrenaline and challenge - they do not like to fight newbies or PvP unprepared players.

A complete separation, that would allow separate servers or instances so that PvP zones had a PvE-only option (populated by more NPC's to compensate) and PvE zones had a PvP option would work best. People who enjoy the extra risk of having PvP in a PvE zone would be rewarded and the others who would like to do the PvE content of current PvP zones without having that risk would also.

More options takes away nothing from anyone and works for all preferences involved.

And remember: ESO is turning more and more casual since One Tamriel. The bulk of new players coming into the game since then are not among the most competitive-minded in the game. This option would keep the peace between two incompatible mindsets.
    Edited by Zyrudin on February 9, 2017 9:09AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you go to a pvp area and complain because you get killed by players ?
    There are 2 options. You either get strong enough to protect your girl or you do it like most players and zerg around to compensate for that. You should't guide her to a dangerous place if you aren't prepared for it.

Edited by Dracane on February 9, 2017 9:07AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to do the' "they are farming, leave them be" thing. But since I usually farm tel var alone or with 2 or 3 others, I've gotten war in my heart. No one left alive! (Even if I end up dead because of my bloodlust)

I always tell people to expect to lose your stones. And when I encounter an odd ganker/stalker like that... I swap into my guest campaign. I don't want my tears to feed his joy. Lol
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of all the builds I have I find the nightblade the most hard to play, its my Nemesis! I am so used to playing either the back healer, or the front tank. Playing a nightblade is a nightmare for me, I always get killed instantly even with all my stalking abilities. HOWEVER Gankers who like to get you while your on a horse...yeah they think they are cool then...But I always think of nightblades as the characters that sit in the corner while all the others are enjoying a good ol jolly time, and they get thrown the scraps off of that chicken leg from a templer. haha!!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    It definitely takes more skill than standing there and spamming heals, then pulling out jabs to spam those then a radiant desstruction.

ALSO, takes more skill than hurricane, critical charge, dawnbreaker and then executioner too Stam Sorcs.

Its easy to point the finger at nightblades but I genuinely think it takes skill to kill and remian hidden (if you're doing it solo against a group)
    I personally have no respect for the typical magplar and stam sorc who think they're unique and skillful.

True story
    Edited by Chilla_Deluxe on February 9, 2017 10:54AM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha you asked him to stop? :"D Welcome to the internet where if you ask people to stop annoying you they will be even worse!
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They do think they are cool, but they are also having mad fun. At this point the only thing to do is not msg the guys but instead countering their gank. At least that's what I would try to do.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    I like the challenge of ganking with my Stam DK....next, the ganking WW :p
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    You lost a 2v1 man ?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delimber wrote: »
    I like the challenge of ganking with my Stam DK....next, the ganking WW :p

StamDKs actually hit harder from stealth than Nightblades if you open with a heavy attack. You just don't have an escape, but as a DK you don't need an escape :lol:
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on February 9, 2017 1:05PM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    As this thread is full of bait and rude comments we will be closing it. We understand that everyone has different opinions but we still expect you to be respectful of one another. In the future please remember to be civil, constructive, and follow the community rules.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.