Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 21, 3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Show Your Home]

greylox
greylox
✭✭✭✭✭
Stay Moist Manor, spent a bit but have my test dummy and a furnished home

Screenshot_20170206_224936.png

Screenshot_20170206_234456.png

Screenshot_20170206_234505.png

Screenshot_20170206_234537.png

Screenshot_20170206_234552.png

Screenshot_20170206_234623.png

PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
*{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
{Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
{Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
{Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
{Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
*{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
{Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
{Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
{Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
*{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)
{*}Mains
{ CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I'm smitten by the Argonian mud huts and houses.
    HAJ-GEE | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    PC | EU | twitter
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭
    How is it possible that this post only has 2 entries?? When I get home, I will post my house
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    I have not bought a house yet. I keep coming back to Mathison Manor as one I would like yet but still undecided. I have bought Crowns for buying one but I wish to make a wise purchase :)

Shazah, love the outside. Any decoration pics of the inside yet?

Cheers
    Fron
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ample Domicile, I haven't bought anything with crowns yet, I'll see how far I can get without, lots of nooks still to fill, not done much on the inside yet
    That looks so cool. Damn it. Here I am thinking i'll make do with the small houses only!
    PC | EU | twitter
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the landlord said I can't be selling skooma , I decided to make my apartment in Ali'kirr somewhat lucrative and set up a fencing operation for friends in Abah's Landing . The local Bandarii of great benefit in the city of Sentinal . Being a vampiric Khajiit I boarded up the windows from the hot sun and to keep prying eyes off of my wares .

QkHPw66h.jpg

Looks great!

But please, get your filthy skooma-business out of my kin's city.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Almar
    Almar
    ✭✭
    So I was messing around with the decorations and realized i could add a whole new room to my house. This is my 2nd bedroom and kitchen that i built brick by brick in my villa. The bedroom includes a staircase and a fireplace!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    My Crystal Garden is complete now I think, here's some stuff showcasing it
    Wow. That's a garden I would be very happy walking around. You've given me some cool ideas too. Thanks v much for sharing :)
    PC | EU | twitter
  • Dumbledore
    Dumbledore
    Soul Shriven
    Paid for Autumn's-Gate. Figured I may buy a bigger one in the future, but I really wanted a skyrim home for my cosy idea.

[img][/img]ff8xnl.jpg

903bzl.jpg

• greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing some more work on the home...idle hands n' all. Well, ended up making the start of a tree house and had some locals drag stone blocks in and arrange them for me while I smoked my pipe...and now I've allowed a trader in it seems a tad less lonely ;)

Screenshot_20170216_205152.png

Screenshot_20170216_205027.png

Screenshot_20170216_205159.png

Screenshot_20170216_205256.png

Screenshot_20170216_205314.png

Screenshot_20170216_205347.png

Screenshot_20170216_205548.png

Screenshot_20170216_205928.png

PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)
    {*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the view of my home when you spawn in

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=oLYV6M67rEt3UmXBMaDvNW9lWD6ioCP7qQIDOf7I37I%3D
    Be?
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I updated my Domus Phrasticus home a bit and I thought I would share a few images.

The house belongs to my aristocratic vampire Breton Sorcerer and I wanted to give it a very creepy vibe. While I don't role play, I do I've my toons back stories, and for this one I like to think that the character is obsessed with immortality and power.

33237165116_304949409e_k.jpg

Above is his writing and research desk with the alchemy station in the background. He has a map for recording the best places to get reagents, and on the nearby table are samples of various poisons and plagues for... Research purposes only.

•••

32435337754_ef7407f39a_k.jpg

So this shows his writing and research desk from the other side with his enchanting/soul gem research table in the background. Note the dividing screens in the background. For behind the screens...

•••

32435338534_244f3c8c9c_k.jpg

...Is the place where he sleeps. Well I did say he was a vampire.

Thanks!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "I do I've my toons back stories"

*I do give my toons back stories.

Sorry.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

constructed outlook (I hate walls that hide all the environment :smile:)
    je3r2xcmucap.png

I love this idea! I am not sure why most of the houses seem to block the view. You don't have to show activity outside of the house but let us see the great environments.