Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Show Your Home]

greylox
greylox
✭✭✭✭✭
Stay Moist Manor, spent a bit but have my test dummy and a furnished home

Screenshot_20170206_224936.png

Screenshot_20170206_234456.png

Screenshot_20170206_234505.png

Screenshot_20170206_234537.png

Screenshot_20170206_234552.png

Screenshot_20170206_234623.png

PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
*{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
{Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
{Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
{Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
{Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
*{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
{Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
{Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
{Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
*{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
{ CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I'm smitten by the Argonian mud huts and houses.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main house, (Jungle of housecat)

7O3QVip.jpg

ySd91A5.jpg

SPnVHE0.jpg

fgpecxe.jpg

KnTxYeu.jpg

Roepy3U.jpg
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is it possible that this post only has 2 entries?? When I get home, I will post my house
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dranacea's Bosmer Tree Fort - posted in separate thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320074/dranaceas-bosmer-tree-fort
    yqdqciu43t8j.png

Hello all! I am Dranacea, a Bosmer of modest reknown. I almost hate to share details about my secret Bosmer Tree Fort compound, as I am so proud of it already. But I know some other people might soon follow the same line of thinking in home building. So for the sake of posterity I want it entered into the public record that I am one of ESO's OG Tree Fort Builders! :wink: Perhaps it will also serve as inspiration for others trying to build their own dream Grahthome.

Let me take you on a tour!

kpc1j3o9lkt3.png

I know what your thinking: he's building with wood! Don't bother calling Grahtwood Building Code Enforcement: all those guys are my cousins.

f5l62grnnqil.png

Though followers of the Green Pact have certain prohibitions against this sort of thing, as you may come to understand I have my own interpretation of the rules.

bydde12cv6q6.png

The main thing is to have respect. I knew the old cypress before it fell down. I harvested the dead wood knowing that we were on good terms and surrounding forest could spare the organic matter. Plus the trees I built my platforms on said it was cool. Responsible Forestry is your first responsibility. As you can see here there is a healthy plant community thriving down below, with trees in various stages of maturity.

bkw87lp7zhb9.png

A little clue if you are thinking of doing a similar thing: there are many hidden ways to get from place to place.

p04fnqculjru.png

As a proud Dominion soldier and experienced Bosmer scout, I have seen a few things in my day and traveled much. But when it came to settling down, my heart inevitably drew me back to the Graht Hood. There's nothing that says home like the fresh, wise smell of an established Graht. I'm a man of simple needs and do not have much need for the finer trappings of civilized life. Just place to lightly cook the fresh meat that I kill, a place to lay my head at night. That said, I'm blessed with plenty of space to expand in the future.

0xh8olgjo93c.png

This place looks great at night.

o1ki2ywsp2ry.png

Did I mention I'm a werewolf? Communion with the God of the Hunt and pursuing worthy prey with the pack is a central part of my life (#ChildrenOfHircine #BossCatTelel). This is not to the exclusion of several other deities I pray to - shrines to Y'ffre and even a little one to show respect to the Wilderking are also an important part of my home. So you can see I have my own take on the Green Pact - in my heart, Hircine embodies those values most truly. So I expect to hold many gatherings and rituals with my pack brothers and sisters.

tp26ysou1wee.png

I am honored to be able to call the Graht Hood my home, and I will defend this forest with my life. I've mostly furnished my home thus far with items I've collected from my various achievements, so there is much work to do. But it's been a great first couple of days moving in to the first place I can call my own. Now it's time to sit back, drink the blood of the last trespasser who accidentally wandered in, and enjoy the view.

Hope to have you over sometime!
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    I have not bought a house yet. I keep coming back to Mathison Manor as one I would like yet but still undecided. I have bought Crowns for buying one but I wish to make a wise purchase :)

Shazah, love the outside. Any decoration pics of the inside yet?

Cheers
    Fron
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ample Domicile, I haven't bought anything with crowns yet, I'll see how far I can get without, lots of nooks still to fill, not done much on the inside yet

P66XmOL.jpg

X1RtmFj.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some more

Screenshot_20170208_143334.png

Screenshot_20170208_143224.png

Screenshot_20170208_184030.png

Screenshot_20170208_230654.png
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior

• greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been busy today...stay moist brothers and sisters.

Screenshot_20170209_184305.png

Screenshot_20170209_184944.png

Screenshot_20170209_185057.png

Screenshot_20170209_151940.png

Screenshot_20170209_151536.png

Screenshot_20170209_151447.png

Screenshot_20170209_151006.png

Screenshot_20170209_151541.png

Screenshot_20170209_151548.png

Screenshot_20170209_151455.png

Screenshot_20170209_135019.png

Screenshot_20170209_125605.png

Screenshot_20170209_115600.png

Screenshot_20170209_204956.png
    Edited by greylox on February 9, 2017 8:59PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the landlord said I can't be selling skooma , I decided to make my apartment in Ali'kirr somewhat lucrative and set up a fencing operation for friends in Abah's Landing . The local Bandarii of great benefit in the city of Sentinal . Being a vampiric Khajiit I boarded up the windows from the hot sun and to keep prying eyes off of my wares .

QkHPw66h.jpg
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ample Domicile, I haven't bought anything with crowns yet, I'll see how far I can get without, lots of nooks still to fill, not done much on the inside yet
    That looks so cool. Damn it. Here I am thinking i'll make do with the small houses only!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the landlord said I can't be selling skooma , I decided to make my apartment in Ali'kirr somewhat lucrative and set up a fencing operation for friends in Abah's Landing . The local Bandarii of great benefit in the city of Sentinal . Being a vampiric Khajiit I boarded up the windows from the hot sun and to keep prying eyes off of my wares .

QkHPw66h.jpg

Looks great!

But please, get your filthy skooma-business out of my kin's city.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Almar
    Almar
    ✭✭
    So I was messing around with the decorations and realized i could add a whole new room to my house. This is my 2nd bedroom and kitchen that i built brick by brick in my villa. The bedroom includes a staircase and a fireplace!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for making this thead! :) Everyone has such amazing creations! Awesomes all round! :D
    My Crystal Garden is complete now I think, here's some stuff showcasing it:
    iKXPvr2.jpg
    fIAwbQw.jpg
    Z4KGrgv.png

VETJPYR.png
    BuWXW1t.png
    PmvUKfN.png
    LI6P5ij.png

Video showing the garden at Night/Day!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    My Crystal Garden is complete now I think, here's some stuff showcasing it
    Wow. That's a garden I would be very happy walking around. You've given me some cool ideas too. Thanks v much for sharing :)
  • Phaius
    Phaius
    ✭✭✭
    I've shown work from the PTS on that forum that I've done at Serenity Falls Estate, but that was largely experimentation. I ended up buying it when Homestead went live and realized I had a choice: house or garden. I chose the garden at the expense of filling the house, which is unfortunate, but unless Zenimax increases the item cap on the manors (even WITH ESO plus it's meager, IMO), I'm going with what I'm more interested in: gardening. So Zenimax, I hope you'll reconsider the item caps for housing because it's something that can cripple the creativity of people who really are into Homestead.

Anyway, I decided to construct the garden following what you'd find in an arboretum/botanical garden. You have themed areas that are separate from each other, but still flowing from one to the next. Fortunately, Serenity Falls Estate is sort of naturally divided up into garden areas so it wasn't too difficult to decide where the gardens would all go. A lot of this is crown store purchases, but a lot of the smaller plants are actually from various in-world vendors for gold:

sqPPBwb.jpg
    4McrGch.jpg
    wQ7lsr4.jpg
    o28J0j2.jpg
    Pl5OpdR.jpg
  • Hinola
    Hinola
    ✭✭✭
    I took the small house of Malabal Tor.
    I wouldn't take a bigger house without furniture. (I don't buy any, only craft and a few crown store for the bed and fire)
    I'm not really rich, I'm saving for stros m'kai and my next crowns income is in a few days. But without all of this, i'm still satisfied.

I realised later i could do a 2 storey house and even put a 3rd floor under the roof.
    Tiny rooms are more cozy ^^

1487111295-screenshot-20170213-223719.png
    1487111298-screenshot-20170213-223836.png
    My cat in her bed :3
    1487111295-screenshot-20170213-223807.png
    1487111282-screenshot-20170213-223750.png

The exterior is in progress too but not enought advanced.
    I built a stable, put a well and some stones, but nothing special
    PC - EU
    _______
    > Lisbeth Greenhearth - lvl 50 CP 160
    Breton - templar Tank
    Hinola Greenhearth - lvl 13
    Breton - templar Heal
    Do'Raishan - lvl 11
    Khajiit - nightblade thief
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    Did build for some hours now. That is more funny than i thought :smiley:

@andreasranasen
    7Wfrq3w.jpg
    6ZmwWVd.jpg
    ja836M9.jpg
    G3AZtQT.jpg
    IwSQ4LQ.jpg
    UjaFQ5E.jpg
    QEVh59c.jpg

Edited by Senaxu on February 15, 2017 4:43PM
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • Dumbledore
    Dumbledore
    Soul Shriven
    Paid for Autumn's-Gate. Figured I may buy a bigger one in the future, but I really wanted a skyrim home for my cosy idea.

[img][/img]ff8xnl.jpg

903bzl.jpg

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    My bazaar so far! Not sure 700 inv space is enough for outside and inside projects lol
    053d7b2fad4fe43d1607a532345bff.jpg
    Edited by randolphbenoit on February 16, 2017 5:48PM
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Sarnni
    Sarnni
    ✭✭
    [img][/img]Screenshot_20170216_102607.png

Loved the lighting on the Auridon trees done by a friend.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing some more work on the home...idle hands n' all. Well, ended up making the start of a tree house and had some locals drag stone blocks in and arrange them for me while I smoked my pipe...and now I've allowed a trader in it seems a tad less lonely ;)

Screenshot_20170216_205152.png

Screenshot_20170216_205027.png

Screenshot_20170216_205159.png

Screenshot_20170216_205256.png

Screenshot_20170216_205314.png

Screenshot_20170216_205347.png

Screenshot_20170216_205548.png

Screenshot_20170216_205928.png

PC EU

House of the Black Lotus

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

• Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out my Medium house in Rivenspire, Ravenhurst! My girlfriend Weeko and I have been hard at work farming blueprints and mats to make our dream home a reality! 99% of everything in the home was made by myself from patterns found by Weeko. NO CROWN STORE PURCHASES AT ALL!

May I present.... THE PARTY DECK!

LIVE TOUR HERE! ---> https://youtube.com/watch?v=UM24KRpDqbA&feature=youtu.be

hlmafbpc4ntn.png

Thanks!
    Edited by Emphatic_Static on February 16, 2017 11:18PM
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorcerer house , not finished , but i think she will never be finished , thanks to zenimax . with a limite of 300 , i can't do great things .

seq0l5.png
    jz8gmr.png
    v66j2r.png
    nv3xa1.png
    ezxxu.png
    a47j4n.png
    2rfg7m9.png
    Edited by Apherius on February 17, 2017 12:22PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 homes (Don't Judge!) for my 3 main characters.

Here is some screenshots of my Cyrodilic Jungle house for my Bosmer.

32836362051_e4add9857b_k.jpg

32117570464_960da6a9b5_k.jpg

Next up my house for my Nord in the Rift.

32960969285_6c264abe17_k.jpg

32580181470_c86029dcd7_k.jpg

Finally, my (creepy) Breton vampire house in Craglorn...

32117567344_42b3fb0c3a_k.jpg

32580182210_bbafdaa4f3_k.jpg

32580184380_b0be451643_k.jpg

32117569074_216a634ab8_k.jpg

32580183220_3025be80ed_k.jpg

Thanks!

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the view of my home when you spawn in

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=oLYV6M67rEt3UmXBMaDvNW9lWD6ioCP7qQIDOf7I37I%3D
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated my Domus Phrasticus home a bit and I thought I would share a few images.

The house belongs to my aristocratic vampire Breton Sorcerer and I wanted to give it a very creepy vibe. While I don't role play, I do I've my toons back stories, and for this one I like to think that the character is obsessed with immortality and power.

33237165116_304949409e_k.jpg

Above is his writing and research desk with the alchemy station in the background. He has a map for recording the best places to get reagents, and on the nearby table are samples of various poisons and plagues for... Research purposes only.

•••

32435337754_ef7407f39a_k.jpg

So this shows his writing and research desk from the other side with his enchanting/soul gem research table in the background. Note the dividing screens in the background. For behind the screens...

•••

32435338534_244f3c8c9c_k.jpg

...Is the place where he sleeps. Well I did say he was a vampire.

Thanks!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I do I've my toons back stories"

*I do give my toons back stories.

Sorry.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,
    had a little housing spree last weekend (besids a little PVP spree) and thought I might join some pics. The house is Domus Phrasticus in Craglorn. Medium size, just perfect as a first house - it gives you a garden, 2 rooms, some construction opportunities, but you don't end up with loads of empty space and no idea how to fill it within the next year.

Entrance area:
    86cqgc2g9fkk.png
    n8zb2w3vpaon.png

ground floor (cooking, dining, living)
    w69bwi0m7ybu.png
    0m7hnpve2zea.png

upper floor (study, sleeping)
    6xzbk7ux3218.png
    7ih0f85chccv.png
    jaffio0mosuz.png

constructed outlook (I hate walls that hide all the environment :smile:)
    je3r2xcmucap.png

Edited by visionality on March 6, 2017 4:00PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

constructed outlook (I hate walls that hide all the environment :smile:)
    je3r2xcmucap.png

I love this idea! I am not sure why most of the houses seem to block the view. You don't have to show activity outside of the house but let us see the great environments.