The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSA: Playtesters at ZOS this week

• Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    My first time on a plane, is for this. HYPE.
    DschiPeunt wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Eweroun wrote: »
    are they all Americans, or also Europeans? ... cause, facing reality... Best players are on EUserver, no? ;)

The selected players are from all over the world!
    Can you let us know, who is coming? Would be interesting to know :)

We're leaving it up to each player to decide if they'd like to announce they're participating.

Good call, because even though you asked nicely, I imagine a lot of people would constantly attempt to pry info from them.

It's great to see this! Early feedback by those who understand the changes best.
    Yeah, I understand this too. But on the other hand, I would also be good to see, if all aspects of the game are represented well. A lot of the best PvErs are on the EU server as an example and I was curious, if one of them was invited as well.
    PvP is already covered, since Sypher tweeted he was going to ZOS studios :)

@DschiPeunt Don't fret, PvE is covered too.

You sure?
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • NotPhobia
    NotPhobia
    ✭✭✭
    4v4 leaderboards >
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are they all Americans, or also Europeans? ... cause, facing reality... Best players are on EUserver, no? ;)

We're leaving it up to each player to decide if they'd like to announce they're participating.

Good call, because even though you asked nicely, I imagine a lot of people would constantly attempt to pry info from them.

It's great to see this! Early feedback by those who understand the changes best.
    Yeah, I understand this too. But on the other hand, I would also be good to see, if all aspects of the game are represented well. A lot of the best PvErs are on the EU server as an example and I was curious, if one of them was invited as well.

Haha, that is awesome! I've been going through all your YT videos, although very slowly. You definitely have a "little" knowledge of the game...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DschiPeunt Don't fret, PvE is covered too.

@Gilliamtherogue Bring gum and chew it when going up/down to deal with ear popping ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypherpk is probably only there to test battlegrounds :)
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As long as they don't get to go in the new trial I'm fine with everything.
  • aisriyth_ESO
    aisriyth_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good to hear! Sadly I am not cool enough to be involved! Congrats to those that are, do us proud!
  • BrightnessSyl
    BrightnessSyl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm outside with a basket of mini muffins... they locked me out. *cries and shoves muffins in face hole*
    ~Pinky
    twitch.tv/pinklleesi
    @pinkleesi
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Asayre would you mind if I ask if you will be there?
    You are the one with the deepest understanding of the calculations and balancing problems inside the community. If they didn't invite you I would be really surprised.
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »

That would be really awful for the raiding community. There will be no more competition for any firstkills, if they let a few players see the new raiding content before all others.
    Edited by Cîanai on February 6, 2017 10:13PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm outside with a basket of mini muffins... they locked me out. *cries and shoves muffins in face hole*

@BrightnessSyl I can haz muffins too?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they didn't invite that guy with the Prosperous theory build . I didn't make that much money using it . I think Prosperous is broke .

Good luck everyone that is going .
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think this is a cool thing and I hope lots of positive feedback and tendencies emerge from this, going forward. :)
    Edited by Zinaroth on February 7, 2017 9:59AM
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we already know Woeler isn't there, and if nobody from Hodor are there either than this meeting and play testing is complete male bovine excrement.
    Expect even more PVE nerfs in the name of PVP "balance" to come.
    Edited by Conduit0 on February 6, 2017 9:29PM
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    I understand they invited pvp and pve groups, but I guarantee the pvp croud will be heard b4 pvp.

I really wish they'd separate balance for the two, you already need different builds for the two, why not go the whole way?

But enough off topic, I'm glad they're doing something like this, just afraid it'll be one sided, like balance always is.
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

[...]

Hodor is historically the best raiding guild across both megaservers and all platforms, uncontested; to challenge that claim would be 'alternative facts'; and noone got invited from here.
    [...]

Beeing the loudest doesn't mean beeing the best... :wink:
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    GilGalad wrote: »

[...]

Hodor is historically the best raiding guild across both megaservers and all platforms, uncontested; to challenge that claim would be 'alternative facts'; and noone got invited from here.
    [...]

In the sense of PvE raiding, it kinda does. All world #1 scores speaks for itself tbh.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really cool idea, glad you've got some of the best minds on board!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cîanai wrote: »
    Woeler wrote: »

That would be really awful for the raiding community. There will be no more competition for any firstkils, if they let a few players see the new raiding content before all others.

No offense but the balance of the game is way more important than the D measuring contest beetwen the 40-50 guys of the top pve guilds. Either way, the content will be for test on the PTS, i highbly doubt they will get any advantage there playing a super-alpha build that you won't get playing the PTS version
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will the players testing have an advantage over the world first completion of the new trial?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »

[...]

[...]

In the sense of PvE raiding, it kinda does. All world #1 scores speaks for itself tbh.

Is Donald Trump the best because he ist the loudest? Having the most votes in the Electoral College speaks for itself huh?
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭

[...]

[...]

Is Donald Trump the best because he ist the loudest? Having the most votes in the Electoral College speaks for itself huh?

He won fair and square because of how the voting process works in the US, therefore he is the #1 choice for president. Same applies here. We took all #1 scores, thus we're the #1 guild this patch ;D
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the players testing have an advantage over the world first completion of the new trial?

Even if we touch the trial it wouldn't mean too much. I think some of you are forgetting that the PTS receives content up to month before the live game gets it. So trial groups will practice their hearts out in PTS before it even hits live. Thus attaining the knowledge to complete the trial, before it goes live.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :)
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[...]

[...]

+1 , @pretzl couldn't say it better myself
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

Those are both stupid and non-suiting analogies... But I didn't come here to argue whether Hodor is the best raiding guild or not; we can let trial score and past achievements tell that tale - and then people can interpretate it however they want.

Let's not derail the thread. :)
    Edited by Zinaroth on February 6, 2017 10:04PM
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Even if we touch the trial it wouldn't mean too much. I think some of you are forgetting that the PTS receives content up to month before the live game gets it. So trial groups will practice their hearts out in PTS before it even hits live. Thus attaining the knowledge to complete the trial, before it goes live.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Well, considering playtesters will now be able to try the trial (supposedly) long before it goes live on PTS, it does give an unfair advantage in terms of who can name themselves the first clearers. It's a matter of recieving knowledge before everyone else, I guess.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEVERMIND IM A POTATO LONG LIVE ZOS
    Edited by Love Wizard on February 7, 2017 2:28AM
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I know where Xinthisis, SRIBES, Fengrush, Essa, Blobs, Alcast, Yolo Wizard, Gilliam and a few lesser known PvE'rs will be next few weeks.

This is progress! Never been so excited for anything ESO related in recent months. I can't wait to see the results, I'll come back to the game full time to PLAY the results. It's like Zenimax are taking the core game/game mechanics seriously. I hope they take battlegrounds seriously, hopefully they won't lag which is something that the playtesters will have to take into account playing on the internal servers.
    PC EU
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know where Xinthisis, SRIBES, Fengrush, Essa, Blobs, Alcast, Yolo Wizard, Gilliam and a few lesser known PvE'rs will be next few weeks.

This is progress! Never been so excited for anything ESO related in recent months. I can't wait to see the results, I'll come back to the game full time to PLAY the results. It's like Zenimax are taking the core game/game mechanics seriously. I hope they take battlegrounds seriously, hopefully they won't lag which is something that the playtesters will have to take into account playing on the internal servers.

^^
    Edited by Zinaroth on February 7, 2017 10:00AM
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[...]

[...]

He won fair and square because of how the voting process works in the US, therefore he is the #1 choice for president. Same applies here. We took all #1 scores, thus we're the #1 guild this patch ;D

#1 in this patch doesn't mean, that you are 'historically the best raiding guild across both megaservers and all platforms, uncontested'. That is just an alternativ fact and a disrespect to all other raiding guilds.

But tbh - this shouldn't be an argument in this thread.