Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good, however, at the risk of sounding greedy, does this mean no more new content for another five months. Getting to be a long time to just pay a sub for a crafting bag (especially as plus doesn't cover this content)

We have Housing in Feb. That should at least keep you busy for the next 2 months. I rather have them take their time to perfect it before it's going live.

If you consider that to be content the fair enough. I don't. To me content is story driven, missions to do, baddies to kill etc. If I wanted to play pretend house owner I'd get a copy of the sims

Trust me, i agree with you. Housing doesn't really do much for me either. But again, i'm willing to wait a couple of months for Morrowind. Totally worth it! Tomorrow they are posting an article of what's coming this year. Hopefully we'll get something in between!

OHH BTW! We are getting Jesters Festival in April :)
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 31, 2017 8:55PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damned timezone difference! I missed the entire Twitch broadcast :(

Does anyone know if they usually put it on YT as well?
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm not sure, i believe you can watch old twitch stuff on their twitch page. Maybe they'll post it soon! Or you can find streamers on youtube who recorded everything :)
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You wont miss anything new in the broadcast. Everything they did was to tell about the new class, battleground, the collector edition and some small stuff about the development of this new expansion. They showed the trailer at the start and end of the broadcast. I believe it had a duration of half hour.
    Edited by jcaceresw on January 31, 2017 9:03PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is just a rough comparison how huge Vvanderfell will be compared to Wrothgar DLC!!!

2wGMg75.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2wGMg75.jpg

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    this is just a rough comparison how huge Vvanderfell will be compared to Wrothgar DLC!!!

2wGMg75.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2wGMg75.jpg

That's crazyy!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't quite work that way, @altemriel. They can scale it however they want, make it bigger or smaller compared to any other region. A better way to measure it would be comparing ingame developer maps, they're floating around the forum.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    It doesn't quite work that way, @altemriel. They can scale it however they want, make it bigger or smaller compared to any other region. A better way to measure it would be comparing ingame developer maps, they're floating around the forum.

well yes, that is why I wrote "rough comparison", not an accurate one, but to get the idea suffiecent imho ;)
    Edited by altemriel on January 31, 2017 9:31PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And besides. Looking a Matt and Pete's reaction when asking about the size of the land mass for Vvardenfell, they seemed pretty sure that Vvardenfell will be significantly bigger than Wrothgar.

They said "it's easily the biggest explorable area in the game so far".

So I'm going to go with that until it's proven one way or another. But their facial expressions and body language suggest that Vvardenfell could easily be twice/three times the size of Wrothgar.

Speculation? Sure.

But that's the way they acted.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And besides. Looking a Matt and Pete's reaction when asking about the size of the land mass for Vvardenfell, they seemed pretty sure that Vvardenfell will be significantly bigger than Wrothgar.

So I'm going to go with that until it's proven one way or another. But their facial expressions and body language suggest that Vvardenfell could easily be twice/three times the size of Wrothgar.

Speculation? Sure.

it is definitelly going to be huge!!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to get SO lost walking around Vvardenfell...
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not too proud to admit getting a bit glassy eyed when the Morrowind theme started playing.

All that is necessary to say is, "YES, PLEASE."
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    And for the love of Vivec! Please learn to spell Vvardenfell XD spelled like Volenfell... (Both are Dwemer areas originally and Volenfell is basically Hammerfell in Dwemeri.) Vvarden is like Warden.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Speculation? Sure.

Hopefully bigger than Cyro :D
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I suppose they didn't think of Cyrodiil when saying that, right? Because that would be insane.

...Right?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

I suppose they didn't think of Cyrodiil when saying that, right? Because that would be insane.

...Right?

Yeah that's what i was thinking too. If it is in fact as large as Cyro or bigger i know i will be busy for months in that map.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's going to be YUGE!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • GrumpStump
    GrumpStump
    ✭✭✭
    If you have Amazon Prime, members get 20% off. I got the collectors edition for $86 and some change, guaranteed to be here June 6th. My preorder is in!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSDDERO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Edited by GrumpStump on January 31, 2017 11:09PM
    ESO+ Subbed until December 2019
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GrumpStump wrote: »
    If you have Amazon Prime, members get 20% off. I got the collectors edition for $86 and some change, guaranteed to be here June 6th. My preorder is in!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSDDERO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OH WOW! THANKS!
  • Yargu
    Yargu
    ✭✭✭
    I love that trailer. I'm officially boarding the hype train. Also, I wonder if the dark elves are going get some exclusive lines like the Orcs did in Wrothgar.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yargu wrote: »
    I love that trailer. I'm officially boarding the hype train. Also, I wonder if the dark elves are going get some exclusive lines like the Orcs did in Wrothgar.
    I'd like that :) Hopefully after that we can get some Altmer story. Too much EP and DC focused lol
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Rosveen wrote: »

well yes, that is why I wrote "rough comparison", not an accurate one, but to get the idea suffiecent imho ;)

Let's also remember that the volcano is out of the picture which is a significant part of the landscape too so it does cut the area size down quite a bit. ;)

Still quite a size difference though. Lets hope they don't narrow it too much.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That feeling when your dreams came true after trailer :D
    hype.jpg
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we get panorama of Vivec City from trailer as high resolution wallpaper please? 3:33 timestamp
    Edited by Cinbri on February 1, 2017 6:25AM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I like the helmet. But we haven't seen any traditional bonemold armor, have we?

C3hZFn2WEAE5aMD.jpg:large
    Btw it seems it Balmora. Nice to see how it looked before cataclysm.
    Armor reminds me Redoran travelling warriors style with it's helm.
    And on official screenshot I don't see Baar Dau:
    Morrowind_Screenshot5.png
    Does it mean that:
    1. Timeframe of event will be exactly same as from legends when Baar Dau started it's fall and we will see it by our own eyes?
    2. Sheogorath/Jyggalag whom responsible for launching it will be main enemy and reson of Vivec's disease?
    3. If not - does we will help to restore Vivec's strength by tighting his connection with Heart of Lorkhan?
    Edited by Cinbri on February 1, 2017 6:44AM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also judging from this screen:
    Morrowind_Screenshot4.png
    you can see Redoran emblem on back. Does it mean that each Hose will have it's own style?
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    you can see Redoran emblem on back. Does it mean that each Hose will have it's own style?

Damn I really had to zoom in to see that! Good eye
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I like the helmet. But we haven't seen any traditional bonemold armor, have we?

C3hZFn2WEAE5aMD.jpg:large
    Btw it seems it Balmora. Nice to see how it looked before cataclysm.
    Armor reminds me Redoran travelling warriors style with it's helm.
    And on official screenshot I don't see Baar Dau:
    Morrowind_Screenshot5.png
    Does it mean that:
    1. Timeframe of event will be exactly same as from legends when Baar Dau started it's fall and we will see it by our own eyes?
    2. Sheogorath/Jyggalag whom responsible for launching it will be main enemy and reson of Vivec's disease?
    3. If not - does we will help to restore Vivec's strength by tighting his connection with Heart of Lorkhan?

When Sheogorath rebelled against the Tribunal, he tricked the moon Baar Dau into forsaking its appointed path through Oblivion. The Mad Star inspired the moon to hurl itself upon Vivec's new city, which Sheogorath claimed was built in mockery of the heavens.
    - The Pilgrim's Path

Given that Vivec City is just under construction, it seems that the events of Baar Dau's fall are part of the main story. Surprising, as I thought both were older, but exciting.
    Will be quite a mystery why Vivec is losing his powers, though.

Huh. I had mistaken it for light Morag Tong style, but you are correct. That is the Redoran emblem. I'm inclined to agree that every house will have its own style, given all the other styles we have seen so far. Neat!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell is my home and I'm coming