ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I won't be able to sleep tonight. Warden actually being added will keep me giggling for days.

Buying an extra character slot when i get home lol

I'm rerolling some characters that I wanted to be wardens from the start, so I'm not doing that. Perhaps I should start with my Templar, who will become my new Stamina Sorcerer, and get on with the horse training already. But I'm kinda hoping for class change tokens to show up on the next few months.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfydog wrote: »
    Did they say if your faction matters at all with battlegrounds?

Faction doesn't matter for battlegrounds.

What was the armor that Naryu was wearing?
    Edited by Osteos on January 31, 2017 7:46PM
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the collectors edition available in Canada?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    Not sure, but it's going to be released on June 6th for all platforms world wide.

I can't see them keeping the CE away from our Canadian friends.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As of right now Collectors Edition isn't available at all at retailers. ZOS is working on getting it out asap. But i'm sure it's available anywhere as soon as possible :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good, however, at the risk of sounding greedy, does this mean no more new content for another five months. Getting to be a long time to just pay a sub for a crafting bag (especially as plus doesn't cover this content)

We have Housing in Feb. That should at least keep you busy for the next 2 months. I rather have them take their time to perfect it before it's going live.
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As of right now Collectors Edition isn't available at all at retailers. ZOS is working on getting it out asap. But i'm sure it's available anywhere as soon as possible :)

I hope they have a couple different versions of the Physical Collectors Edition at retailers.
    One that contains the base game that they are selling for $110 CAD digitally, and one that is for people who already own the base game and need the Morrowind Upgrade only, but want the statue and book. I would hate to have to pay for what I don't need to get the things I would like.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%2011.05.37%20AM%20copy_zpstfneccvp.jpg

The new expansion to ESO takes place 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so you'll get to see Vvardenfell in its heyday. Red Mountain hasn't erupted and thrown the province into turmoil, and Vivec City is still in its infancy. All the sights are waiting to be seen, from the mushroom towers of the Telvanni wizards to the docks of Seyda Neen.

https://youtu.be/s5xst39v8wE

Everything covered from todays Announcement (more things will be added as the Twitch goes on):
    • THE WARDEN: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind also brings the first new class since the premiere of ESO. The Warden is a druid-like warrior who has the ability to use nature-based magic to fight their foes. Additionally, the Warden gets a powerful companion in the form of the War Bear, a bear that rips through the Warden's enemies with massive claws.
    • SOTHA SIL Some of the Clock Work City will be available at launch.
    • New Trial
    • BATTLE GROUNDS Small scale PvP. 15 Minute battles. For those that prefer player-vs-player combat, a new 4 vs 4 vs 4 battlegrounds mode will be included in the Morrowind expansion, pitting teams against one another in arena-like environments.
    • New Crafting available . If you own collectors edition, you will be able to convert gear.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion is priced as follows:
      Standard Edition - ($59.99): The Standard Edition includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and the base game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Upgrade Edition - ($39.99): If you already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you can grab the Upgrade Edition to add Morrowind to your collection.

Digital Collector's Edition - ($79.99): The Digital Collector's Edition gives you both The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Morrowind as well as: An Armored War Horse clad with Dwarven Plate. A Dwarven Spider Pet A Morag Tong Converter that will allow you to customize your gear in the style of the Morag Tong. Exclusive Character Emotes. All the content in the pre-order Discovery Pack bonus.

Digital Collector's Upgrade - ($59.99): This package features all the items available in the Digital Collector's Edition except for a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Collector's Edition - ($99.99): The physical Collector's Edition includes everything in the Digital Collector's Edition, plus: A 12" Dwarven Colossus Statue. A large-format, full-color book chronicaling Morag Tong Assassin Naryu's journey through Tamriel. A full map of Morrowind. A steelbook case featuring the marks of the Tribunal and Vivec.

Additionally, those that pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind get the Discovery Pack which is filled with even more goodies like: An exclusive Warden Costume that lets all classes match the Warden's garb seen in the announcement trailer. A Dwarven War Dog pet. Treasure maps that point you in the direction of some of Vvardenfell's greatest rewards. A Dwarven Crown Crate that gives you a chance to get Dwarven-themed pets, costumes, and mounts. Experience Scrolls that allow you to gain 50% more experience for two hours.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will release worldwide on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 6, 2017.

3188670-esomorrowind_ce_physical_pc_zps4td89ajk.jpg

I've Found some screenshots of Morrowind on store page of official website.

Morrowind_Screenshot1.png
    (Ald'ruhn)

Morrowind_Screenshot2.png
    (looks like a battleground, we can see a Ebonheart flag on the wall of the daedric ruin)

Morrowind_Screenshot3.png
    (Probably Sadrith Mora)

Morrowind_Screenshot4.png
    (Mushroom tower, no idea what town it should be, these towers are the houses of Telvanni mages)

Morrowind_Screenshot5.png
    (Vivec city)

Added screenshots

C3hZFn2WEAE5aMD.jpg
    (Balmorra, and unknow new style armor, (morag tong?)

C3hY_vsWEAEVZHr.jpg

C3hZ5mJWYAEf77t.jpg
    (Naryu and morag tong armor?, probably medium)

C3hZ-KPXAAA1rWJ.jpg
    (Battleground, 4vs4vs4, red mountain)

91op9ebcDZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71619KJ3a-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81bQioWNk5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

31abd76a9dd23d88b765d1cdc88b884e.jpg

Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on January 31, 2017 11:54PM
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell, warden class, battlegrounds, Naryu, etc. There's so much awesomness in that expansion and I'm hyped as f...!
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • Vogtard
    Vogtard
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing that farmer's caravan getting ganked in the trailer almost made me hope that Vvardenfell would have open pvp.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shazah wrote: »
    Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%2011.05.37%20AM%20copy_zpstfneccvp.jpg

The new expansion to ESO takes place 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so you'll get to see Vvardenfell in its heyday. Red Mountain hasn't erupted and thrown the province into turmoil, and Vivec City is still in its infancy. All the sights are waiting to be seen, from the mushroom towers of the Telvanni wizards to the docks of Seyda Neen.

https://youtu.be/s5xst39v8wE

Everything covered from todays Announcement (more things will be added as the Twitch goes on):
    • THE WARDEN: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind also brings the first new class since the premiere of ESO. The Warden is a druid-like warrior who has the ability to use nature-based magic to fight their foes. Additionally, the Warden gets a powerful companion in the form of the War Bear, a bear that rips through the Warden's enemies with massive claws.
    • SOTHA SIL Some of the Clock Work City will be available at launch.
    • New Trial
    • BATTLE GROUNDS Small scale PvP. 15 Minute battles. For those that prefer player-vs-player combat, a new 4 vs 4 vs 4 battlegrounds mode will be included in the Morrowind expansion, pitting teams against one another in arena-like environments.
    • New Crafting available . If you own collectors edition, you will be able to convert gear.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion is priced as follows:
      Standard Edition - ($59.99): The Standard Edition includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and the base game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Upgrade Edition - ($39.99): If you already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you can grab the Upgrade Edition to add Morrowind to your collection.

Digital Collector's Edition - ($79.99): The Digital Collector's Edition gives you both The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Morrowind as well as: An Armored War Horse clad with Dwarven Plate. A Dwarven Spider Pet A Morag Tong Converter that will allow you to customize your gear in the style of the Morag Tong. Exclusive Character Emotes. All the content in the pre-order Discovery Pack bonus.

Digital Collector's Upgrade - ($59.99): This package features all the items available in the Digital Collector's Edition except for a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Collector's Edition - ($99.99): The physical Collector's Edition includes everything in the Digital Collector's Edition, plus: A 12" Dwarven Colossus Statue. A large-format, full-color book chronicaling Morag Tong Assassin Naryu's journey through Tamriel. A full map of Morrowind. A steelbook case featuring the marks of the Tribunal and Vivec.

Additionally, those that pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind get the Discovery Pack which is filled with even more goodies like: An exclusive Warden Costume that lets all classes match the Warden's garb seen in the announcement trailer. A Dwarven War Dog pet. Treasure maps that point you in the direction of some of Vvardenfell's greatest rewards. A Dwarven Crown Crate that gives you a chance to get Dwarven-themed pets, costumes, and mounts. Experience Scrolls that allow you to gain 50% more experience for two hours.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will release worldwide on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 6, 2017.

3188670-esomorrowind_ce_physical_pc_zps4td89ajk.jpg

I've Found some screenshots of Morrowind on store page of official website.

Morrowind_Screenshot1.png
    (Ald'ruhn)

Morrowind_Screenshot2.png
    (looks like a battleground, we can see a Ebonheart flag on the wall of the daedric ruin)

Morrowind_Screenshot3.png
    (Probably Sadrith Mora)

Morrowind_Screenshot4.png
    (Mushroom tower, no idea what town it should be, these towers are the houses of Telvanni mages)

Morrowind_Screenshot5.png
    (Vivec city)

Thank you! Adding to front page :)
    Options
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Throwing my wallet at my screen for the physical collector's edition, but it isn't working. :(
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    wolfydog wrote: »
    Did they say if your faction matters at all with battlegrounds?

Faction doesn't matter for battlegrounds.

What was the armor that Naryu was wearing?

shoulders were Morag Tong motif I suppose

the rest, my guess Morag Tong motif, medium or light armor
    Edited by altemriel on January 31, 2017 8:05PM
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bVyTTv0.png

!!!!! :smiley:
    Options
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm. Why do I have the feeling if I get this, I will be crashing to desk top ever 10 seconds? Come on everyone. Just don't want another Wathrgurl (spelling) where I can't play for days because I crash to desk top on Xbox One and PC.

Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this was a wild month for ESO.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Uhm. Why do I have the feeling if I get this, I will be crashing to desk top ever 10 seconds? Come on everyone. Just don't want another Wathrgurl (spelling) where I can't play for days because I crash to desk top on Xbox One and PC.
    * Wrothgar

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the helmet. But we haven't seen any traditional bonemold armor, have we?

C3hZFn2WEAE5aMD.jpg:large
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Adding to front page :)

Edited for adding pictures from twitter. :)
    Options
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    *looks at colectors edition*
    *looks at rent money*
    hnnnnnnnggg
    Options
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    doest this expension also buyable with crown?, genuine question for all of those salty ESO+ member lol

i'm also an ESO+ member btw, hi
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good, however, at the risk of sounding greedy, does this mean no more new content for another five months. Getting to be a long time to just pay a sub for a crafting bag (especially as plus doesn't cover this content)

We have Housing in Feb. That should at least keep you busy for the next 2 months. I rather have them take their time to perfect it before it's going live.

How should Housing keep anyone busy?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    doest this expension also buyable with crown?, genuine question for all of those salty ESO+ member lol

Nope it is not :)
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nope it is not :)
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden Archer for PvP.... my new main...
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

no, only real money, it is not a DLC, it is a massive expansion! supposedly bigger than Wrothgar!
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden Archer for PvP.... my new main...

High Elf Warden <3
    Options
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

How should Housing keep anyone busy?

Idk lol. I'm already bored of housing and it hasn't even been released yet.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
    Options
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

no, only real money, it is not a DLC, it is a massive expansion! supposedly bigger than Wrothgar!

as i see the map its almost twice the wrothgar in term of area size, dunno if its properly scaled or not

me personally don't mind to pay the money, hell $40 is cheap compare to what FF14 and WoW cost for expension per pop
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
    Options