Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit disappointed that they showed no gameplay or even screenshots of new content ingame, only a CGI trailer (not even concept art).
    But new Warden class + huge new zone + battlegrounds sounds amazing.

Edit: I guess the final shot of the trailer gives a pretty good idea of what the zone will look like :)
    Edited by GaldorP on January 31, 2017 7:51PM
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    never played Morrowind, but it seems to be a big thing around here :)
    cant wait to see screenshots and videos of it!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/morrowind

Battlegrounds 4v4v4 AVA I suppose.

Sweet. Even cool with calling this an expansion and charging even ESO+ $40. This is good.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you add a new class when you can't even balance 4, behind a paywall when you didn't even want to add active skills to TG and DB for that very reason, with a focus on pets which are the most hated skill line in the game to date, and apparently no way to change existing characters to said new class.

I don't understand you a lot of the time ZOS.

But I like you anyway.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cliff Racer summon? lol
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    $39.99 to upgrade if you already have ESO is SWEET DEAL!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @andreasranasen OMG THAT VID YESSSSS
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Immediately purchases the upgrade*
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

RIGHT!! I've watched it like 10 times already!
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 31, 2017 7:36PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admit, I cried like a noob when I saw trailer. HYPE OVER 9000
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooo I remember battling someone on the fact that we help build Vivec city eh... Sorry mate... I was right XD

(Dont even know anymore who it was.)
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Upgraded :smile:
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: The Grey War Bear is NOT a mount, its only a special summons for Warden class.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we'll see in-game footage of some of the pre-order goodies? I like the preview image of that armoured dwemer horse. But preview images can be deceiving. I don't want to drop $30 extra on something that might not look great in-game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 31, 2017 7:39PM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

can't wait for more official information with more detail. This was more of a sneak-peak :p
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So content the size of Wrothgar, but rebranded as an expac. Looks like charging for eso+ and charging for dlc's, wasn't bringing enough.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loved the video. now I want to make a dar elf :D
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    So, you add a new class when you can't even balance 4, behind a paywall when you didn't even want to add active skills to TG and DB for that very reason, with a focus on pets which are the most hated skill line in the game to date, and apparently no way to change existing characters to said new class.

But I like you anyway.
    For parity; pretty much every other MMORPG and... video game period has charged for Expansions of this size. Even if people had been playing prior.

If you listened, they said that they basically took The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, scaled it to ESO dimensions, took out the two DLC for TES3, and then put it into ESO.

So it is quite like buying a whole new game, and getting to carry over all of your characters and all of your stuff.

That in itself is worth the $40 USD for me. My nostalgia levels are out the roof right now.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn you
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    So content the size of Wrothgar, but rebranded as an expac. Looks like charging for eso+ and charging for dlc's, wasn't bringing enough.

300h of gameplay! Yes totally worth it!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I showed map on first pages. Look at it before comenting.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be able to sleep tonight. Warden actually being added will keep me giggling for days.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Vvaardenfell is bigger than Wrothgar.

Just sayin'.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But I like you anyway.
    For parity; pretty much every other MMORPG and... video game period has charged for Expansions of this size. Even if people had been playing prior.

If you listened, they said that they basically took The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, scaled it to ESO dimensions, took out the two DLC for TES3, and then put it into ESO.

So it is quite like buying a whole new game, and getting to carry over all of your characters and all of your stuff.

That in itself is worth the $40 USD for me. My nostalgia levels are out the roof right now.

I have no quarrels with the Vvardenfell part of this update. Except that I wanted an insect mount ...
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Going by the Facebook comments. A dragons butthole seems to be the consensus. Who says the internet is making us stupid.

Dragons butthole lol

It's actually a Dunmer [snip].

[Edit for censor bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 31, 2017 8:41PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    want to be sure I got this right...
    I have ESO now with subscription,
    if I purchase Collector's Edition - ($99.99)
    that will upgrade my already owned account?

or will I be required to buy the digital upgrade also?
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I won't be able to sleep tonight. Warden actually being added will keep me giggling for days.

Buying an extra character slot when i get home lol
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    want to be sure I got this right...
    I have ESO now with subscription,
    if I purchase Collector's Edition - ($99.99)
    that will upgrade my already owned account?

or will I be required to buy the digital upgrade also?

Nope. It most likely has a code inside if you already own the game.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But I like you anyway.

I have no quarrels with the Vvardenfell part of this update. Except that I wanted an insect mount ...
    Ah, now I understand your disappointment.

But still, well worth the $40. My wife told me to go ahead and order two of them, one for each of our accounts. And so I did. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox