Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In this situation, the great thing about owning your own business: You can watch a live stream at your desk, and no one can say ***. Bwahahahaha!!! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone act as our stenographer?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I CAN'T BREATH
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Morrowind!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORROWIND!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I CAN'T BREATH

OMG OMG OMG OMG
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks amazing!!!
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JUNE 6.... I cant wait to have it now!!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell and WARDEN CLASS CONFIRMED!!!! YESSSSSSS
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Warden class, guys <3

My Cryomancer <3
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden new class!!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Vvardenfell and WARDEN CLASS CONFIRMED!!!! YESSSSSSS

Quick, go to your thread to brag about it!

You deserve it, @Vaoh <3

Meet my characters:

• jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cliff racers wohooooo
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Warden class, guys <3

My Cryomancer <3
    I'm right there with you.

I'm gonna have to reroll one of my Bosmer, but who cares!
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New trial and battlegrounds!

Love it so far
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    My Warden class, guys <3

My Cryomancer <3
    I'm right there with you.

I'm gonna have to reroll one of my Bosmer, but who cares!

I'll have to reroll a total of three characters: My Nord (Sorcerer to Warden), my Argonian (Sorcerer to Warden) and my Redguard (Templar to Sorcerer), but I don't care.

Meet my characters:

• wolfydog
    wolfydog
    ✭✭✭
    Did they say if your faction matters at all with battlegrounds?
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The warden! Yay! I will gladly dump my chars and main him. I hope ZOS will make him OP as hell and nerf other classes more.

Edited by Anhedonie on January 31, 2017 7:18PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    This had better not be horse armor.

HA! CALLED IT!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll just hit it with my existing characters. No reason to reroll or start new ones.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo hyped.

House Redoran, here I come.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the hype, all the *** hype!!!
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    So excited!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This Dunmer gets to go back home.

It's about time. The exile has been real.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So wait... he set off a trap, but nothing even tries to kill him... that is the worst trap evah.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HYPE x10000000!!!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sooooo excited about the Warden Class! Wow.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just dropping by to say I'm extremely disappointed with the new class addition. I only hope that it will also bring new character slots and one or all of the following things: class change, account-wide achievements. You can't do that to people who were loyal and played since pre-release. We couldn't have that class. And what if we like it but have no character slots? ANd what if we like it and want to play it all the time - are we supposed to farm all the achievements again and be stuck for 4 years not making any progress until we catch up with what we already have on our "main" pre-warden? That's how people quit the game and the first time I even thought about considering quitting.

Please, do this right, ZOS.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Adventurer! Your purchase of The Elder Scrolls® Online Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade is complete.