Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Mr_Apollo wrote: »
    They also didnt have an optional sub model that covered all dlc though did they?

No but again, an expansion is not just another DLC. Nobody would give you a massive new zone, battlegrounds, a new class and more for free (or $13 a month).

You don't know yet if ALL of that is coming. Its just everything coming from a single article. Not made official yet

I am pretty sure it's an inofficial leak maybe of the official ESO website. I'm convinced that all the mentioned stuff will be introduced and even more than that.

Has it came from the Official ESO website? No
    Has it came out of any developers mouth? No
    So yes, not official, just like the leak, it can be just a false article. We will discover in an hour

"Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also didnt have an optional sub model that covered all dlc though did they?

No but again, an expansion is not just another DLC. Nobody would give you a massive new zone, battlegrounds, a new class and more for free (or $13 a month).

You don't know yet if ALL of that is coming. Its just everything coming from a single article. Not made official yet

I am pretty sure it's an inofficial leak maybe of the official ESO website. I'm convinced that all the mentioned stuff will be introduced and even more than that.

So yes, not official, just like the leak, it can be just a false article. We will discover in an hour

Also I don't really know that site. Is it trustworthy at all?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Not sure, don't recognize it, never heard of it (and their Wikipedia page could have been created by them)
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure, don't recognize it, never heard of it (and their Wikipedia page could have been created by them)

Either way, 39 minutes to go. We can wait that much, right?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    WoW players have subs and pay for expansions.

Here a sub is optional.

This will likely be a lot more content than a DLC.

I should hope so. They havent put out any large content in a long time.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on January 31, 2017 6:22PM
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, if what everyone speculates ends up being all false, the developers will be torn to pieces though.
    ~Brelin Geolas

~Lyris Titanborn

~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I cannot wait that looooong ugh. Feels like an eternity..
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has nothing to do with the website but with the details in that post especially the contents of the retail versions.

As I mentioned before I just think the website had a glimpse on the upcoming new ESO homepage and the advertisement of the expansion that's where they took their details from.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, if what everyone speculates ends up being all false, the developers will be torn to pieces though.

Hehe!

Hi! We are here today to say thank you for support!!! And annouce the new crown crates!!!! Thank you all goodbye!!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzo91 wrote: »
    Anyway if this information it is real or not matters little.

We all are only tuning in yes to see Mr Lambert wear the long trousers yes?

This one hopes they are big harlequin clown pants - complete with floppy shoes.

Either that or formal Victorian style wear, complete with top hat.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Who is that imposter and what have they done to Mr Lambert?!

Formal shoes too. Now khajjit is most concerned.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭

Hehe!

Hi! We are here today to say thank you for support!!! And annouce the new crown crates!!!! Thank you all goodbye!!

Exactly!

~Brelin Geolas

~Lyris Titanborn

~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open world PVP >:)
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are going to announce they have partnered with SypherPK to release PK Hair Products.

PK Gel, PK Wax, PK Pomade, PK Fiber, PK Molding Clay, PK Shampoo+Conditioner.

Congrats Sypher. I always knew ZOS loved you best.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are going to announce they have partnered with SypherPK to release PK Hair Products.

PK greek yogurt?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

PK greek yogurt?

Nope. ZOS favors me not.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free the Lambert two, Knees should be on view!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

PK greek yogurt?

ugh im getting hungry
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess on the good side even if it is a paid expansion, they are giving us enough warning i can turn off my sub and just save that money for the expansion. I have no real use for the other dlcs right now. And since it is a paid expansion i wouldnt have to be subbed to play it. Meaning i wouldnt even have to turn my sub back on until i decided i needed into one of the old dlc areas. Since i doubt there will be any other dlc until after the expansion.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 Minutes! The hype is REALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :#
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

• MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the article is accurate, Xbox and PS4 do not have to wait two extra weeks! According to the article, all platforms get the expansion on June6
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »

I just tinkled a little.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :warning::warning: 5 MINUTES LEFT :warning::warning:
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »

lel, watch it be "Welcome to ESO Live; after much consideration, we have decided to shut ESO servers down indefinitely. Thank you for tuning in :)"
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    If the article is accurate, Xbox and PS4 do not have to wait two extra weeks! According to the article, all platforms get the expansion on June6

I believe the info from that link is just specualation. as it is not official
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »

I'd rather have it sooner, June is 4 months away. :(
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the chat in the twitch running so fast, I can not read it :smiley: ????
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So freaking excited!!!!!

QuNwEq5.gif
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch is live!
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 14,000 people watching atm... the hype is real!