Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :star::star: THREAD UPDATED WITH LATEST TEASERS REVEALING MORE LAVA :star::star:

Yes, and apparently the lava is now for Mature audiences only.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Are you sure is Vvardenfell ?....and not a new dungeon or trial, or Warden class?
    Only Vvardenfell is known for having a volcano. But that volcano could contain a dungeon/trial. I don't even know how to connect the Warden class to a teaser of a volcano.
    You mean other than Stonefalls, right?

There are also at least two planes that have lava as a central component, if I am recalling my Oblivion Planes Tour Guide.
    Yeah, I mean other than Stonefalls. It's not common practice to tease something that already exists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True on the Oblivion planes thing. But the teaser image is called "TES-volcano", not "TES-lava".

What, you think that there is no such thing as a volcano outside of Nirn? :smile:

Yeah, the picture is undoubtedly Red Mountain. I just hope that this is bigger than "new Vvardenfell DLC" and some assorted other things we already knew were out there. 5 minute speech, 30 second cinematic, the phrase "no ETA" used 12 times, and thanks for showing up. If I fall asleep before the end of this, I blame Hines. :smile:
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :star::star: THREAD UPDATED WITH LATEST TEASERS REVEALING MORE LAVA :star::star:

Are you sure is Vvardenfell ?....and not a new dungeon or trial, or Warden class?
    Only Vvardenfell is known for having a volcano. But that volcano could contain a dungeon/trial. I don't even know how to connect the Warden class to a teaser of a volcano.
    You mean other than Stonefalls, right?

There are also at least two planes that have lava as a central component, if I am recalling my Oblivion Planes Tour Guide.
    Yeah, I mean other than Stonefalls. It's not common practice to tease something that already exists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True on the Oblivion planes thing. But the teaser image is called "TES-volcano", not "TES-lava".

What, you think that there is no such thing as a volcano outside of Nirn? :smile:

Yeah, the picture is undoubtedly Red Mountain. I just hope that this is bigger than "new Vvardenfell DLC" and some assorted other things we already knew were out there. 5 minute speech, 30 second cinematic, the phrase "no ETA" used 12 times, and thanks for showing up. If I fall asleep before the end of this, I blame Hines. :smile:

Yeah, i saw that on their twitter photo they posted. Couldn't save it so i could upload it on here. Had to be saved as a jpg-large for some weird reason.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Molten Core raid INC???????

:kappa:
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny how much hype around a patch before a different patch are being released :D take a hint haha
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    MaxBat wrote: »
    Okay, I'll bite. Why does the location worry you?

I see no sense to it. Why fly from the DC area all the way out to San Fransisco? They can announce upcoming DLC from anywhere. They can announce sweepstakes winners from anywhere. They can do a live internet stream from anywhere. So, what's with the frequent flyer miles? The obvious reasons would be around the idea that there is something in San Fransisco that can't be in Maryland, or there are more people that are part of this event that are from California than from the east coast, so it is cheaper to fly into California. The bulk of Bethesda and ZOS staff that would participate in this are on the east coast. I am just trying to imagine what, or who, is in California that is pulling Bethesda and ZOS to them, rather than the other way around.

These are great questions.

Didn't know about the trip to Cali till I got home from work, but this bit of info just made my other "questions" tingle..
    Such as why are they broadcasting "ESO-Live" on Bethesda twitch now? Will we get a surprise Cameo from Todd Howard to reassure us that ESO will continue to be awesome and he is watching? Could it be to prove that Bethesda is involved in ESO and they are going to contribute more to Zos?
    "Get a camera and record your reaction to our news"...THIS! Really has me curious. If they were giving us BAD news like F2P or selling, why ask to record our reactions? So they must think this is "Mind-blowing" news.
    And yes, I'm on the hype train for Vvardenfell.. Please be the news and please don't mess it up!

A cameo by Todd Howard would make sense, as he worked on Morrowind. He could be there to indicate that Vvardenfell will celebrate Morrowind's 15th anniversary, and declare that some members of the initial team worked to ensure that the legacy has been faithfully transmitted. :smile:

This is where I'm at. Why else are they flying to Cali? Why doesn't whoever or whatever fly to them? Because you don't summon God himself.

I read Todd Howard's wiki a few weeks ago and was surprised that Bethesda wouldn't hire him the first few times he applied for a job... Thank the gods they finally did hire him...
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :warning: FORUM SITE JUST GOT A DESIGN UPDATE :):warning:

Update? This is what it looked like in beta.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    They changed the forum background and the website is in maintenance. Why so much teasing?
    They didn't make that for the other expension...

That will be big!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :warning::warning::warning: 3 HOURS LEFT TO LIVE STREAM :warning::warning::warning:
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 31, 2017 3:59PM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

Nic727 wrote: »
    They changed the forum background and the website is in maintenance. Why so much teasing?

That will be big!

Reading into it, they didn't mean to change it to the old forum design. They are most likely trying to update the current (old) website design to reflect with the new announcement but something happened along the way so it changed to 'beta' design.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

Nic727 wrote: »

That will be big!

Reading into it, they didn't mean to change it to the old forum design. They are most likely trying to update the current (old) website design to reflect with the new announcement but something happened along the way so it changed to 'beta' design.

But.. but.. that nostalgia.. I like the old forums colors better..
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum shenanigans apart, I hope they had a good flight and Rich's pants were not too uncomfortable in the plane.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Forum shenanigans apart, I hope they had a good flight and Rich's pants were not too uncomfortable in the plane.

Nothing beats cargo shorts ;)
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are is there so much hype for a forum design change... You dont need a trailer for that!

#Overkill

• lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they paid a 3rd party company to create a cgi trailer for a website update
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    they paid a 3rd party company to create a cgi trailer for a website update

Actually the teasers they been putting out are quite easy to design. The background is just a jpg image with particle effects on top which they got from videocopilot.com. All done in After Effects :)
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, you know you want to accidentally hit that publish button a few hours early. Go ahead. We won't screen grab everything and share it with the world. We promise.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone else think they are going to announce a new class as well? ie Warden.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    SUDDENLY THE FORUM LAYOUT CHANGED

It happens sometimes but this time I refreshed and nothing happened. It is the old layout with AD and DC heroes.

I like it. I find it elegant. :smile:

That's because it's getting hotter. :wink:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, you know you want to accidentally hit that publish button a few hours early. Go ahead. We won't screen grab everything and share it with the world. We promise.

We prrrromise :)
    does anyone else think they are going to announce a new class as well? ie Warden.

Ur not he only one ;)
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I hope they don't.

They have no idea how to balance the classes they currently have, much less adding in a fifth class...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha. There are already hundreds of people on the Bethesda Twitch channel.

Come join the chat!

Edited by Dominoid on January 31, 2017 4:23PM
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they introduce rolling joints, marijuana gathering as a part of provisioning.

Effects of the weed would be faster reaction of the character, which would make outside world look like moving a bit slower, thus making even a character like he is moving a bit slower.

Something like that.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Come join the chat!

It's much warmer in here!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "new" forum design is a bug and not a new design. Will be reverted to the old design.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Come join the chat!

It's much warmer in here!

It's warmest on reddit. ;-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    The "new" forum design is a bug and not a new design. Will be reverted to the old design.

Most likely trying to update the design to reflect the coming announcement but the back end people probably did something wrong :p
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »
    Molten Core raid INC???????

:kappa:

OMG I would totally lose my *** if they had a boss like Ragnaros as a nod to WoW! Would be so fitting here!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Come join the chat!

Already there because everything else ESO is listed using EST and this got listed using PST...

Thought I was 15 minutes late, but really 2 hours and 45 minutes early :/
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is happening today? I mean come on. All the tease, Pete Hines will be there, now this press release thing... what does that mean?

Now I really think a simple announcement of ESOs 1st expansion wouldn't be enough to justify all this PR.
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 31, 2017 4:48PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -