The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Datamined Khajiit Resort

nooblybear
nooblybear
✭✭✭
When will the datamined Khajiit resort become available on PTS? Is there any indication as to how much it will cost?

ssWGG7Ul.jpg
xyI6Qynl.jpg
aYwCoYkl.jpg
QdrHlaYl.jpg
yKbnYpMl.jpg
ymOZblal.jpg
1VK9Kypl.jpg
v9KGA7ol.jpg
AddOn Developer - RIP Akaviri Union (PC-NA)
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a nice resort for you Khajiit. Comes with some shiny bracelets, too.

You'll aboslutely LOVE it...

:)
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Watery yes. No good for khajiit unless it also comes with many many fishing puddles.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks impressive, like a Khajiit version of Fiji or somewhere like that. This one just doesn't know if one could ever acquire enough gold to furnish all the housing on the island. It would take either alot of real money or a great of time to bring the place up to it's full potential. A project involving a year or more of interior design work, yes?
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    In before the inevitable post of cynicism: 'So ZOS' world builders will only be building Crown Store resorts from now on, huh.'

Looks huge. If these kinds of things are their plans though, they definitely need to up the caps for both furnishing and players in houses.

Edit: I also feel like they should have some of these island resorts available for in-game gold or a guild currency to function as guild halls, when the tech is at a point at which these resorts can accomodate more players.
    Edited by petraeus1 on January 16, 2017 2:05PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scenery is awesome, a shame the actual houses are just a Rawl'kha cut and paste job.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you still visiting test tamriel @SantieClaws?

do any of the homes have fishing puddles?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you still visiting test tamriel @SantieClaws?

do any of the homes have fishing puddles?

None of the homes thus far that this one she has seen have any fishing puddles at all :(

Home somehow feels ... empty ... without them yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Watery yes. No good for khajiit unless it also comes with many many fishing puddles.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Lots of sand for burying... things.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »
    In before the inevitable post of cynicism: 'So ZOS' world builders will only be building Crown Store resorts from now on, huh.'

The truth can be sad, at times. I do think it possible that Vvardenfell might have houses purchasable with gold, but I don't expect it. All the houses in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, and Gold Coast that we can buy for gold lead me to this conclusion.

Just think of all the mounts they have added to the game in the past two years that we can buy with gold. There isn't much of a reason to expect that houses will be different.

Anyway, we'll see. I am just not getting my hopes up.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »

The truth can be sad, at times. I do think it possible that Vvardenfell might have houses purchasable with gold, but I don't expect it. All the houses in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, and Gold Coast that we can buy for gold lead me to this conclusion.

Just think of all the mounts they have added to the game in the past two years that we can buy with gold. There isn't much of a reason to expect that houses will be different.

Anyway, we'll see. I am just not getting my hopes up.

Ay, if they release paid DLC with more paid content within them, like one of those Russian puppets, I'd not be happy. But that's something for another thread.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like something near kheenartis roost. The other islands houses architecture sucked this one i wiould buy
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where'd u find the datamine btw?
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think these larger islands should just be called Guild Halls and raise the cap on the amount of players that can be there to atleast 100.

This island just looks boring being alone on.
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 16, 2017 6:01PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think these larger islands should just be called Guild Halls and raise the cap on the amount of players that can be there to atleast 100.

So much building space tho! This one wants
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So much building space tho! This one wants

You mean placing furniture? Not really much to "build". So you're just gonna be on that island alone? That's quite sad ;( rather decorate it beautifully and have my entire guild have access to it to have auctions, games, duel tournaments.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have there been any other homes datamined? As in, specfics?

I'm still holding my breath for a Dark Brotherhood cave home.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice .
  • Erasure
    Erasure
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't quite look finished... is that a hole in the cliff in pic 3?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love ocean places, looks great.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, when I read your title I got my hopes up and thought ZOS was giving us Senchal in Elsweyr as a new zone.

:'(
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • nooblybear
    nooblybear
    ✭✭✭

A friend emailed me the pictures without much explanation, been trying to get details out of them but I think they just wanted to torment me. So... I uploaded them to imgur to share with all of you!
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    nooblybear wrote: »

A friend emailed me the pictures without much explanation, been trying to get details out of them but I think they just wanted to torment me. So... I uploaded them to imgur to share with all of you!

Looks like this might have been found through going out of the zones borders or the like. Those look like screenshots that a player might take, and some houses have been found this way before.
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm where was it found though?

The fauna doesn't look like Auridon. Definitely more akin to Khenarthi's Roost, but is there a place we haven't yet explored in that zone?

Could this be the southern Elsweyr coast, maybe a foreshadowing of Senchal? (A girl can dream right?)

It doesn't look like it's on an island as small as Khenarthi's Roost.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mountain on the back looks like mistrals and the island looks like kheenartis but not a location in kheenartis. Maybe a island near kheenartis
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Damn, when I read your title I got my hopes up and thought ZOS was giving us Senchal in Elsweyr as a new zone.

:'(

I wanna go to elsweyr badly lol
  • Erasure
    Erasure
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, private isle off the coast of Pellitine makes the most sench sense....
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this island becomes a thing as the one we got is boring
  • DM_ESO
    DM_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Coming soon to the Crown Store:

w3ItcSC.jpg
  • nooblybear
    nooblybear
    ✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    Hmm where was it found though?

I wish I knew! I don't have any other information outside of the photos, sorry. Althought one of the photos that I didn't post had the housing editing interface in it, so it's definitely a house... somewhere.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I created this banner using 110 kutas, 300 bone, 11 burning embers from flame atronachs, 50 perfect roe, and 666 deer from Cyrodiil:

494017-438x.jpg

You can use that in-game for out front of your Khajiit resort.
    Edited by runagate on January 18, 2017 2:12AM