Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Natch Potes???ß?

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Wollust wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Just wrapping up the last few details!
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

:)

sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen

16 is just the Known Issues! :lol: How about we backtrack to 15 instead. Here's a fun nugget:

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY
    What is it? I thought it was just a fancy keyboard...

Me too. Are you saying they are supporting like your LED's going red when you get close to death or did it just not work?

Keyboard works... The lighting stuff would be my guess; there are also extra programmable buttons off to the side, and as it stands you have to map them to existing keys via the Razer program in order to use them in ESO, so maybe there will be inherent support for those keys too?
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti wrote: »
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed there is a lot of moderation happening on the forums right now? All very helpful as always, but more frequent than usual...

My immediate suspicion is they expect a reaction on the forums... come on patch notes.
    What can they possibly announce that's worse then the predatory crates?
    F2P?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else noticed there is a lot of moderation happening on the forums right now? All very helpful as always, but more frequent than usual...

My immediate suspicion is they expect a reaction on the forums... come on patch notes.
    F2P?

oh gods... yes, that would be worse..
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

F2P?
    *cries internally* That'd be enough to kill my interest in this game completely.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page 24!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Wollust wrote: »
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen

16 is just the Known Issues! :lol: How about we backtrack to 15 instead. Here's a fun nugget:

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY
    What is it? I thought it was just a fancy keyboard...

Me too. Are you saying they are supporting like your LED's going red when you get close to death or did it just not work?

Keyboard works... The lighting stuff would be my guess; there are also extra programmable buttons off to the side, and as it stands you have to map them to existing keys via the Razer program in order to use them in ESO, so maybe there will be inherent support for those keys too?

Ooooh the extra key things would make sense. I don't have chroma but I do have a cheapy logitech with the same issues. Need to remap the spare keys to different (already existing) keys in order for ESO to use them
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma set my chroma keyboard to go FULL BLAST SEIZURE STROBE whenever I get CC'ed

Careful now, if that includes snares and roots it'll basically never turn off that mode and could cause some problems.
  • DanTeales_Inferno
    DanTeales_Inferno
    ✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »

Or maybe its ZOS New Years Resolutions, to communicate more with us :smile:

Your new years resolution is to get off console and come play with us !
    Thoros of Leeds - VR14 Templar

• goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Snatch quotes...

"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."
    What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

Five minutes, Turkish.
    It was two minutes FIVE minutes ago.

"Do you know what nemesis means?"
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by forzajuve212 on January 3, 2017 6:32PM
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭

F2P?

Would be an instant account cancellation from me.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No game went from P2P to F2P. That doesn't maky any sense. You get ESO keys for ~ 5-7 Euros. I don't see that being an obstacle for anyone if they really want to play the game.
    Edited by Seraphayel on January 3, 2017 6:35PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to make bets on the cost of the most expensive house that can be purchased with in-game gold?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Anyone want to make bets on the cost of the most expensive house that can be purchased with in-game gold?
    750k.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

Craglorn cavern.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or maybe its ZOS New Years Resolutions, to communicate more with us :smile:

Your new years resolution is to get off console and come play with us !

:lol:

Whenever there is a Console --> PC transfer availaible, I will seize the opportunity :joy:
    Until then, I cant accept my account on pc which wasnt played anymore at all (oh and im a cheapskate and dont want to buy dlc's again :trollface: )
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Still waiting on Page 14, paragraph/sentence/row 7.
    Or page 7, and paragraph/sentence/row 14.

Those lucky numbers usually works :)
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    No game went from P2P to F2P.
    Planetside did. I used to run one of the largest guilds in PS... we watched the game whither.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planetside did. I used to run one of the largest guilds in PS... we watched the game whither.

From B2P to P2P to F2P?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From B2P to P2P to F2P?

From P2P to B2P to F2P o.o
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Razer Chroma Support

You guys just won't quit until my relationship with my fiance comes to an unfortunate end over ESO. I have a Chroma keyboard but due to complaints from the fiance of that "Damned clicking noise" I put it away and got a soft touch keyboard. Going to have to dig it back out again.
  • Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    Daz_dingoeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    im pressing the refresh button over and over like there is no tomorrow
    Uncle Sheo is the best
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No game went from P2P to F2P. That doesn't maky any sense. You get ESO keys for ~ 5-7 Euros. I don't see that being an obstacle for anyone if they really want to play the game.

Wildstar did. P2P -> F2P It skipped over B2P though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW MUCH LONGER?? :s:s:'(
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ready but gina is just sitting there drumming her fingers menacingly while chuckling evily saying 'Suffer you noobs'

/e Hi siffers stream.
    Edited by leepalmer95 on January 3, 2017 6:50PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Just to save you some sanity, it will be at least a couple more hours until we publish the patch notes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Creator Engagement Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just to save you some sanity, it will be at least a couple more hours until we publish the patch notes.
    Oh man, I've been putting off a nap for a while because of the last update. XD Okay, whelp... Khajiit nap time it is then! XD
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I can have my meeting then.. TY
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ready but gina is just sitting there drumming her fingers menacingly while chuckling evily saying 'Suffer you noobs'

/e Hi siffers stream.

True story. Found a picture.

Xs0cTnH.png
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From B2P to P2P to F2P?

From P2P to B2P to F2P o.o

What lulz?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -