Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Natch Potes???ß?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    The thread was made too early, but since it wasn't closed until now it might as well be the official Natch Potes thread for tomorrow's PTS patch xD
    There's something missing if this is going to be the official Natch Potes thread. Does anyone remember what that is?
    PatchNotesGifUpdated_zpsrujpc9lb.gif
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭

0a2VoMRiFc-natch-potes-time-please-don-t-disappoint.gif

>:)o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to read those notes hopefully some good stuff or it looks like eso won't be apart of this new year for me.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh then hopefully it's some bad stuff then
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snatch quotes...

"Are you taking the ***?" - Brick Top

-edit- Suppose the childrens version is needed ffs "Are you taking the pee pee?" - Brick Top

Edited by Runs on January 3, 2017 2:23PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »
    0a2VoMRiFc-natch-potes-time-please-don-t-disappoint.gif

>:)o:)

hahaahaha
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The natural evolution of their name is clearly Netch Poots.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1- Monster sets are now useless
    2-Proc sets are now useless
    3-Some DK skills changed, but, still useless
    4- Magic builds buffed / Stam builds nerfed
    5-PvP still broken
    6-PvE slightly harder than before

And HOUSES..
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    1- Monster sets are now useless
    2-Proc sets are now useless
    3-Some DK skills changed, but, still useless
    4- Magic builds buffed / Stam builds nerfed
    5-PvP still broken
    6-PvE slightly harder than before

And HOUSES..

Wow, even before the natch potes. Usually, people have at least the decency to wait until the hearsay is available before starting the rants...
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3pm. Let the collective punishment of the F5 key begin now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, on a make believe patch notes post?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    I just hope magdk are not buffed to much cause I don't want FLOTM players on my class

Why do magdk's act like they are special snowflakes and they are the ONLY magicka DK on the game?

All classes at somepoint become FOTM
    Edited by OutLaw_Nynx on January 3, 2017 3:29PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    bHnexcx.jpg
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • Chaquinho89
    Chaquinho89
    ✭✭✭
    FUzoIwn.jpg
    PC / NA.

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. but without the Hero, there is no Event." -- Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I can't wait for the "ZOMG ZOS! Really????? You did this (insert random natch pote here) crap??? ZOMG I quit!!..." comments 5 minutes after patch notes and not even testing on PTS. And then taking it to the General Discussion section for moar attention!! LOL
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chant Stope?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drop the poots already!
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no any potes:(
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Natchopotemus is a rare river-faring animal which feeds on the Gitguds in the land of Bruno.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me wanty netch potes!!!
    Edited by cpuScientist on January 3, 2017 5:24PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... so there was some sort of maintenance on PC NA - or at minimum a launcher patch or something this morning. The prod system is back up again, but I don't see any notes yet? What gives? What happened?
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... so there was some sort of maintenance on PC NA - or at minimum a launcher patch or something this morning. The prod system is back up again, but I don't see any notes yet? What gives? What happened?

Yeah I saw that too, probably related to something that has to do with PTS, but thats beta, what am I saying....Natch Potes pleeeeeeeeeease, we are all losing it here.

:smiley:
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Page 8
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno no sneak peak game :( its been my favorite for quite a long time
    #MOREORBS
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just wrapping up the last few details!
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

:)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Creator Engagement Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

NATCH POTES pls!!!
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen
    #MOREORBS
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

More!
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭

Awesome awesome!!