Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Natch Potes???ß?

• Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    It's a new years. These patch notes may be a huge deciding factor on whether ESO will be part of it.

History shows that if balance is not done right this patch, we'll have to wait 9 months before any changes will be made.

Honestly, screw balance. Just gimme my housing finally! Then again, I do play the game mostly for the RP these days as the gameplay and PvP got so stale about a year and a half ago when I beat all the content. And not to mention, Elder Scrolls is known for housing, so with that being said. NATCH POTES ON HOUSING SINCE THERE IS NO WORD ON WHEN UPDATE WILL TRULY START! <3
    Why are you so afraid of what others are going to say about you? ***'em and feed'em fish eggs.

Champion Rank 561

Lillith Sohineh - Imperial Werewolf Healplar
    Sonja Gaercroft - Breton Healplar
    Casnia Nightthorn - Bosmer Werewolf Stamplar
    Elsynia - Bosmer Werewolf Stamknight
    Psythanna - Altmer Magiblade
    Llalayne - Dunmer MagiKnight

Aetherian Archive HM - √, Sanctum Ophidia HM - √, Hel Ra Citadel HM - √, Dragonstar Arena - √
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need mooooooore lol

3667685.jpg
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please tell me I can throw the plants at people from balconies in-game (like the mudball, only... plantier!).
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Just wrapping up the last few details!
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

:)

sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen

16 is just the Known Issues! :lol: How about we backtrack to 15 instead. Here's a fun nugget:

Razer Chroma Support
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Creator Engagement Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Please tell me I can throw the plants at people from balconies in-game (like the mudball, only... plantier!).

I really hope that my house will be entirely segregated away from trolls and stuff. Like, I do not want to see them running through my yard. I do not want them to see me standing naked on my balcony enjoying my morning mead, either.
    Why are you so afraid of what others are going to say about you? ***'em and feed'em fish eggs.

Champion Rank 561

Aetherian Archive HM - √, Sanctum Ophidia HM - √, Hel Ra Citadel HM - √, Dragonstar Arena - √
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Putting off the meeting at work due to natch potes...
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina is apparently still working on the Potes... so for the Natch Potes game @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about something from the page you're currently working on? :smiley:
    • Unfurnished homes may be purchased with gold or crowns, and generally come with a small number of items such as plants and rocks (if the home has a yard) and candles (to light the interior of the home).

sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen sixteen

16 is just the Known Issues! :lol: How about we backtrack to 15 instead. Here's a fun nugget:

Razer Chroma Support

Razer Chroma? I have a few things that are Chroma. AHHHHHH /Excite
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So.... you are the crazy old neighbor

enhanced-buzz-27871-1351104087-5.jpg
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snatch quotes...

"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Razer Chroma Support

I said page 8 you missed it!
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Razer Chroma Support
    Awh I was hoping I hit the spot on the Templar changes :wink:
    Edited by Nifty2g on January 3, 2017 6:06PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Snatch quotes...

"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."
    What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snatch quotes...

Five minutes, Turkish.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    Computer just kicked up with the sound of something potentially downloading in the background - checked... It's nothing. There goes my heart rate for absolutely no reason. Troll computer is almost worse than waiting for natch potes.

20bfbtiwgltz.png
    Edited by Opeline on January 3, 2017 6:09PM

Champion Rank 561

• Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snatch quotes...

Five minutes, Turkish.
    It was two minutes FIVE minutes ago.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an ETA? Pwetty Peassssss........
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Razer Chroma Support

FINALLY
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you do while fishing in ESO.....?

Read the Natch Potes thread. Hilarious.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else noticed there is a lot of moderation happening on the forums right now? All very helpful as always, but more frequent than usual...

My immediate suspicion is they expect a reaction on the forums... come on patch notes.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY
    What is it? I thought it was just a fancy keyboard...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY
    RGB keyboards that you can program the lights to. I have a Corsair RGB keyboard... so I'm out of luck. XD
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed there is a lot of moderation happening on the forums right now? All very helpful as always, but more frequent than usual...

My immediate suspicion is they expect a reaction on the forums... come on patch notes.

What can they possibly announce that's worse then the predatory crates?
    PC EU
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Razer Chroma Support

That is actually a big deal for me. Awesome!
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or maybe its ZOS New Years Resolutions, to communicate more with us :smile:
    Edited by Birdovic on January 3, 2017 6:19PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY

Me too. Are you saying they are supporting like your LED's going red when you get close to death or did it just not work?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma set my chroma keyboard to go FULL BLAST SEIZURE STROBE whenever I get CC'ed
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'ma set my chroma keyboard to go FULL BLAST SEIZURE STROBE whenever I get CC'ed

I kinda wanna see this happen
  • Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Razer Chroma Support
    FINALLY

Me too. Are you saying they are supporting like your LED's going red when you get close to death or did it just not work?

This just makes me feel like you are going to be staring at your mouse/keyboard the entire time for information instead of playing the game. Ah well. Not like I give a crap whether someone is more glued to screen or mouse XD

Champion Rank 561

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti wrote: »

What can they possibly announce that's worse then the predatory crates?

Don't say that, you will jinx it!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.