The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    heytha tried and it still says account not found
    fightnbluehen invited
    commandant invited

I started streaming a week ago. Streamed 1 dung with guildies. Yesterday i streamed me soloing Fungul Grotto I. Not that this is a huge accomplishment cause it really isn't in the least. It's more a preparation for Mealstrom Arena which is solo. I did normal and now i'm on Veteran mode.

Anyways if anyone wants to watch the stream of the 12 man we did today i do have it recorded. Most of us are fairly new to the game and haven't done any 12 mans. Thought it would be a lot more difficult so maybe some of us were over prepared or in my case had 2 shields on my bars where 1 would have been sufficient. This was the least stressful raid i've ever done. Was a blast. It's all about having fun. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwC8TQc8CI
    Edited by catch22atplay on May 8, 2017 7:07AM
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭

afk_47 invite on the way. Welcome aboard dude.
    Edited by catch22atplay on May 8, 2017 8:04AM
  • Neogblaze
    Neogblaze
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining @Neogblaze
    Edited by Neogblaze on May 10, 2017 12:36AM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neogblaze wrote: »
    Interested in joining @Neogblaze

Heya! Sure thing, I will send the invite as soon as I can. Welcome aboard!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • FlubberPuddy
    FlubberPuddy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I am looking for a low-pressure guild that is beginner friendly and your guild sounds like it fits the bill. :) I mostly play solo and take my time, but I would enjoy being in a guild just to see some chatter and join in on occasion.

@FlubberPuddy if you throw an invite my way. Much appreciated, thank you. :smiley:
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    I see someone got you Flubber. Welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
  • switch627
    switch627
    Soul Shriven
    Would appreciate an invite @Switch625
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @Switch625, welcome aboard.
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Yup welcome aboard switch.

Here's Twitch this time around. 2nd time in AA and 1st time in HRC.

Aetherian Archive 5/15/2017

Hel Ra Citadel 5/15/2017

Or just check the channel for videos Twitch TV catch22atplay

Edited by catch22atplay on May 15, 2017 12:27PM
  • johnnyfive
    johnnyfive
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invite to @deceptic
  • smashasaurus
    I'm a returning player, if that's ok i'd love an invite.

@Wildernessbox
    Edited by smashasaurus on May 16, 2017 2:10AM
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. I'm a new player to ESO. Tried the free week, bought the game and have been playing it almost daily.
    I saw your post and solo/casual is just the type of guild I'd like to join.

@xxjujuxx
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! Got all you 3 so see Ya in the game!

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Draculala
    Draculala
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player and I would love to join @Draculala
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @Draculala, if not already. Welcome aboard.
  • ImNotKevinBacon
    Hey,

Recently switch from Xbox played since xbox release pretty skilled in both pvp and somewhat in PvE, done most of the content in game, but i had to start over on PC and trying to build a new friend base is difficult.

If your still recruiting shoot me an inv

@ImNotKevinBacon
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @ImNotKevinBacon...Invite sent, see you in game.
  • mh1066
    mh1066
    Please invite... @mh1066
  • RageEclipse
    RageEclipse
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please? Have too many items and need to sell them thanks! Level 12. @RageEclipse
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent to both of Ya, welcome aboard!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, Im a noob, been playing since Feb 2017, new to xbox, lvl 30, but need a guild and friends to add to my enjoyment of this game, would love an invite, I'm on most every evening EST 7pm to 11pm, weekends on and off.
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrgagurl wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Im a noob, been playing since Feb 2017, new to xbox, lvl 30, but need a guild and friends to add to my enjoyment of this game, would love an invite, I'm on most every evening EST 7pm to 11pm, weekends on and off.

Heya wrgagurl, just wondering, when you said new to x box.. Are you playing in eso with x box? Unfortunately this is a pc / NA guild. But if you do have an account with the pc we are more than glad to invite you in.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • ckatt84
    ckatt84
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining the guild! @ckatt84
  • Ninonocae
    Ninonocae
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I've been playing ESO for a while now, but never really get into guilds because I tend to be way too shy for my own good. I'm an EST player who tends to play mostly at night (that's how my job and school-work tend to push me to play as) except for those rare few days I'm actually off of work. I'm a really relaxed player (I've actually STILL not done a veteran dungeon out of fear I'd just be a burden on the rest of the group) and tend to solo pretty much all the time (again, that shyness I mentioned!).

I'm really just looking for a laid back and relaxed guild where I can just chat sometimes and maybe find groups for dungeon runs if I ever want to do a dungeon.

~ Ninon (@Ninonocae)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckatt84 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining the guild! @ckatt84
    Ninonocae wrote: »
    Hey!

I've been playing ESO for a while now, but never really get into guilds because I tend to be way too shy for my own good. I'm an EST player who tends to play mostly at night (that's how my job and school-work tend to push me to play as) except for those rare few days I'm actually off of work. I'm a really relaxed player (I've actually STILL not done a veteran dungeon out of fear I'd just be a burden on the rest of the group) and tend to solo pretty much all the time (again, that shyness I mentioned!).

I'm really just looking for a laid back and relaxed guild where I can just chat sometimes and maybe find groups for dungeon runs if I ever want to do a dungeon.

~ Ninon (@Ninonocae)

hi guys! I would love to have you both in the guild, but I'm currently out of town right now and will only be back in two days time. I will send the invite when I can but alternatively, you can contact us through Discord (info is in the main post) or contacting the officers in the guild (@Angelfire_Arisen, @catch22atplay , @VoidicAvali , @Skilgannonz or @Splitskull.

Looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • clark1409
    clark1409
    Hey I'm a laid back player who plays mostly at night. I'm just seeing if I can get an invite thanks!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clark1409 wrote: »
    Hey I'm a laid back player who plays mostly at night. I'm just seeing if I can get an invite thanks!

Sure thing! I'm out of town right now so I will send the invite as soon as I can.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    @ckatt84 invite sent
    @Ninonocae invite sent
    @clark1409 invite sent

Welcome aboard all. See ya in game and enjoy.
  • Zedayn
    Zedayn
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining :) I'm a (thus far) solo only player looking to sink my teeth into some more end-game stuff and a laid back, late night group sounds like the perfect place! @Zedayn
  • teleri
    teleri
    ✭✭
    Hi, We are two Australian casual returning players looking to do group content & up for anything really!
    Would love an invite:

@ones1xty
    @teleri