The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• Angelfire_Arisen
    Invites sent @Zedayn, @ones1xty, @teleri. Welcome aboard.
  • avacier
    avacier
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining as well, casual solo player looking to learn more on group activities
    @avacier
  • opusman99
    opusman99
    Soul Shriven
    invite please! the guild looks just up my alley!

@opusman99
  • ArcturSophos
    ArcturSophos
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting back into the game after over a year off and working on getting my bearings. My Main is a nightblade healer (CP 63), currently debating what kind of alt to roll up. My main is maxed out in clothing and provisioning, still working on enchanting(37), blacksmithing(47) and woodworking (46).

@ArcturSophos
  • carramaena
    carramaena
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd love an invite to your guild! I'm a mostly solo player but I'm looking for a friendly, laid-back group to try some group content from time to time :).

@carramaena
    Edited by carramaena on May 28, 2017 8:07PM
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @carramaena, I'll send invite in the a.m. if you haven't gotten one already. Welcome aboard.
  • TheanGrim
    TheanGrim
    Soul Shriven
    I am a brand new player, started off and on last month. Have really fallen in lover with the game, but have a lot of questions. I really like the sound of your guild

@TheanGrim
    PC - NA - AD
    New Player

Do'aumen-jo | Khajiit Stam Sorc
  • criedy
    criedy
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still looking for more Aussies? I'm in est time zone and making the transition from solo play to group dungeons. Would love to join - @RiedyC
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    TheanGrim
    RiedyC

Invites sent to both of you. And yes we're always looking for more Aussie time zone people. It's more about the time zone then anything. But hey who doesn't like Aussies. The more the merrier i says. Welcome aboard and enjoy.

• amKNEEsia
    amKNEEsia
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new when it comes to ESO, I played some on beta but that was it so I have a lot of questions and such. Would love to learn about the game and group up with the guild. I'm on EST and I usually play around 10pm until 2-3am
    I believe my tag is:
    @amkneesia
    I'd have to check lol
  • reignofchaos99
    reignofchaos99
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining the guild. Im not particularly new to ESO but, i played during closed beta and for a short time after. Took a long time off from the game however. Deciding to come back after morrowinds expansion. Loving it so far. Never have had a guild to roll with. You guys seem pretty chill and laid back. Im usually on around 9pm-2am (PST) Sometimes 11am-Whenever i decide to quit (PST). Im looking for a place to call home!

forum ID is @jduncan149_ESO
    In Game ID is @reigofchaos99
    Edited by reignofchaos99 on June 2, 2017 8:48AM
  • Leithal68
    Leithal68
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite to your guild, I'm a returning player starting afresh with a new Warden character - thank you
    @Leithal68
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite to the guild. I'm a returning player and just starting to get back into the game.
  • IrishLassy
    IrishLassy
    ✭✭
    I would be interested in joining your guild. I am also a returning player after a long hiatus and learning the game all over again.
    @Saelihnne
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! So sorry for abit of the silence here, I'm usually up and about in the forums. Work has brought me out of town but I will be back tomorrow, so the invites will come soon!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    I will be on later tonight will send invites to:
    @Saelihnne, @Leithal68, @reigofchaos99, @amkneesia. JoanOfOrc, I will need your @name to invite. If you've already gotten invites, then welcome aboard!

Don't forget to check out Discord if able, there's a forum for guild invites and it's a good way to get more information. There is usually always someone on, so stop in and say hello!
    Edited by Angelfire_Arisen on June 3, 2017 11:52PM
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    I will be on later tonight will send invites to:
    @Saelihnne, @Leithal68, @reigofchaos99, @amkneesia. JoanOfOrc, I will need your @name to invite. If you've already gotten invites, then welcome aboard!

Don't forget to check out Discord if able, there's a forum for guild invites and it's a good way to get more information. There is usually always someone on, so stop in and say hello!

Sorry about that, @JoanOfOrc
  • Helz
    Helz
    I'd like to join, @Helzassassin is my ign, returning player after long break but have all low level characters at the moment. Looking forward to joining and getting back into the game with morrowind dropping on tuesday
  • lynx3n
    lynx3n
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the guild if possible, my in game handle is @Lynx3n.
    Level 22 character, mainly going for a Healer class right now. Looking to play the game more as I'm fixing one of my better PC's.
  • Tobbeer
    Tobbeer
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am completely new to the game and I am currently level 20 and would like a chance to join the guild if you still have openings available. My name in the game is @Tobbeer and my time zone is EST.

Thanks a bunch,
    Tobbeer
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    I think I got all of you. Welcome, and see you in game!
  • IrishLassy
    IrishLassy
    ✭✭
    Going to try this again. I would love an invite. @Saelihnne
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    I think I got all of you. Welcome, and see you in game!

Would you be able to retry the invite when you get a chance, please? @JoanOfOrc
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    I resent invites @Saelihnne and @JoanOfOrc.
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally play about 6:30-11:30 PM PST weeknights and any time on weekends. I enjoy tanking or DPS, crafting, running around doing random things. think i just hit 190cp. Gimme an invite if interested!

@kcjonez37
  • ParryForte
    ParryForte
    Soul Shriven
    I see you're after AU players - I'm located in NZ, which is ... close. Would love to check out the guild, @ParryForte gets me in-game :)
  • Leithal68
    Leithal68
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could you please resend guild invite for @Leithal68 - thanks
  • Cuhdalie
    Cuhdalie
    Hi there! I'm a new player looking tp join, you guys sound right up my friends and I's alley. I'm online more often than them but they've sent me to guild hunt for the 4 of us since they are returning players and I'm completely new. XD we're 3 PST players and 1 EST player all online at ~8-11EST!
    @Cuhdalie is my id, im at work currently but will be online at that time!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent the invites to the three of you! Hope to see Ya I game and welcome aboard!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • NapalmDest54
    NapalmDest54
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? The guild sounds great!

@NapalmDest54