The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• Angelfire_Arisen
    @AgentofShield168, account not found. Message me and we'll get it done.
  • Black_Rain91
    I'm VERY interested in joining I did the beta of ESO and very experienced MMO player. Ive gone through all the popular MMOs and played WoW since 2006.

I kept going back to WoW simply because thats what I new. But I've heard good things about ESO post beta. Ive played for about a week or two so far and Im now interested in joining the community and finding a guild home.

I THINK I added you in game. But if not please contact me at my character Kitza Stormshadow or @Black_Rain91. I also have already joined the Discord server

Thanks I hope to be part of the guild
  • eventide7
    eventide7
    ✭✭
    I'm coming back to the game after an extended leave. I live in the U.S. Central Time Zone, but I usually play very late at night (midnight through 3am). Your guild sounds just like my cup of tea...er, Skooma. I have a level 50 (102 Veteran) Nightblade that I don't really remember how to play, and a Level 30 Warden that I'm learning from scratch. I would appreciate an invite, if you'll take me.

Your humble servant,
    @eventide7
  • zeksmq
    zeksmq
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join up. I am new player (EST).
    in game name: @zeksmq
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    If you're able to join Discord there is usually someone to invite you online. If not, I can send invites in the am. I'm at work right now :/
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    black_rain91 already invited and in the guild.
    agentofshield168, eventide, and zeksmq invites sent. Welcome to the guild all.

Edited by catch22atplay on June 27, 2017 5:35AM
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    400 guild members now :)
  • MilandraHaze
    MilandraHaze
    Soul Shriven
    Hihi,

I'm new to ESO and this guild sounds very interesting. A casual player in GMT+8 timezone, I usually play in the night (after work). I'm also playing WOW every now and then, and little of Skyrim before. My character name is SunnyHaze (or @MilandraHaze ).

Thanks!
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @MilandraHaze invite sent. Enjoy your stay.
  • tolfor
    tolfor
    Hey
    Your guild sounds like my kind of place a returning player I solo a lot but would help and need some help.
    I play a cp210 Nb and lvl 16 warden
    I can be reached @tolmare
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @tolmare try Discord, the guild invite section, it'll be quicker typically. But if they dont get you, I'll get you in the am :)
    Edited by Angelfire_Arisen on June 30, 2017 1:27AM
  • tolfor
    tolfor
    tried discord after you posted Angelfire, but link said it had expired
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tolfor wrote: »
    tried discord after you posted Angelfire, but link said it had expired

Hey there! I've checked the discord app, seems there might be an update that changed the settings.

Try this one https://discord.gg/bsYr2Ak hopefully this will work.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fairly new to the game but experienced with other MMOs such as WoW, GW2, DCUO and even some of the more little-known and underplayed MMORPGs out there. I'm still learning how to play ESO and getting my head around the mechanics. I would very much like to be able to play in a guild that emphasizes a close-knit community and an unparalleled social experience as opposed to guilds that invite you and leave. My in-game name is Noxus The Strider.
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    oWaR is growing but has maintained a core of dedicated and helpful members. Some of us also quite social. You can check Discord, but otherwise I'll get you in a few hours when I'm off. I hope youll enjoy your stay with us.
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Got you Tolmare and also invited Strider. Hit me or any other officers up if you got any questions. Read the notes beside peoples names in guild. Shows crafters, leaders for dungeon runs for new people, etc etc. Welcome aboard and have fun.
  • james.resnerb14_ESO
    Old school MMO player, from the beta EQ and Ahsron's Call (R.I.P. old friend). Returning to ESO after about a year hiatus, to find 4 of my 5 guilds have folded shop. Primarily a PvE player. Play at all times (CST), depending on work/real life demands, but often do the late night game shift. Looking for a guild where people take the game seriously but remember it's still a game and meant to be fun.

In game @rochambeau

• Angelfire_Arisen
    @rochambeau ...Wow you are old school. I actually checked out a few old MMOs, EQ corpse runs eww. So anyway, sounds like you'll fit in nicely. We have some things in the works and of course we always have fun. Sending invite, welcome aboard.
  • BlueCyanide
    BlueCyanide
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. I played in the Closed Alpha a long long time ago. Never bought the game because of the subscription requirements. Then bought the Gold Edition over a year ago. Recently started playing again.
    Would love to join!

Ingame: @Nickamas
    Steam: BlueCyanide
  • jopsomer
    jopsomer
    Soul Shriven
    Just rejoined with Morrowind, have a 135CP mage/healer-type and various alts. Would love to join a semi-casual guild and do some delve explorations, and happy to help out. Thanks!

In-game: @jopsomer

• Angelfire_Arisen
    @Nickamas and @jopsomer, sending invites in just a few min. Welcome, and enjoy your stay with us.
  • necr0o
    necr0o
    ✭✭✭
    Aus based player, would love an invite : )

@necr0o
  • KingShadyH
    KingShadyH
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, start playing like 15 days ago, currently level 30, looking for a guild, hope i can join this one.
    In game name, The Broconeitor
    Thanks.
    Edited by KingShadyH on July 4, 2017 7:21PM
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Aus and new players woo! Invites will be sent as soon as I log in. If you've already gotten them, then welcome aboard.
  • Tosimew
    Tosimew
    Soul Shriven
    My partner and I have recently returned to the game and we've been looking for an active guild. I was hoping to get in touch with someone in game I could talk to. My ID is @Tosimew

Thanks!
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @Tosimew I'll be online tonight, feel free to contact me.

@Angelfire_Arisen
  • shieldwolf
    I am looking for a guild to join. Could you send an invite? @shieldwolf
  • TheGentleChu
    TheGentleChu
    ✭✭
    Hi I'm returning after playing for a few months during beta and would love to join your guild if there's still room! @TheGentleChu
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    shieldwolf and thegentlechu invites sent. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
  • JoeFabooch
    JoeFabooch
    Soul Shriven
    @JoeFabooch

Would love to join this guild! Thanks for the consideration. Daily log-in and looking for a great guild to join.