The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @NapalmDest54. Welcome, and see you in game.
  • RAPTOR2112
    RAPTOR2112
    Soul Shriven
    I like to join your Guild @raptor2112

Thank You
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @raptor2112. Welcome aboard!
  • Kodion
    Kodion
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! New to PC and looking for a good social guild! Your guild looks awesome! Any chance that I may join? I enjoy all content
  • Kodion
    Kodion
    Soul Shriven
  • Amenathus
    Amenathus
    Soul Shriven
    @Amenathust @jaidedmagic would love to join!! Tank and healer pair new to eso and leveling up just looking to find a home.
  • azumakazuma
    azumakazuma
    Soul Shriven
    HI, i played in beta but haven't really started playing the live version until now so basically a new player and this guild sounds ideal. I'd like to join if possible @azumakazuma
  • Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
    Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, I'm just getting back into the game after over a year off. I started in beta and played for a few months at launch. Would love to join your guild to meet some people and get back into the groove of things. If you'll have me please send an invite to @sillerus thanks!
  • Verdica
    Verdica
    Soul Shriven
    I'd appreciate a guild invite please, @Verdica

Thanks for your consideration.
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Sending invites to @Verdica, @sillerus, @azumakazuma, and Kodion. Welcome aboard.
    @Amenathust and @jaidedmagic, account not found :/
    Edited by Angelfire_Arisen on June 10, 2017 2:49PM
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Amenathust and Jaidedmagic invites sent and accepted, enjoy your stay with us.
  • putienbeast
    putienbeast
    Soul Shriven
    invite me please ! @putienbeast
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @putienbeast. Welcome aboard.
  • teclis38
    teclis38
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. Would love to join if you got space :). Just started out and would be nice to know other people that play. @teclis38
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been awhile since ive brought this up to the front, so gonna drag it back to the top. slots are still open, with the coming of Morrowind and the new dlcs, we are more dedicated than ever to help out new players enter the world of Tamriel and for the returning vets.. well, thats why we have these uniforms see?

Screenshot_20170622_171942.png

Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Liralyn
    Liralyn
    Soul Shriven
    May I have an invite please - @Liralyn - I'll also send you a PM in game

I'm an Aussie player based in Sydney
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    @Liralyn invite sent. Have a great journey with us.
  • freek68_ESO
    freek68_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @clownpounder would love to jion
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    @clownpounder invite sent. Enjoy your stay with us.
  • ferricoxide04
    ferricoxide04
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings

New player here based in SoCal area. Definitely interested in joining..!!

Thank you,
    @ferricoxide04
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    @ferricoxide04 ... Former SoCal here! Back to point, invite sent, welcome aboard.
  • kacious
    kacious
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join as well to eventually learn to do some trials after I get some cp up. Used to play Xbox and did lots of PvP but never much of the pve side. @kacious
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Logging in now to send invite @kacious, welcome aboard.
  • link428
    link428
    @LaughingMan118

Returning vet. Started during the beta and played until shortly after vet rank 12 was added. Returned briefly when the Legerdemain skill line was added.
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    @Laughingman118 invite sent. See ya in game dude.

Edited by catch22atplay on June 26, 2017 8:02AM
  • BO_Jim
    BO_Jim
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm Australian, I'd like to sign up if you're recruiting: @BO_Jim
  • AgentofShield168
    AgentofShield168
    Soul Shriven
    New to game. US east coast. Wouldn't mind an invite if your still looking. Casual player. @AgentofShield168
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Logging in now. Invites incoming @AgentofShield168, and @BO_Jim. Glad to have you.
  • Druinthor
    Druinthor
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would like an invite if you are still open for recruitment. Aussie causal player @druinthor
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @druinthor. Welcome aboard.