The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Of Wolf and Raven - A casual, solo friendly guild. Beginners and Veterans welcome!

• catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Hey dudes, i sent invites to the following people.

@zeezee15
    @ragingphoinix
    @WAterTriAd
    @AnnieK
    @Queo (no wifie info yet)

If you didn't get the invite or if i missed someone please post here or better yet on discord as i rarely watch the forums. I know Raven is gone for a bit so i'm trying to cover for him.

I think we always have people online as some of us play real odd hours including me.

Edited by catch22atplay on March 28, 2017 8:50PM
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update! we just did a few guild runs for gearing and introduction to dungeons! come join us!
    Screenshot_20170401_133949.png

another boss bites the dust!
    Screenshot_20170402_165128.png
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Nikutsu
    Nikutsu
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! I am new player currently level 16, looking to learn and hang out with other newish player! My UserID is Nikutsu

@RavenSworn @JarboeVasila @Avienda
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Sent you an invite @Nikutsu. Sorry about the delayed response but Raven seems busy again with work.

To anyone that may wish to join, just remember that nobody here is going to judge you. No elitist attitude here. We're just here to have fun. I certainly don't play the correct high dps build for my magika/sorcerer. I play what's fun to me and hopefully i do decently enough. Play solo or join in some guild stuff it's up to you. Just so long as you enjoy yourself. That's what we care about the most.
  • OrangePhoenix
    OrangePhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite as well?
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I get an invite as well?

Heya Orange, I'm currently out of town working, but you can join us in discord and ask anyone in the guild to send ya an invite. Alternatively you can send @catch22atplay or @malice a pm for an invite ingame. Hope to see you soon in Tamriel!

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Sent an invite to @orangephoenix, welcome aboard. :)
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still looking for new members, especially those who are new and quite hesitant to join a guild, give us a try! We welcome players who want to return back to the game, relearning the new game systems.

We also do guild intro runs, both normal and veteran.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • shadow7blade
    Hey there if you are still looking for new players I would love a chance to join!
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Invite sent to @shadow7blade, see you in game and have fun.
  • space20021rwb17_ESO
    space20021rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Can I join?
    My user ID is @space20021
    Thank you!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Can I join?
    My user ID is @space20021
    Thank you!

Heya! Will send the invite as soon as I can get online. Was out of town but coming back today and will be online a couple of hours. If anything else, join us in discord!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Angelfire_Arisen
    Invite sent @space20021. Welcome aboard.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *updated to the main post*

We are looking for late nighters as well as Oceanic players to complete the Guild lineup. We are currently at 150+ members and growing, send a pst to @catch22atplay , @VoidicAvali , @RavenSworn, @Skilgannonz or @Splitskull for invite! IF you are on discord, anyone from the guild will be able to invite you as well :smiley:

Have Fun and See ya in Tamriel!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/CBFSusp2r7c

A gearong run that we had. Noobish, but we had fun!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • alextimm
    alextimm
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. @alextimm
  • SaraBellum
    SaraBellum
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please? @Plaidy
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    Invite sent to both of you. Welcome aboard and have fun.
  • fairyfloss0
    fairyfloss0
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I started playing in Beta but was unable to continue and only got a character to lvl 19 when game released. I am now back and would love to join your guild. I am still learning the game over again and I am looking to make some friends in game. I am in Australia and play casually. If you still have spaces can I please join. My ingame toon name I am currently playing is Ambrozzia.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I started playing in Beta but was unable to continue and only got a character to lvl 19 when game released. I am now back and would love to join your guild. I am still learning the game over again and I am looking to make some friends in game. I am in Australia and play casually. If you still have spaces can I please join. My ingame toon name I am currently playing is Ambrozzia.

Heya fairy!

I'm out of town currently, so do keep in touch with us at our Discord servers or send me an ingame mail so I can send you the invite when I can. Looking forward to seeing you!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i get an invite @cancervaris
  • ljoe2010
    ljoe2010
    Id love to join! My name is @ljoe2
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ljoe2010 wrote: »
    Id love to join! My name is @ljoe2

sorry mate, but your acct is not found. :neutral:

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Hunta90
    Hunta90
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

I'm an Australian player who has come back into ESO over the past month after about a years break. I've played most of the game solo or in a small group with some friends and am now looking at joining a guild. I would love to receive an invite @Hunta90 if you're still recruiting.

• X3melyRnd0m
    X3melyRnd0m
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining! IGN is the same as forum name :)
  • catch22atplay
    catch22atplay
    ✭✭
    @Hunta90 already in
    @X3melyRnd0m invite sent
    @ljoe2010 invite sent
    cancer is already in

Let me know if i missed anyone. More Aussies please. hehe
    Edited by catch22atplay on April 18, 2017 12:02AM
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing off and on since launch, but consistently since TG update. I have 4 50's and am CP 270 and play regularly in the PST time zone and am finally looking for a guild to run with.

I would love to join if possible! I will try to send tell in game and see if you guys have any openings!
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackfrog wrote: »
    I have been playing off and on since launch, but consistently since TG update. I have 4 50's and am CP 270 and play regularly in the PST time zone and am finally looking for a guild to run with.

I would love to join if possible! I will try to send tell in game and see if you guys have any openings!

With a name like that, you are more than welcome! Out of town right now, let me get one of the guys to invite you in! Alternatively, you can enter our Discord servers (info is in the main post) and ask for an invite! @catch22atplay is our officer, with @VoidicAvali, @Skillgannonz and @Splitskull assisting the guild as well so do make yourself at home!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    RavenSworn wrote: »
    Attackfrog wrote: »

With a name like that, you are more than welcome! Out of town right now, let me get one of the guys to invite you in! Alternatively, you can enter our Discord servers (info is in the main post) and ask for an invite! @catch22atplay is our officer, with @VoidicAvali, @Skillgannonz and @Splitskull assisting the guild as well so do make yourself at home!

Excellent! I will look for them in game!
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some guild runs we had! Join in the fun!

Of Wolf and Raven