The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DESTRO ULT ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    lol all you see in pvp is eots? wow someone doesnt play much, still see meteors all the time.
    What platforms do you play on because I haven't seen a meteor in open PVP in a while 1v1 yea because The destro ultimate banned.All I really seen is EOTS.
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    mrtrask23 wrote: »
    It's not a rant it's a statement of fact!!!! over 60K damage almost every time...

yeah, 60 damage if you stand in it the full duration. Magicka needs SOMETHING to kill the stamina proctards. Don't nerf the only thing we got.
    Just because proc sets are broken doesn't mean EOTS is fine Its still broken.Your argument is like saying resources poisons are fine because people run heavy armor.

eots is not broken. its in line with other ultimates damage per ult cost and it doesnt do anything but follow user. i get tired of mmos where people complain something is broken cause they either to lazy or to stupid to study, learn, adapt to changes both in general to game, and specific to the fight they are in.
    Yes EOTS is broken as hell.It'd the only ultimate that's a player can make disappear. is that not broken?So how do you counter a ability that you can't see?Here a hint you can't.I can stand in a freaken meteor block and heal and not Die,You try that with EOTS your dead.

The only counter to EOTS is Running out of it and hope your only fighting one person. Even then if their a Templar or magblade they can gap close spam you while your snare which makes you get hit by the ultimate.If their a magdk they can just follislize talon you over and over again.A sorc just streak over and over again on you.How do you counter that you can roll dodge on a magic build you can't roll more than 2-3 times. Try to shield stack through it might work usually not.Templar can sometimes heal through.Stam character you can try to roll dodge it but your going to run out of stam do to the increase cost of dodge rolling.

So please explain how its not broken and I'll prove you wrong some more.So actually stop running cheese and actually admit the ultimate broken.

if you actually did some tests you would find out that eots disappearing has nothign to do with eots. proc grothdarr then go into mistform guess what holy *** grothdarr disappears.
    Again its the only ultimate that disappear but nice not.countering anything else I said.My buddy tried that grothdarr didn't disappear with us it only did it with EOTS and we tired multiple ultimates.

news flash its the only aoe ultimate that follows caster.
    News flash so does bats smart guy.

Lmao keep defending your cheese kid.

cheese? how is it cheese, dude tell me are you so addicted to mages being nearly zero challenge to your proc sets that you think mages finally getting a damage ultimate that is USEFUL BEYOND IMMEDIATE HIT AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 TICKS (METEOR) IS CHEESE? get over yourself dude. stamina wrecking blow spammers are still 2-3x stronger then any mage out there.
    Lmao now I know you don't what you talking only proc set I use is bloodspawn I been one of the most vocal poster against proc sets.If you dont believe me I could post video's and have friends comment @Ron_Burgundy_79 .If you really think magic builds are bad you really need to l2p magic builds aren't near as bad as people say they are.Magic builds are in a good spot remove proc sets and their fine without this broken ultimate.Hey am sorry you can't kill people without running a broken ultimate.

rofl, any mage user against any 2nder = mage dies 99% of time. even without 2nder using proc sets.

In a 1v1 I have to disagree. if a stamina user isn't using proc sets it should be very competitive. In open world small scale pvp yea magic is weaker but 1v1 you should be able to compete in every fight. The destro ultimate is super op. not because it's so good 1v1, but because all meaningful fights happens in choke points. the damage is just way too high. Another reasons it's op is because it just destroys medium armor builds. Against a heavy armor build yea it will only tic for around 3 or 4k but I've seen mine tic as high as 8k on medium armor players that's just too much, 3 ticks and they are dead no way for them to escape either because it can't be dodged and the radius is huge

how is the damage too high dude? meteor does more damage per ult, overload does more, dw does more per cost. veil of blades does more. you are just pissed that mages have an ultimate that is worth using besides meteor (any class) and overload (sorcs only) in pvp. and if you think a mage has any chance against a 2nder, then you only fought weak ass pvers trying to duel with 2nders. anyone who knows what they are doing in pvp will crush a mage with wrecking blow. stamina is much stronger then a mage in either medium or heavy armor then a mage is in either light or heavy armor.

Dude I am a mage. (Lol veil of blades) I can't tell if you are serious. I play magblade 98% and I can tell you from experience I only get hit with wrecking blow about 30% of the time that they try to hit me with it. It's so slow to cast don't just stand there and watch the wind up. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. What you should do is watch some videos your class dueling, then find a spot where people are dueling and just practice. Challenge ever 2hand user you until you learn how to counter it. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. all the ultimates you named can be blocked or dodged eots can not. (Lol veil of blades)

30% of the time? lol and cast time obvious tell? hello dude this this thing in the game that worse the proc sets for balance its called animation cancelling and you will never 1 see it comeing let alone see it in time to interrupt (1s isnt a very long time and by time you see it on your screen at least .5s has passed.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol all you see in pvp is eots? wow someone doesnt play much, still see meteors all the time.
    What platforms do you play on because I haven't seen a meteor in open PVP in a while 1v1 yea because The destro ultimate banned.All I really seen is EOTS.
    It's not a rant it's a statement of fact!!!! over 60K damage almost every time...

yeah, 60 damage if you stand in it the full duration. Magicka needs SOMETHING to kill the stamina proctards. Don't nerf the only thing we got.
    Just because proc sets are broken doesn't mean EOTS is fine Its still broken.Your argument is like saying resources poisons are fine because people run heavy armor.

eots is not broken. its in line with other ultimates damage per ult cost and it doesnt do anything but follow user. i get tired of mmos where people complain something is broken cause they either to lazy or to stupid to study, learn, adapt to changes both in general to game, and specific to the fight they are in.
    Yes EOTS is broken as hell.It'd the only ultimate that's a player can make disappear. is that not broken?So how do you counter a ability that you can't see?Here a hint you can't.I can stand in a freaken meteor block and heal and not Die,You try that with EOTS your dead.

The only counter to EOTS is Running out of it and hope your only fighting one person. Even then if their a Templar or magblade they can gap close spam you while your snare which makes you get hit by the ultimate.If their a magdk they can just follislize talon you over and over again.A sorc just streak over and over again on you.How do you counter that you can roll dodge on a magic build you can't roll more than 2-3 times. Try to shield stack through it might work usually not.Templar can sometimes heal through.Stam character you can try to roll dodge it but your going to run out of stam do to the increase cost of dodge rolling.

So please explain how its not broken and I'll prove you wrong some more.So actually stop running cheese and actually admit the ultimate broken.

if you actually did some tests you would find out that eots disappearing has nothign to do with eots. proc grothdarr then go into mistform guess what holy *** grothdarr disappears.
    Again its the only ultimate that disappear but nice not.countering anything else I said.My buddy tried that grothdarr didn't disappear with us it only did it with EOTS and we tired multiple ultimates.

cheese? how is it cheese, dude tell me are you so addicted to mages being nearly zero challenge to your proc sets that you think mages finally getting a damage ultimate that is USEFUL BEYOND IMMEDIATE HIT AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 TICKS (METEOR) IS CHEESE? get over yourself dude. stamina wrecking blow spammers are still 2-3x stronger then any mage out there.
    Lmao now I know you don't what you talking only proc set I use is bloodspawn I been one of the most vocal poster against proc sets.If you dont believe me I could post video's and have friends comment @Ron_Burgundy_79 .If you really think magic builds are bad you really need to l2p magic builds aren't near as bad as people say they are.Magic builds are in a good spot remove proc sets and their fine without this broken ultimate.Hey am sorry you can't kill people without running a broken ultimate.

rofl, any mage user against any 2nder = mage dies 99% of time. even without 2nder using proc sets.

In a 1v1 I have to disagree. if a stamina user isn't using proc sets it should be very competitive. In open world small scale pvp yea magic is weaker but 1v1 you should be able to compete in every fight. The destro ultimate is super op. not because it's so good 1v1, but because all meaningful fights happens in choke points. the damage is just way too high. Another reasons it's op is because it just destroys medium armor builds. Against a heavy armor build yea it will only tic for around 3 or 4k but I've seen mine tic as high as 8k on medium armor players that's just too much, 3 ticks and they are dead no way for them to escape either because it can't be dodged and the radius is huge

how is the damage too high dude? meteor does more damage per ult, overload does more, dw does more per cost. veil of blades does more. you are just pissed that mages have an ultimate that is worth using besides meteor (any class) and overload (sorcs only) in pvp. and if you think a mage has any chance against a 2nder, then you only fought weak ass pvers trying to duel with 2nders. anyone who knows what they are doing in pvp will crush a mage with wrecking blow. stamina is much stronger then a mage in either medium or heavy armor then a mage is in either light or heavy armor.

Dude I am a mage. (Lol veil of blades) I can't tell if you are serious. I play magblade 98% and I can tell you from experience I only get hit with wrecking blow about 30% of the time that they try to hit me with it. It's so slow to cast don't just stand there and watch the wind up. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. What you should do is watch some videos your class dueling, then find a spot where people are dueling and just practice. Challenge ever 2hand user you until you learn how to counter it. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. all the ultimates you named can be blocked or dodged eots can not. (Lol veil of blades)

30% of the time? lol and cast time obvious tell? hello dude this this thing in the game that worse the proc sets for balance its called animation cancelling and you will never 1 see it comeing let alone see it in time to interrupt (1s isnt a very long time and by time you see it on your screen at least .5s has passed.

Ok. well I gave you the information on how to counter wrecking blow spam. it's up to you to accept it. But I will tell you if you are dying to wrecking blow spam you just need a little more practice. Also wrecking blow doesn't animation cancel like instant cast abilities unless you are talking about weaving
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. well I gave you the information on how to counter wrecking blow spam. it's up to you to accept it. But I will tell you if you are dying to wrecking blow spam you just need a little more practice. Also wrecking blow doesn't animation cancel like instant cast abilities unless you are talking about weaving

actually it does. its part of whats wrong with the balance in pvp between mage and stamina. i mean seriously how do you even think mages stand on equal ground with stamina when highest known magicka dps is around 35k or so and highest known stamina dps is around 55k with animation cancelling?
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

actually it does. its part of whats wrong with the balance in pvp between mage and stamina. i mean seriously how do you even think mages stand on equal ground with stamina when highest known magicka dps is around 35k or so and highest known stamina dps is around 55k with animation cancelling?
    Not true at all stam dk is hitting 58k pre VMA weapons nerfs. stam Sorc and Blades where getting 50k.Now Magic builds are hitting 55k and 50k.Look up the yolo wizard build for magic sorc that hitting 50k.Magic DK and Magic temps hitting 55k.
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not true at all stam dk is hitting 58k pre VMA weapons nerfs. stam Sorc and Blades where getting 50k.Now Magic builds are hitting 55k and 50k.Look up the yolo wizard build for magic sorc that hitting 50k.Magic DK and Magic temps hitting 55k.

lol nothing was really added for magicka users except jewelry for dropped sets like spc with 1t and e monster sets that are good. few others that are magicka based but are way too niche and even in that niche are not as powerful as infernal, grothdarr and llambris. any of which do not add 20k dps even with animation cancelling (which btw should be removed as that is more game breaking then stam proc builds)
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol nothing was really added for magicka users except jewelry for dropped sets like spc with 1t and e monster sets that are good. few others that are magicka based but are way too niche and even in that niche are not as powerful as infernal, grothdarr and llambris. any of which do not add 20k dps even with animation cancelling (which btw should be removed as that is more game breaking then stam proc builds)
    You really showing me you don't know what your talking about Now,but just to humor you I'll post some proof of magica builds pushing 35k.

https://youtu.be/182BL1wwpoA
    https://youtu.be/0BxGa2TswZo
    sorc dps pve build
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/2-3-the-yolo-wizard-v2-non-overload-pve-dps-build-vet-mol-approved/ pushing 50k DPs
    https://youtu.be/oup9uxI_jGs

The fact that you pretty much think animation canceling is cheat shows that we should just ignore post and the fact you can't beat a WB spammer on a magic build.Am just ignore you post so I don't get banned for hurting your feelings.
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You really showing me you don't know what your talking about Now,but just to humor you I'll post some proof of magica builds pushing 35k.

sorc dps pve build
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/2-3-the-yolo-wizard-v2-non-overload-pve-dps-build-vet-mol-approved/ pushing 50k DPs

The fact that you pretty much think animation canceling is cheat shows that we should just ignore post and the fact you can't beat a WB spammer on a magic build.Am just ignore you post so I don't get banned for hurting your feelings.

actually it is. animation cancelling removes counters to skills.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

It really doesn't I can still counter WB spammers and other abilities. Its even easier now with the changes to animation prioritizes to counter skills.As I said earlier you just need to work on your build and one day you will be good.
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

It really doesn't I can still counter WB spammers and other abilities. Its even easier now with the changes to animation prioritizes to counter skills.As I said earlier you just need to work on your build and one day you will be good.

rofl good? i am good. a weak nb doesnt solo heal vet coa or trials for that matter with just class skills. i have tanked bosses in dps gear with no issues after the weak ass tank died. oh and i held boss aggro through dps alone.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

rofl good? i am good. a weak nb doesnt solo heal vet coa or trials for that matter with just class skills. i have tanked bosses in dps gear with no issues after the weak ass tank died. oh and i held boss aggro through dps alone.
    Not really if you die to a player spamming WB Your not as good as you think.Wow you healed a dungeon their people who can solo VCOA you heard of @Thelon or @Vaoh that dude solo vet WGT.Should I be impressed you solo healed 3 other people. I have done VCOA with no healer.So really kid your saying nothing impressive your not as good as you think you are just accept it.You healed a trial on a magblade lmao ok dude if you think thats make you good I can't tell you otherwise.What have you done in PVP?Other than died to players spamming WB?
    Edited by Jaronking on December 4, 2016 9:23AM
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

Not really if you die to a player spamming WB Your not as good as you think.Wow you healed a dungeon their people who can solo VCOA you heard of @Thelon or @Vaoh that dude solo vet WGT.Should I be impressed you solo healed 3 other people. I have done VCOA with no healer.So really kid your saying nothing impressive your not as good as you think you are just accept it.You healed a trial on a magblade lmao ok dude if you think thats make you good I can't tell you otherwise.What have you done in PVP?Other than died to players spamming WB?

solo a dungeon? 1. anyone who claims to solo a dungeon is not a dps. only way you are even possibly solo a vet dungeon is to have a perma-block tank build. with strong self healing or very strong shields max resistance and deals damage slowly thorugh skills like bone shield, low powered aoe ect. i know cause i know how much damage you will take in a dungeon from mobs as a fully geared heavy armor tank. also it will take them a very long time so if you wanna brag about soloing a dungeokn sure go ahead gonna take you probably about 2 hours based on damage output you would have while doing all the defensive *** to stay alive. also and dungeons like vcoa you aint soloing it.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k a second.

5k with battle spirit

2.5k - 4k non crits, 4-6k crits.

If you would read the other 100 threads about this ultimate... do you really need a rant thread?

@leepalmer95

A properly geared player in Cyrodiil would not get much extra damage from crits do to inpen on gear and CP.

Those that go in with no impen are either gankers or do not really PvP. Those that go in with high crit are in the same two groups.
    Options
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, it's hard to walk through your enemy when you're constantly snared. Mag builds need better snare options.
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

solo a dungeon? 1. anyone who claims to solo a dungeon is not a dps. only way you are even possibly solo a vet dungeon is to have a perma-block tank build. with strong self healing or very strong shields max resistance and deals damage slowly thorugh skills like bone shield, low powered aoe ect. i know cause i know how much damage you will take in a dungeon from mobs as a fully geared heavy armor tank. also it will take them a very long time so if you wanna brag about soloing a dungeokn sure go ahead gonna take you probably about 2 hours based on damage output you would have while doing all the defensive *** to stay alive. also and dungeons like vcoa you aint soloing it.

Let's not spread misinformation please.

You seem to be ignorant of what highly skilled and well built players are capable of. Lmk when I dealt almost zero damage and dress up as a tank in these videos.

• Votary of Velidreth • (~33K DPS)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvB-EVdwPDU

• Velidreth •
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxAHgq_6-8

The full thread on Solo Vet Cradle is here.

On some of these bosses I actually put out great DPS despite running solo and without group buffs to damage/sustain/survivability.

It did not take 2hrs to complete vCoS and it is the single most difficult piece of solo content even playable. Vet White Gold Tower did not take more than 45min either.

Now you know ;)

EDIT: I have no idea what you are arguing about with a bunch of others, but still please try not to let your feelings get in the way of the reality of a situation. vCOS is easily[i/i] soloable compared to vCoS or vWGT. Next time just search it up on Youtube before making a commemt like that. Takes like.... less than 2hrs :lol:
    Edited by Vaoh on December 4, 2016 12:01PM
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    What is it with ESO, creating new spells that are way over the top, from the templar jeezus beam and now the f'ing Destro Ult. This ULT is way way way way overpowered..... No discussion needed....

how is it too op? because you too stupid to get out of it?

You mean apart from the fact it's a 10k/sec DoT with a large radius that can't be negated, blocked, interrupted and follows the caster around? I guess it's not that op.

10k in PVE making it only 5k in pvp.

I have seen mine tick for just under 10k in PvP. You can't block it and you are completely armorless when it hits. I don't think there is anything wrong with the skill itself though. The main problem is that they continue to add broken things, while never fixing the old broken things. This gives you the ability to stack every broken thing in the game which makes a normal skill become broken.

Sad thing is they will take the lazy way out and fix the skill because fixing all the broken underneath because it's too much work for a section of the game they don't care about.
    Edited by Armitas on December 4, 2016 11:41AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And now you've proven that you need to l2p. You know that everyone is running the ultimate, guess what time to slot defensive skills. If you're a vamp, mist form. If you're not a vamp, resto ultimate. If you're stamina dodgeroll the f*** out of it and run or slot quick cloak for the damage reduction and then run.

I don't even use the ultimate, because I DW on my sorc so the only viable ultimate I can use is Meteor. I've adapted my stam builds for this ultimate.
    StamDK? Corrosive Armor. Stam Sorc? Ball of Lightning so projectiles (aka frags, javelins, etc) can't CC you. Stam NB? Fear and Shadow image. Stam Templar? Quick cloak and run.
    MagDK? Magma Shell. MagSorc? Streak and shield and resto ultimate. MagNB? Fear and Shadow image. MagTemp? Rune and Mist Form.
    Every class has a way to escape and mitigate damage. Your fault for not using them. Of course you'll die if you just stand in EotS. But will you survive an unblocked Shooting Star and an Ice Comet with a Frag, Jesus beam, Assassin's will or a power lash? Probably not. Will you survive a standard if you stand in it? Will you survive a soul assault if you don't defend against it?

The ultimate may be bugged in that it goes invisible, but thats not a valid argument as its not an intended function. It may be strong but it has a high cost. It has some bugs like the red circle not appearing or going invisible, but saying it has no counters is a lie. Fault is on you for not building for mobility and damage reduction.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorc dps pve build

Yea it really shows you have no idea what your talking about you really need to learn the game and about the better players who are actually skilled its not hard to solo a dungeon while not being a tank.I have solo a few of the VEt one on my stam sorc and Magblade,but am just going to qoute @Vaoh he better than me when it comes to pve in this game the man a best and he did this on consoles no addons to help at all.
    Vaoh wrote: »

sorc dps pve build

Let's not spread misinformation please.

You seem to be ignorant of what highly skilled and well built players are capable of. Lmk when I dealt almost zero damage and dress up as a tank in these videos.

• Votary of Velidreth • (~33K DPS)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvB-EVdwPDU

• Velidreth •
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxAHgq_6-8

The full thread on Solo Vet Cradle is here.

On some of these bosses I actually put out great DPS despite running solo and without group buffs to damage/sustain/survivability.

It did not take 2hrs to complete vCoS and it is the single most difficult piece of solo content even playable. Vet White Gold Tower did not take more than 45min either.

Now you know ;)

EDIT: I have no idea what you are arguing about with a bunch of others, but still please try not to let your feelings get in the way of the reality of a situation. vCOS is easily[i/i] soloable compared to vCoS or vWGT. Next time just search it up on Youtube before making a commemt like that. Takes like.... less than 2hrs :lol:

Options
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want it to be nerfed, and I main stamina. I feel for the magicka guys on this one, I mean other than destro ultimate and a cheeseplar, what else do they have to combat this stamina proc meta? Mdk is performing poorly, templar is a health tank, sorc has no time to go offense because their shields either get blasted through from the viper, veli, widow maker or they have to recast their sheilds. Don't even get me started on magicka night blade because they are almost ad bad if not worse than Mdk right now.
    Edited by Bandit1215 on December 4, 2016 3:05PM
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want it to be nerfed, and I main stamina. I feel for the magicka guys on this one, I mean other than destro ultimate and a cheeseplar, what else do they have to combat this stamina proc meta? Mdk is performing poorly, templar is a health tank, sorc has no time to go offense because their shields either get blasted through from the viper, veli, widow maker or they have to recast their sheilds. Don't even get me started on magicka night blade because they are almost ad bad if not worse than Mdk right now.

If there were counters to it, I'd fully agree with you. My guess is they'll lower the damage back down to be on par with DKs standard, making it pretty much useless because standard offers so much more.
    Allowing people to negate or block the morph that follows the caster around would probably be sufficient. The only counter is to run for the hills, but most of the people using this have mobility (sorcs) or gap closers (nightblades).
    Hell, even mdks are starting to use it with chains and perma roots.
    They really can't leave it how it is now. Whether it be a damage nerf or adding counters, I don't really care, but something.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And now you've proven that you need to l2p. You know that everyone is running the ultimate, guess what time to slot defensive skills. If you're a vamp, mist form. If you're not a vamp, resto ultimate. If you're stamina dodgeroll the f*** out of it and run or slot quick cloak for the damage reduction and then run.

I don't even use the ultimate, because I DW on my sorc so the only viable ultimate I can use is Meteor. I've adapted my stam builds for this ultimate.
    StamDK? Corrosive Armor. Stam Sorc? Ball of Lightning so projectiles (aka frags, javelins, etc) can't CC you. Stam NB? Fear and Shadow image. Stam Templar? Quick cloak and run.
    MagDK? Magma Shell. MagSorc? Streak and shield and resto ultimate. MagNB? Fear and Shadow image. MagTemp? Rune and Mist Form.
    Every class has a way to escape and mitigate damage. Your fault for not using them. Of course you'll die if you just stand in EotS. But will you survive an unblocked Shooting Star and an Ice Comet with a Frag, Jesus beam, Assassin's will or a power lash? Probably not. Will you survive a standard if you stand in it? Will you survive a soul assault if you don't defend against it?

The ultimate may be bugged in that it goes invisible, but thats not a valid argument as its not an intended function. It may be strong but it has a high cost. It has some bugs like the red circle not appearing or going invisible, but saying it has no counters is a lie. Fault is on you for not building for mobility and damage reduction.
    You realize their a stacking cost to dodge rolling right as a stambuild you can dodge roll forever out of the ultimate or your going to run out of stam and as I send in the post you quoted if your fighting a magplar or magblade your just going to get gap closed spam the entire time EOTS is up.Only argument you posted that's viable is corrosive on a StamDK and magdk.Even then Corrosive is buggy at times and you take more than 3% of incoming damage.That not the point as I said before stamsorc your not getting far being rooted over and over by a magblade and magdk even with Ball.NB against a good player its hard to get away with shadow image and their no way of knowing when your out of its range isn't that easy.You can try fearing running away usually doesn't work because if your fighting someone with half of PVP knowledge they would pop a immovable pot before the ultimate so you can't CC them.Everything you said would work in theory sure but in practice it doesn't work that way.

Also key not on my 24k health StamDK I have been hit with a empowered Meteor assassin will combo while feared by Beware in a duel it was crazy laggy and couldn't breaks the fear and got hit with her combo and went to 26-27%.Pop a pot and Healed my way back to full ultimate.Never survived a EOTS while feared and not able to break free,and not sure I know anyone who have .Soul assault the ultimate which all you can do is block and heal through it and hope your only fighting the person hitting you with soul assault or your dead.

Like I said the ultimate is broken which you just reinforce my statement.Every skill even Ultimate need a reasonable counter not just running away from it which can't really do because of gap closers and roots or block and hope you out heal the damage of the person using it and his buddies in the case of soul assault.
    Options
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I took this ult off my bar bc ppl are l2p ult healing, spreading out when used or ur BS Templar standing right next to you killing you. It's just not as effective as it was I would not call it OP
    Edited by FloppyTouch on December 4, 2016 3:41PM
    Options
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dungeons like vcoa you aint soloing it.

lol, I solo'd it 8 months ago. Enjoy the movie

only way you are even possibly solo a vet dungeon is to have a perma-block tank build.

lol, you know nothing
    Options
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=SMsFptH8cc5W81fy0pYpMtO0THS2DFZcjdi5WsMbgQ4%3D
    Emp group lol.
    Edited by Isellskooma on December 4, 2016 7:43PM
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=SMsFptH8cc5W81fy0pYpMtO0THS2DFZcjdi5WsMbgQ4%3D
    Emp group lol.

Working as intended
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp group lol.
    All that tells me is you need to play on you blue magblade more.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have soloed:
    Veteran Fungal Grotto Hardmode, Veteran Blessed Crucible, Veteran City of Ash Hardmode, Veteran Tempest Island, Veteran Vaults of Madness Hard Mode, Veteran Volenfel, Veteran Spindleclutch Hardmode, Veteran Banished Cells 1 and 2 Hardmode, Veteran Wayrest Sewers, Veteran Darkshade Caverns, Veteran Elden Hollow, Veteran Crypt of Hearts all on my dps sorc build.

It's in my signature.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

sorc dps pve build

With this message alone, you just *** on yourself lol.
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

sorc dps pve build

Lol with his post alone you just *** all over yourself. Any good player can solo multiple vet dungeons without being a tank. I had to far my purple Lich and Automaton jewelry (only on vet) on my own because I don't really have the friends to help me out with speed runs. Although those are extremely easy to solo in vet, it's still a vet dungeon and there is a stam DK on ps4 na who solo'd vet CoA long before the nerfs
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My buddy's EotS hits for 27k per second in PvE. He wears all heavy btw.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy's EotS hits for 27k per second in PvE. He wears all heavy btw.
    Video I have to see this?
    Options