The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DESTRO ULT ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6k ticks for 10 sec = 60k total

Soul Assault = 55k total over 4 secs

Soul assault can be blocked, Eye can be ran away from, both mediocre counters but still counters.

Go a head nerf the Eys version, I prefer Rage over it anyway

That damage is halfed in Cyrodiil and doesn't take into consideration how high spell resistance is. So in PvP, a heavy-armored person will take significantly less damage from EotS than a boss in a dungeon.

That is the halved damage bud... but resistance can be a factor. HA against a sharpened LA user gets... (no buffs) approx 9k resistance or roughly 15% reduction.

That turns those into 51k Eye and a 47k SA

This is my cheese sorc whom is NOT fully buffed:

2016-11-05-23-35-00_zpsghvop0qi.png
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 3, 2016 9:38PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's like people forget everyones a vampire in pvp. Add 25% damage to all those tooltips. Thank you.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's like people forget everyones a vampire in pvp. Add 25% damage to all those tooltips. Thank you.

Like Dawnbreaker?
    (^_-)
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mist form is a great way to not die to this ultimate. Pop a shield before hand to make it even better. Unless you're stamina...
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    mrtrask23 wrote: »
    It's not a rant it's a statement of fact!!!! over 60K damage almost every time...

yeah, 60 damage if you stand in it the full duration. Magicka needs SOMETHING to kill the stamina proctards. Don't nerf the only thing we got.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol all you see in pvp is eots? wow someone doesnt play much, still see meteors all the time.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not everyone is a vampire, and you being a vampire is in no way a reason to say something is op. you choose to be a vampire, you can drop it anytime you want, and you became a vamp, and stay a vamp knowing full well that you take extra fire damage.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    lol all you see in pvp is eots? wow someone doesnt play much, still see meteors all the time.
    What platforms do you play on because I haven't seen a meteor in open PVP in a while 1v1 yea because The destro ultimate banned.All I really seen is EOTS.
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    It's not a rant it's a statement of fact!!!! over 60K damage almost every time...

yeah, 60 damage if you stand in it the full duration. Magicka needs SOMETHING to kill the stamina proctards. Don't nerf the only thing we got.
    Just because proc sets are broken doesn't mean EOTS is fine Its still broken.Your argument is like saying resources poisons are fine because people run heavy armor.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pc, there is only pc for mmo gaming.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    What platforms do you play on because I haven't seen a meteor in open PVP in a while 1v1 yea because The destro ultimate banned.All I really seen is EOTS.

Just because proc sets are broken doesn't mean EOTS is fine Its still broken.Your argument is like saying resources poisons are fine because people run heavy armor.

eots is not broken. its in line with other ultimates damage per ult cost and it doesnt do anything but follow user. i get tired of mmos where people complain something is broken cause they either to lazy or to stupid to study, learn, adapt to changes both in general to game, and specific to the fight they are in.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

eots is not broken. its in line with other ultimates damage per ult cost and it doesnt do anything but follow user. i get tired of mmos where people complain something is broken cause they either to lazy or to stupid to study, learn, adapt to changes both in general to game, and specific to the fight they are in.
    Yes EOTS is broken as hell.It'd the only ultimate that's a player can make disappear. is that not broken?So how do you counter a ability that you can't see?Here a hint you can't.I can stand in a freaken meteor block and heal and not Die,You try that with EOTS your dead.

The only counter to EOTS is Running out of it and hope your only fighting one person. Even then if their a Templar or magblade they can gap close spam you while your snare which makes you get hit by the ultimate.If their a magdk they can just follislize talon you over and over again.A sorc just streak over and over again on you.How do you counter that you can roll dodge on a magic build you can't roll more than 2-3 times. Try to shield stack through it might work usually not.Templar can sometimes heal through.Stam character you can try to roll dodge it but your going to run out of stam do to the increase cost of dodge rolling.

So please explain how its not broken and I'll prove you wrong some more.So actually stop running cheese and actually admit the ultimate broken.
    Edited by Jaronking on December 4, 2016 3:09AM
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes EOTS is broken as hell.It'd the only ultimate that's a player can make disappear. is that not broken?So how do you counter a ability that you can't see?Here a hint you can't.I can stand in a freaken meteor block and heal and not Die,You try that with EOTS your dead.

The only counter to EOTS is Running out of it and hope your only fighting one person. Even then if their a Templar or magblade they can gap close spam you while your snare which makes you get hit by the ultimate.If their a magdk they can just follislize talon you over and over again.A sorc just streak over and over again on you.How do you counter that you can roll dodge on a magic build you can't roll more than 2-3 times. Try to shield stack through it might work usually not.Templar can sometimes heal through.Stam character you can try to roll dodge it but your going to run out of stam do to the increase cost of dodge rolling.

So please explain how its not broken and I'll prove you wrong some more.So actually stop running cheese and actually admit the ultimate broken.

if you actually did some tests you would find out that eots disappearing has nothign to do with eots. proc grothdarr then go into mistform guess what holy *** grothdarr disappears.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i see is veli/viper/tremorscale for stam builds and destro ult from magic builds. Extremely rare to see a death recap without those.
    Edited by Skinzz on December 4, 2016 3:29AM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you actually did some tests you would find out that eots disappearing has nothign to do with eots. proc grothdarr then go into mistform guess what holy *** grothdarr disappears.
    Again its the only ultimate that disappear but nice not.countering anything else I said.My buddy tried that grothdarr didn't disappear with us it only did it with EOTS and we tired multiple ultimates.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again its the only ultimate that disappear but nice not.countering anything else I said.My buddy tried that grothdarr didn't disappear with us it only did it with EOTS and we tired multiple ultimates.

news flash its the only aoe ultimate that follows caster.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're a vamp, shouldn't you have Mist Form slotted so you can power through AOE blobs like EOTS groups? It's not like EOTS takes you by surprise, it's got a huge visual cue and you've got more than enough time to hit Mist and run.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

News flash so does bats smart guy.

Lmao keep defending your cheese kid.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oops sry forgot about that one cause only tanks and stam users use it.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cheese? how is it cheese, dude tell me are you so addicted to mages being nearly zero challenge to your proc sets that you think mages finally getting a damage ultimate that is USEFUL BEYOND IMMEDIATE HIT AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 TICKS (METEOR) IS CHEESE? get over yourself dude. stamina wrecking blow spammers are still 2-3x stronger then any mage out there.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cheese? how is it cheese, dude tell me are you so addicted to mages being nearly zero challenge to your proc sets that you think mages finally getting a damage ultimate that is USEFUL BEYOND IMMEDIATE HIT AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 TICKS (METEOR) IS CHEESE? get over yourself dude. stamina wrecking blow spammers are still 2-3x stronger then any mage out there.
    Lmao now I know you don't what you talking only proc set I use is bloodspawn I been one of the most vocal poster against proc sets.If you dont believe me I could post video's and have friends comment @Ron_Burgundy_79 .If you really think magic builds are bad you really need to l2p magic builds aren't near as bad as people say they are.Magic builds are in a good spot remove proc sets and their fine without this broken ultimate.Hey am sorry you can't kill people without running a broken ultimate.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao now I know you don't what you talking only proc set I use is bloodspawn I been one of the most vocal poster against proc sets.If you dont believe me I could post video's and have friends comment @Ron_Burgundy_79 .If you really think magic builds are bad you really need to l2p magic builds aren't near as bad as people say they are.Magic builds are in a good spot remove proc sets and their fine without this broken ultimate.Hey am sorry you can't kill people without running a broken ultimate.

rofl, any mage user against any 2nder = mage dies 99% of time. even without 2nder using proc sets.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rofl, any mage user against any 2nder = mage dies 99% of time. even without 2nder using proc sets.
    Like I said if you die every time you fight someone running 2h you need work on your build.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I said if you die every time you fight someone running 2h you need work on your build.

rofl really? templars are the only mages that can stand up to a 2nd and that is only until they get cc'd and that is with them spamming bol to heal themselves the 15k damage a single noncrit/crit on 3400 impen will do to a mage. meaning templars are doing nothing but healing with bol while getting wb spammed until they get cced and get hit twice between heals.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In a 1v1 I have to disagree. if a stamina user isn't using proc sets it should be very competitive. In open world small scale pvp yea magic is weaker but 1v1 you should be able to compete in every fight. The destro ultimate is super op. not because it's so good 1v1, but because all meaningful fights happens in choke points. the damage is just way too high. Another reasons it's op is because it just destroys medium armor builds. Against a heavy armor build yea it will only tic for around 3 or 4k but I've seen mine tic as high as 8k on medium armor players that's just too much, 3 ticks and they are dead no way for them to escape either because it can't be dodged and the radius is huge
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rofl really? templars are the only mages that can stand up to a 2nd and that is only until they get cc'd and that is with them spamming bol to heal themselves the 15k damage a single noncrit/crit on 3400 impen will do to a mage. meaning templars are doing nothing but healing with bol while getting wb spammed until they get cced and get hit twice between heals.

I think you just need a little practice. You know if you just walk into someone using wrecking blow it will stop the ability. But yea if you spend the whole fighting standing in one spot the 2hand player is going to crush you. You have to kite around if you are a sorc use streak and camp mines. If you are a magblade use shadow image, and spam crippling grasp. If you are a dk out Templar you are tanky enough to fight head to head. How often do you get hit by 15k wrecking blows? I don't think I've seen that.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In a 1v1 I have to disagree. if a stamina user isn't using proc sets it should be very competitive. In open world small scale pvp yea magic is weaker but 1v1 you should be able to compete in every fight. The destro ultimate is super op. not because it's so good 1v1, but because all meaningful fights happens in choke points. the damage is just way too high. Another reasons it's op is because it just destroys medium armor builds. Against a heavy armor build yea it will only tic for around 3 or 4k but I've seen mine tic as high as 8k on medium armor players that's just too much, 3 ticks and they are dead no way for them to escape either because it can't be dodged and the radius is huge

how is the damage too high dude? meteor does more damage per ult, overload does more, dw does more per cost. veil of blades does more. you are just pissed that mages have an ultimate that is worth using besides meteor (any class) and overload (sorcs only) in pvp. and if you think a mage has any chance against a 2nder, then you only fought weak ass pvers trying to duel with 2nders. anyone who knows what they are doing in pvp will crush a mage with wrecking blow. stamina is much stronger then a mage in either medium or heavy armor then a mage is in either light or heavy armor.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea so am sure you don't know what your talking about do you even 1v1 dude?If your dying to a dude spamming WB you really need to work on you build because your not good.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor sorcs, we're gonna lose another Ult. Atro sucks, Negate sucks 1v1 (for cost) and Overload is so easily dealt with (wings esp)

Soon they'll be back to being the worst, don't worry every other class, the big bad sorc will be put down again soon enough.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how is the damage too high dude? meteor does more damage per ult, overload does more, dw does more per cost. veil of blades does more. you are just pissed that mages have an ultimate that is worth using besides meteor (any class) and overload (sorcs only) in pvp. and if you think a mage has any chance against a 2nder, then you only fought weak ass pvers trying to duel with 2nders. anyone who knows what they are doing in pvp will crush a mage with wrecking blow. stamina is much stronger then a mage in either medium or heavy armor then a mage is in either light or heavy armor.

Dude I am a mage. (Lol veil of blades) I can't tell if you are serious. I play magblade 98% and I can tell you from experience I only get hit with wrecking blow about 30% of the time that they try to hit me with it. It's so slow to cast don't just stand there and watch the wind up. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. What you should do is watch some videos your class dueling, then find a spot where people are dueling and just practice. Challenge ever 2hand user you until you learn how to counter it. And if you do get hit by it just cc break lol. all the ultimates you named can be blocked or dodged eots can not. (Lol veil of blades)
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's extremely broken and should have been toned down already. It's annoying that there are so many threads about it but it's way, way more annoying to have to fight against players using it..
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)