The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DESTRO ULT ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    parseneu.png

I'm hitting for 17k on average with it... without any buffs from someone else.
    Edited by Masel on February 18, 2017 5:46PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerf can come once stamina isn't so overpowered.
    The existence of one overpowered mechanic under no circumstances justifies the existence of another.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eots is powerful, but tbh most of pvp lemings will die to organised group no matter what. Few days ago we were running in TSed group of 8 ADs at IC and after an 1,5 hour we wrecked many other groups (smaller and bigger ones) and didnt wiped even once. We didnt used eots vs many eots of our enemies (negate all the way ;) ). The biggest vulnerability of eots is its predictability. When oposing group is runing away to hide behind a corner or a rock its pretty obvious what they want to achieve, only thing you need to stop them is well timed negate, lot of roots and some dps.

TSed group will kill potatos with just a sticks, nerfing etos wont help you.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    I can shield stack and survive inside this Ulti, that's a fact. Only time you get killed by destro ulti is when it is well coordinated with interrupts or frags etc and that is called good gameplay. Stop crying and LTP.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    I can shield stack and survive inside this Ulti, that's a fact. Only time you get killed by destro ulti is when it is well coordinated with interrupts or frags etc and that is called good gameplay. Stop crying and LTP.

shield = crit immune, without your shields you will be melted
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »

soooo a single magsorc cant pop a destro ult and cc u solo? he/she needs a coordinated group for that? ok gotcha
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Read the statement before you reply with a ridiculous analysis of said statement.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Ah i read interrupts AND frags....my bad
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're fooling yourselves of you think doing 30k in aoe passively while being able to do any other action you need to do is balanced.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a reason everyone uses it. It's strong. I counter it by fearing and running like a b**** until it's done lol. If one morph was cast in location and the other just ground targeted up to X meters away it would be fine but when you can just snare somone and continually gap close to stay on them there is nothing you can really do.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It needs an actual counter

Having an unblockable massive radius PBAE with no counter is moronic......

It should of never been buffed in damage on PTS..but bad players kept whining it wasn't that great.

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love all the exaggeration about the procs and eots.I think proc sets are slightly overpowered but not too crazy. I dont see them all the time in recap, but in a perfect storm sometimes I will see 2 or 3. I love how no one mentioned grothdar when they are blasting stam procs lol.

Honestly though Ive seen eye of the storm take out upwards of 30 people on a breach in mere seconds. A lot of it has to do with lag. Some with the crazy ccs. I only run 20 to 25k hp at one time and ive had 40k eots in my recap as the only thing to kill me.

This ultimate is powerful, but ive also destroyed people rather than run, so its not unbeatable. However when 5 to 10 people stack this ult is where its truly hard to see a counter.

All i got to say is gandolf is real.
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    I love all the exaggeration about the procs and eots.I think proc sets are slightly overpowered but not too crazy. I dont see them all the time in recap, but in a perfect storm sometimes I will see 2 or 3. I love how no one mentioned grothdar when they are blasting stam procs lol.

Honestly though Ive seen eye of the storm take out upwards of 30 people on a breach in mere seconds. A lot of it has to do with lag. Some with the crazy ccs. I only run 20 to 25k hp at one time and ive had 40k eots in my recap as the only thing to kill me.

This ultimate is powerful, but ive also destroyed people rather than run, so its not unbeatable. However when 5 to 10 people stack this ult is where its truly hard to see a counter.

All i got to say is gandolf is real.

Yeah the main problem with EOTS is the lag and frame drop it generate (i7 4790k 4,6ghz, 32gb, 2 980ti; so my rig is decent). After three years lag is still a problem in prime time, at last on TF, there was no need to introduce a new lag generator for zergball and organized group.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    mrtrask23 wrote: »
    What is it with ESO, creating new spells that are way over the top, from the templar jeezus beam and now the f'ing Destro Ult. This ULT is way way way way overpowered..... No discussion needed....

how is it too op? because you too stupid to get out of it?
    #Rootspamming+Negate
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6k ticks for 10 sec = 60k total

Soul Assault = 55k total over 4 secs

Soul assault can be blocked, Eye can be ran away from, both mediocre counters but still counters.

Go a head nerf the Eys version, I prefer Rage over it anyway

Before the nerf non emps hit you for 20k sStandard. I got hit once by a emp eotf for 53k (death recap) on my healer with 23k hp lol. Stupidly op there's no other description(yes incap is op to )
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Rossphi
    Rossphi
    ✭✭✭
    They are going to nerf the *** out of pvp. They need to, it's ruining the game