The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current Exploits & Bugs that need to be fixed ASAP

covenant_merchant
covenant_merchant
✭✭✭✭✭
_
  • Shrouded Daggers (dual wield line, 5th skill) procs Viper from a distance. Viper, while itself broken, is a melee set, but it's currently abused from a range by 1/2 of fotm scrublades with dual wield / 2H and stam builds in Cyrodiil
  • Lethal Arrow (Bow skill line, 5th skill) procs Viper from a distance.
  • Poison Arrow (Bow skill line, 1st skill) procs Viper from a distance.

EDIT: No ranged abilities proc viper. It's the enchants and the poisons that are coded as melee that proc viper from range.
  • Mist Form and/or Cloak make Eye of Storm/Flame/Frost (Destro Ulti) invisible. This is a major game-breaker. The ulti is powerful enough that you don't need to spam skills to finish enemies off. And while you mist / cloak, the ulti becomes invisible on your enemies' screens, on top of making you impossible to target and impossible to avoid BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SEE THE ANGRY STORM CLOUD THAT IS HITTING YOU.
  • Selene double procs when you bar swap. Hell, I've seen it triple proc even.
  • Infernal Guardian ignores line of sight completely. I'm surprised that Wrobel let this one pass, considering all the emphasis he put on bringing all other skills/heal being affected by line of sight.
  • Infernal Guardian breaks cloak / invisibility of enemies that you haven't even seen/targeted/hit.
  • Widowmaker ignores the cooldown when you apply Poison Injection/Acid Spray on top of regular slotted poisons.
    EDIT: Widow maker can proc multiple times from the flying dagger morph that bounces a few times ater the initial hit.
  • Pack Leader WW morph : The conjured wolves both can proc viper.
  • Ilambris : Procs from elemental (fire, lightning) damage received from monsters instead of damage done by the player.
  • Bone Pirate Set : the one that gives max stamina + stamina regen with a drink buff active) : works with Psijic Ambrosia, since it's considered as a drink. Meaning you can stack Psijic + tri-stat food and benefit from this set's 5th bonus, assuming you're rich enough to afford Ambrosias, that is.

Many have reported that stuff, but there is absolutely no reply or constructive discussion from ZOS, beyond your regular automated "we will look into it" message.
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Are you even aware of what's happening in Cyrodiil at the moment? And I'm not even talking about the broken sets/skills that you've implemented. I'm talking about these already overpowered and ridiculous skills/sets being abused even further by more and more people every day.

Please, gives us an acknowledgement or an ETA for a fix, or something. Please.
giphy_11.gif

If there's any other bugs, I've missed, just add them.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper actually procs from poisons (that are coded as melee) as opposed from the bow skills.

But yeah, fix please.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Viper actually procs from poisons (that are coded as melee) as opposed from the bow skills.

But yeah, fix please.

if that's the case then why would Shrouded Daggers proc Viper? Maybe there is another bug/exploit here that is unexplained.
  • MonkeyD
    MonkeyD
    ✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    _
    • Shrouded Daggers (dual wield line, 5th skill) procs Viper from a distance. Viper, while itself broken, is a melee set, but it's currently abused from a range by 1/2 of fotm scrublades with dual wield / 2H and stam builds in Cyrodiil
    • Lethal Arrow (Bow skill line, 5th skill) procs Viper from a distance.
    • Poison Arrow (Bow skill line, 1st skill) procs Viper from a distance.
    • Mist Form and/or Cloak make Eye of Storm/Flame/Frost (Destro Ulti) invisible. This is a major game-breaker. The ulti is powerful enough that you don't need to spam skills to finish enemies off. And while you mist / cloak, the ulti becomes invisible on your enemies' screens, on top of making you impossible to target and impossible to avoid BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SEE THE ANGRY STORM CLOUD THAT IS HITTING YOU.
    • Selene double procs when you bar swap. Hell, I've seen it triple proc even.
    • Infernal Guardian ignores line of sight completely. I'm surprised that Wrobel let this one pass, considering all the emphasis he put on bringing all other skills/heal being affected by line of sight.
    • Widowmaker ignores the cooldown when you apply Poison Injection/Acid Spray on top of regular slotted poisons.

Many have reported that stuff, but there is absolutely no reply or constructive discussion from ZOS, beyond your regular automated "we will look into it" message.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Are you even aware of what's happening in Cyrodiil at the moment? And I'm not even talking about the broken sets/skills that you've implemented. I'm talking about these already overpowered and ridiculous skills/sets being abused even further by more and more people every day.

Please, gives us an acknowledgement or an ETA for a fix, or something. Please.
    giphy_11.gif

If there's any other bugs, I've missed, just add them.

Holy this explains a lot !! Always questioned myself why i can't see the destro ult i mean if it's visible you can see it quite well but there were so many death recaps where near all dmg was from destro ulti and i never seen it on the scrren.

Thx for that information and yes that needs to be adressed immediatly than !!!!
    EP Magicka Sorcerer Makarov
    EP Magicka Templer MonkeyD
    EP Magicka DK Laxus

proud member of Colosseum guild
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 snitch
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • KingRegis
    KingRegis
    ✭✭
    Should t this be moved to bugs and glitches pages
    I am Regis Solis the wandering warrior socerer
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 snitch

I'm using the whole mist + destro myself, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't raise awarenesss for that.. I mean come on, it's so broken right now. And more and more people are using it. Hell entire guild raids are using mist + destro ulti, which makes the fights quick and boring, just like some people I know, because you can't avoid what you can't see..
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingRegis wrote: »
    Should t this be moved to bugs and glitches pages

I could've posted it in Bugs and Glitches category, but again, trying to raise awareness there. If a dev moves it, chances are, he'll actually read the content, and maybe, just maybe take into account those game-breaking issues.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 snitch

I'm using the whole mist + destro myself, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't raise awarenesss for that.. I mean come on, it's so broken right now. And more and more people are using it. Hell entire guild raids are using mist + destro ulti, which makes the fights quick and boring, just like some people I know, because you can't avoid what you can't see..

i completely agree. this community has a *** poor attitude towards whistle blowing though. so i was just trying to find some humor :)
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 snitch

i completely agree. this community has a *** poor attitude towards whistle blowing though. so i was just trying to find some humor :)

Oh, np then. I just get so much crap regularly from sad an unimaginative people that it started getting to me :/
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo, a fix VIPER thread
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But yeah, fix please.

But yeah, fix please.

if that's the case then why would Shrouded Daggers proc Viper? Maybe there is another bug/exploit here that is unexplained.

Turns out that its the Widowmaker set proc that is considered melee but also Poison and Disease Enchants. No range abilities actually proc Viper, its enchants proc'ing viper which just so happens to have the same cooldown as viper.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Gets out the dead horse whip...*

Please, ZoS, figure out how to disable all offending sets in PvP without affecting PvE.
    If other (older) games can do it, then so can you.
    Thank you.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Widow maker can proc multiple times from the flying dagger morph that bounces a few times ater the initial hit.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infernal guardian also targets people in stealth or invisibility. Make sure to edit your post with more people commenting the bugs.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Infernal guardian also targets people in stealth or invisibility. Make sure to edit your post with more people commenting the bugs.

Post amended. Anything else? I'm pretty sure there are other exploits around, the Cyrodiil's light and No Megha's set one ought to still work, but these ones require actual specific steps and going out of your way to make them work. The ones I mentioned in the OP however, are recent and used even unknowingly by the majority of players atm.
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But yeah, fix please.

Pack Leader Morph, two wolves can proc viper independently. Can't believe no one's mentioned it yet.

Also, to a lesser extent. Ilambris is procced when receiving fire or lightning damage as well.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kova Edited for the WW morph. Can't believe I wasn't aware of it :3 And what do you mean for Ilambris? I thought that the fact that lightning and fire damage have 2 different cooldowns per element was supposed to be intended?
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kasa-obake

It's more or less for the pve side of things, but multiple players have been complaining that taking flame or lightning damage from monsters or the environment procs their own sets.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kova Oh okay, I'll make sure to edit the post appropriately. After having gotten all the new achievements and what not, I kinda gave up on PvE again so I'm not as aware of the bugs here as I am in PvP.
  • ZOS_Wrobel
    ZOS_Wrobel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post @kasa-obake. We're working on a fix for Eye of the Storm now and investigating the other bugs you've posted here.
    Lead Combat Designer
    Eric Wrobel
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this discussion to the Bug Report forum so it can be tracked more easily.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel wrote: »
    Thanks for the post @kasa-obake. We're working on a fix for Eye of the Storm now and investigating the other bugs you've posted here.

Omg you've answered. Thank you so much!
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the compendium! And for your gif's tacit reminder of Buffy's central life lesson, which is that anytime you feel happy it's probable that something absolutely devastating is about to happen.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrobel wrote: »

@Wrobel ah good you're here, lets chat about DK's shall we?
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theres another thread about Viper where ZoS said theres an incoming future patch for it... should be a hotfix IMO, but that's none of my business... or is it?...
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    *Gets out the dead horse whip...*

Please, ZoS, figure out how to disable all offending sets in PvP without affecting PvE.
    If other (older) games can do it, then so can you.
    Thank you.

Then pve people would have free reigns to exploit. Pve folks are as bad if not worse than pvp folks. Mobs dont snitch. No set should be a major factor with dps or winning a fight. This is where everything has gone so wrong. =(
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG