The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

At least 8 hours it took AD to take 1 keep

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm so done with this faction
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there anyone online?

Were there any organised groups running?

Were your opponents pop locked and you with 1 bar?

Are most of the AD players in your campaign from the same time zone and opponents from other time zones?

It happens often enough that one faction night caps the whole map (or at least the emp ring), and it takes until late afternoon when people get home from school and work for keeps to be taken back.

There was a time (a year and a half ago) on NA/PC in Azuras where jokes were made about EP, who would hold the entire map from about 3am to 3pm (eastern time) every day. Some people would call them drop-outs and unemployed. It was pretty funny at the time, though the mods got upset. I believe that it was just a european and an oceanic guild online when all of AD in that campaign happened to be north american.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in the details. What platform and what happened?
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    Was there anyone online?

Are most of the AD players in your campaign from the same time zone and opponents from other time zones?

It happens often enough that one faction night caps the whole map (or at least the emp ring), and it takes until late afternoon when people get home from school and work for keeps to be taken back.

There was a time (a year and a half ago) on NA/PC in Azuras where jokes were made about EP, who would hold the entire map from about 3am to 3pm (eastern time) every day. Some people would call them drop-outs and unemployed. It was pretty funny at the time, though the mods got upset. I believe that it was just a european and an oceanic guild online when all of AD in that campaign happened to be north american.

Wasn't it just IR "night capping" at like midnight PST when all the AD/DC guilds went to farm other servers and not actually an oceanic crew? Or did you mean havoc after that?

edit: nvm, had to be havoc, IR was gone by the time Azura's was more popular than thornblade
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 30, 2016 3:42PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

In details, its AD that all you need to know
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel you'r pain.Don't know how many times i've been in a siege for over an hour with 20/20 sieges, multiple breaches but AD doesnt have the balls to push in. When ADs see oil over the breach there are 2 possible scenarios, not even try to breach or run to the breach and then stop and take a good long shower under. I know by having a good oranized group of ppl who know their stuff will bypass that problem, but the thing is there aren't any more groups like that, only DC still runs ball groups. So yea, I i can do is watch my fellow AD burn, run, cower in fear and ultimately wipe...

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fight on the bridge has been going on for years, and it still hasn't flipped.
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wavy dream visions of a pug army standing outside the 11th outer breach, firing Endless Hail into the courtyard
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »
    I feel you'r pain.Don't know how many times i've been in a siege for over an hour with 20/20 sieges, multiple breaches but AD doesnt have the balls to push in. When ADs see oil over the breach there are 2 possible scenarios, not even try to breach or run to the breach and then stop and take a good long shower under. I know by having a good oranized group of ppl who know their stuff will bypass that problem, but the thing is there aren't any more groups like that, only DC still runs ball groups. So yea, I i can do is watch my fellow AD burn, run, cower in fear and ultimately wipe...

What server? The AD on TF have 1 or two organized groups of players. And from my experience all of the factions pugs like to stand at the breach in the range of the oils while they ponder their life choices.
    Edited by NACtron on September 30, 2016 6:24PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

In details, its AD that all you need to know

What is the point of your thread? Just to say you are quitting AD from some platform on some server somewhere because something happened to some keep that AD could not take from some other faction?
    Cool, good topic!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you come here and cry about your faction. Why didn't you do something and lead a group? You expect everyone to do it for you don't ya. You're just going to be a sore eye on any faction you hop to. You should just stay AD because your attitude is crap.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly you could replace the word "AD" in this title with EP or DC and it would have undoubtedly fit some server somewhere in the last 24 hours.
    Edited by NACtron on September 30, 2016 6:53PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    What server? The AD on TF have 1 or two organized groups of players. And from my experience all of the factions pugs like to stand at the breach in the range of the oils while they ponder their life choices.

Of course they do. For good reason. An unorganized mob/herd/crowd is less intelligent than an individual. This is also why an outnumbered fights vs randoms may look impressive, but rarely actually is.

Without direct leadership, communication, familiarity, and a plan, people rely on vague cues to coordinate. This inaccurate and lumbering.
    “The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it.”
    Edited by zyk on September 30, 2016 6:36PM
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD sometimes does an amazing disappearing act that David Copperfield would like to learn, LOL

I have seen pop locked AD nothing going on the map DC/EP attack something and your lucky if 15 AD show up, have no clue where the rest of AD is check the IC AD does not own it, it is a mystery of Cyrodill.

Then some days AD will have 2 or 3 bars population and 40 AD will show up some where to defend a keep or take a resource, I have only played AD since day one still can't figure it out..LOL
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    Was there anyone online?

You can still call them unemployed; it's not technically breaking forum rules unless you actually pinpoint them by name and are serious about it lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD sometimes does an amazing disappearing act that David Copperfield would like to learn, LOL

I have seen pop locked AD nothing going on the map DC/EP attack something and your lucky if 15 AD show up, have no clue where the rest of AD is check the IC AD does not own it, it is a mystery of Cyrodill.

Then some days AD will have 2 or 3 bars population and 40 AD will show up some where to defend a keep or take a resource, I have only played AD since day one still can't figure it out..LOL

Just say BRIDGEFIGHT in chat and I bet they all flock to Alessia :D
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    ku5h wrote: »

Yea on TF. Yea AD has a couple of organized groups but they are most of the time on Bleakers farming. You can definitely feel when organized group comes and pushes the breach, that is most of the time a well defended keep is taken. I always solo so cant do much to change it, even though many times i tried to triger the push in just to go up the stairs see im all alone and go back out (magplar+elusive mist ftw).

• Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA and I can't help but just laugh when I run into these giant ball groups of 3 raids that get smashed by like 20 DC pugs. It's too comical how incompetent most of them are, honestly. I know there are some good players on AD, but they are HEAVILY outnumbered by the heal bots and malubeth reactive templars.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    I'm on PC NA and I can't help but just laugh when I run into these giant ball groups of 3 raids that get smashed by like 20 DC pugs. It's too comical how incompetent most of them are, honestly. I know there are some good players on AD, but they are HEAVILY outnumbered by the heal bots and malubeth reactive templars.

So 3 raids of AD. Let's do the math on that 3 *24= 72. So 72 AD heavy armor Templars all balled up together getting smashed by 20 ungrouped DC players while they are spamming heals.I laugh at that too, because it's about the most unreal thing I've read on the forums.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this is a EU post guys (at least the OP is EU according to tag) not saying its an issue on NA.