The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Are you a slave to vMA?

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a smart person who wants to stay sane and didn't buy the DLC/don't do the arena.
    Uncle Tom's Solo Fliptable RNG Arena :)
    Edited by Asardes on September 30, 2016 12:18PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »

You're choices are biased to an extent that the poll is crap for worth. Homestly why can't you people just add an 'other' option?

I did vmsa up till they added all the crap traits. I'm not stupid. I know that even with guaranteed drops my odds are slimmer. I'll just accept the fact that zenimax won and go farm something else.
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, vMA, vMA.. you're such a thorn in my side. How is it that I can solo pretty much all the world boss pits and not die even once, yet, you're still giving me trouble. No slave here.. I will own you one day! Lol!
    Options
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, I have everything I need!
    yes .. i do it 3 week after the Orsinium ( wroghtar ) dlc ... so ... i have
    2 sharpened destro ( fire ) staff
    1 sharpned destro ( ice ) staff
    1 precise destro ( lightning ) staff .
    1 precise and 1 sharpened Bow .
    2 precise and 1 sharpned dagger
    1 sharpened axe
    a 2 handed sword in precise .
    and 1 precise restoration staff .
    Options
  • ThatAlaskanDude
    ThatAlaskanDude
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a smart person who wants to stay sane and didn't buy the DLC/don't do the arena.
    I've only did Maelstrom Arena 6 total times. Two on normal and the rest attempting veteran. Simply a nightmare. I know I'll attempt this again one day.

When I do I planned to simply run it on normal over and over until I get a thorough understanding of the mechanics. The exact location of were each and every enemy spawns, the specific mechanics in each arena, bringing tri stat food & potions and wearing the best possible armor, monster & jewelry set with all divines.
    Options
  • CultOfMMO
    CultOfMMO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and my master, RNGesus, said I will never be free again.
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Oh, vMA, vMA.. you're such a thorn in my side. How is it that I can solo pretty much all the world boss pits and not die even once, yet, you're still giving me trouble. No slave here.. I will own you one day! Lol!

I feel like this perfectly illustrates why everyone is shocked when they first step into vMA. I used to think my character is godlike when i can solo world bosses or entire public dungeons (grp events). The difficulty of solo content is just too low, and you really have to go out of your way to truly gauge how well you're doing in group content.

Most difficult content can be done with good teamwork, but the whole game changes when you're in a shithole with only yourself to rely on
    vHoF HM 202k Tick-Tock Tormentor (Stamblade)
    vAS HM 111k Immortal Redeemer (Magplar)
    vCR HM 129k Gryphon Heart (Magblade/plar)
    vSS HM 245k NA 2nd Godslayer (Stamcro)
    Magblade vMA 601k
    Options
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and my master, RNGesus, said I will never be free again.
    I actually enjoy vMA quite a bit, even though my RNG is as bad as everyone else.
    Options
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man chooses, a slave obeys.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
    Options
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've beaten and tried to farm it for a sharpened 2h but it's not worth it.
    Options