What is Itemization Browser and what does it do?
Edited by code65536 on July 11, 2017 3:57PM
Itemization Browser lets you browse and view all of the game's available item sets in-game. With One Tamriel's massive overhaul of itemization, it's difficult to keep track of what each item set does and where it can be acquired. This addon is designed to help you with that.
Where do I get this addon?
You can download this addon from esoui.com.
How do I use this addon?
- All of item sets obtainable in One Tamriel, including the arena weapons, are listed and browsable.
- Hover over a set with your mouse to see the in-game tooltip for a sample item of that set.
- Click on a set to link into chat a sample item of that set.
- You can sort by name, type, and source of the item.
- You can filter by the general source type—e.g., overland, PvP, dungeons, etc. (Example 1, 2)
- There is also a text search to filter by the name, type, and/or source. This can be used in conjunction with the sort and source filters help you find what you want. (Example 1, 2)
The easiest way to open Itemization Browser is to bind a shortcut key, via the game's "Keybindings" setting panel under "Controls" (1)
. There, you will find, under the "User Interface" category, a keybind option for Itemization Browser (2)
. Bind it to a key, and you can then use that key to open and dismiss Itemization Browser. (Alternatively, you can type "/itembrowser" into chat to manually open Itemization Browser.)
Once opened, you can view a set simply by hovering your mouse over it. Clicking on a set will post a link to chat. You can sort by name, type, or source by clicking on the appropriate header. You can use the drop-down box to filter by the general source type. And finally, you can also use the text search filter to narrow things down. For example, if you type "cyro heavy" into the search filter
, it will display the heavy armor sets that can be acquired from Cyrodiil.
Searching by set bonuses
To search for sets by their set bonuses, click the dropdown arrow to change the search mode to "Search by set bonuses".
- You do not need to fully spell things out. You can search for "Weapon Critical" by simply typing "weap crit". (However, spelling out more of the term can help with disambiguation; for example, "mag" will match "magicka", but it will also match "damage", whereas "magi" will only match "magicka".)
- You can search for multiple bonuses, if they are separated by either a comma (",") or a plus sign ("+"). For example, a search for "mag rec, spell dam, max mag" will match all sets that have magicka recovery, spell damage, and max magicka. As another example, a search for "weap crit + max health" will show all the sets that have both weapon critical and maximum health bonuses.
- Alternatively, you can exclude a set bonus by using the minus sign ("-"). So if you change "weap crit + max health" into "weapon crit - max health", then you will be shown a list of all the sets that grant weapon critical without any maximum health bonuses.
- The search will match even if there are intervening terms, and it also follows the ordering. For example, a search for "spell damage" will match bonuses that say "Spell and Weapon Damage" (the "and Weapon" does not disqualify the match), but it will not match "damage from enemy spells" (since "damage" in this case comes before "spell" instead of after).