Itemization Browser - In-game viewer of all item sets and their locations (Morrowind and Update 15)

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ESOUI.com page

26pzWxi.png

What is Itemization Browser and what does it do?

Itemization Browser lets you browse and view all of the game's available item sets in-game. With One Tamriel's massive overhaul of itemization, it's difficult to keep track of what each item set does and where it can be acquired. This addon is designed to help you with that.
  1. All of item sets obtainable in One Tamriel, including the arena weapons, are listed and browsable.
  2. Hover over a set with your mouse to see the in-game tooltip for a sample item of that set.
  3. Click on a set to link into chat a sample item of that set.
  4. You can sort by name, type, and source of the item.
  5. You can filter by the general source type—e.g., overland, PvP, dungeons, etc. (Example 1, 2)
  6. There is also a text search to filter by the name, type, and/or source. This can be used in conjunction with the sort and source filters help you find what you want. (Example 1, 2)

Where do I get this addon?

You can download this addon from esoui.com.

How do I use this addon?

1W91cxx.png

The easiest way to open Itemization Browser is to bind a shortcut key, via the game's "Keybindings" setting panel under "Controls" (1). There, you will find, under the "User Interface" category, a keybind option for Itemization Browser (2). Bind it to a key, and you can then use that key to open and dismiss Itemization Browser. (Alternatively, you can type "/itembrowser" into chat to manually open Itemization Browser.)

Once opened, you can view a set simply by hovering your mouse over it. Clicking on a set will post a link to chat. You can sort by name, type, or source by clicking on the appropriate header. You can use the drop-down box to filter by the general source type. And finally, you can also use the text search filter to narrow things down. For example, if you type "cyro heavy" into the search filter, it will display the heavy armor sets that can be acquired from Cyrodiil.

Searching by set bonuses

To search for sets by their set bonuses, click the dropdown arrow to change the search mode to "Search by set bonuses".
HxXhk5Q.png
  1. You do not need to fully spell things out. You can search for "Weapon Critical" by simply typing "weap crit". (However, spelling out more of the term can help with disambiguation; for example, "mag" will match "magicka", but it will also match "damage", whereas "magi" will only match "magicka".)
  2. You can search for multiple bonuses, if they are separated by either a comma (",") or a plus sign ("+"). For example, a search for "mag rec, spell dam, max mag" will match all sets that have magicka recovery, spell damage, and max magicka. As another example, a search for "weap crit + max health" will show all the sets that have both weapon critical and maximum health bonuses.
  3. Alternatively, you can exclude a set bonus by using the minus sign ("-"). So if you change "weap crit + max health" into "weapon crit - max health", then you will be shown a list of all the sets that grant weapon critical without any maximum health bonuses.
  4. The search will match even if there are intervening terms, and it also follows the ordering. For example, a search for "spell damage" will match bonuses that say "Spell and Weapon Damage" (the "and Weapon" does not disqualify the match), but it will not match "damage from enemy spells" (since "damage" in this case comes before "spell" instead of after).
Edited by code65536 on July 11, 2017 3:57PM
PC/NA ― GM of The Merchant's Reserve ― Raid Lead for Nightfighters

@code65536
DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD – Cinder Oryx   ☙
EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Dark Crake
DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
DC – Argonian Nightblade – DD – Gàrak

@code4096
DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificator (maintainer) ― Purge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status Panel
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is going to be extremely useful, thanks for this.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    ❤️
    Mac/NA (live in UK) - @AJTC5000

DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar - DPS/Healer
    DC - Adara-Draco - Redguard Stamina Sorceress - DPS

vHRC HM - vAA - vSO HM - vDSA - vMA - vMoL

Guilds: Nightfighters, The Merchant's Reserve, Elder Skills, The Nugget Nation, No Brakes
  • iRogue32
    iRogue32
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing. Great work!
    Epic Synergy
    Order of Mundus
    Crown Store Heroes (rip)
    NA First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Complete
    NA First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Speed Run
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks awesome and helpful. Thanks!
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <3
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    Nice
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice I am super impressed. Really no troll remotely
    Edited by DHale on September 14, 2016 9:17PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc.
    RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016. Out of retirement for negates and encases.
    Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew.
    Retired at Dark Brotherhood release
    13 AD 1 DC. CP 1000 plus 14 level 50 toons.
    NA, PC, Vivec.
    #SORCLIVESMATTER
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked for reference when i wanna dl it in october, nice work
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka.
    Imperial Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huge time saver, thanks for putting this together. <3
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love you for this.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @code65536!
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer; Dedicated Healer)
    Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer)
    Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer)
    Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial)
    Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer)
    Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer)
    Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton)
    Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard)
    Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer)
    Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer)
    Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer; Principal Crafter)
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I barely found any addon useful beside those I already have, but this one is definitely on my wish list now.

How do you get the in game link ? Do you generate the item ID like dataminers does ? if so, this addon will be able to give French and Deutsch description, I suppose. A great thing !
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    How do you get the in game link ? Do you generate the item ID like dataminers does ? if so, this addon will be able to give French and Deutsch description, I suppose. A great thing !

That's correct; this addon does not actually store the names of any item or location and so item names and location names will always be localized to the user's system (and it also means that such names will automatically change as ZOS renames things, as they are apt to do). The only parts that are not localized at the moment are things like the header titles, though that will change as soon as someone donates a de.lua, fr.lua, and jp.lua to go with the en.lua. :)
    Edited by code65536 on September 14, 2016 10:11PM

@code65536

@code4096

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificator (maintainer) ― Purge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status Panel
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow, this is awesome!! thank you!!!

and could you maybe add a preview option to all motifs and armors and weapons to the crafting window to it too :smiley: ??
    that would be just wonderful!!
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 580, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine
    ** Her story (click here)**

**Her image - click here**
    ""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 580, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    "May you walk on warm sands!
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

**Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    and could you maybe add a preview option to all motifs and armors and weapons to the crafting window to it too

This is not something that any addon can do; only ZOS can provide such a preview feature.

@code65536

@code4096

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

That's correct; this addon does not actually store the names of any item or location and so item names and location names will always be localized to the user's system (and it also means that such names will automatically change as ZOS renames things, as they are apt to do). The only parts that are not localized at the moment are things like the header titles, though that will change as soon as someone donates a de.lua, fr.lua, and jp.lua to go with the en.lua. :)

It's A-MA-ZING. I'm currently trying to find each set in order to repertories every sets in french in a spreadsheet (english versions exist, but no french one for the french community), and it's hard to find each set or every description in the datamined files ^^
    It will help me sooo much.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top work, very valuable tool!!
    Aussie Player | PC | NA

MAIN
    James-Wayne | Dark Elf | Templar | DPS (Magicka)

ALTS
    Wayne-Robert | Imperial | Dragonknight | TANK (Hybrid)
    Lili’an-Stormcloak | High Elf | Sorcerer | DPS (Magicka)
    Ash’abah-Zanthia | Redguard | Sorcerer | DPS (Stamina)
    Heals-All-Hearts | Argonian | Templar | HEALER (Magicka)
    Dar’Shannara-Do | Khajiit | Nightblade | DPS (Stamina)
    Zohan-Beastmaster | Bosmer | Templar | DPS (Stamina)
    One-Eyed Wayn'O | Dark Elf | Dragonknight | DPS (Magicka)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and could you maybe add a preview option to all motifs and armors and weapons to the crafting window to it too

This is not something that any addon can do; only ZOS can provide such a preview feature.

wait, why can not an addon do that? if you would add the images of the particular styles and armor/weapon pieces into the addon`s library, then it can do it the same way that it shows the info about the sets, right?
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 580, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine

""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 580, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

• iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    awesome, this will be incredible helpful to TONS of people. great work!
    <Memento Casorum >
    <PC/NA>
    Making Non-Meta Choices Is My Thing Not Yours
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wait, why can not an addon do that? if you would add the images of the particular styles and armor/weapon pieces into the addon`s library, then it can do it the same way that it shows the info about the sets, right?

Sadly, no. This addon "only" have the ingame itemID of every 160cp gold set, so the picture of the set is generated by the game itself. No preview exist on the game, so no addon can "create" it.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea. I can stop alt-tabbing to the ESO academy datatbase.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sadly, no. This addon "only" have the ingame itemID of every 160cp gold set, so the picture of the set is generated by the game itself. No preview exist on the game, so no addon can "create" it.

aha, ok then..

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• lustdog
    lustdog
    ✭✭
    very useful man.......,thankss....
  • Joysheeped
    Joysheeped
    ✭✭✭
    Another great addon, thanks code! :D
    Khajiit Magicka NB :O
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    why its no at esoui?
    ah, i see!
    Edited by Lumbermill_Emperor on September 15, 2016 5:20AM
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated to version 0.1.1 with name formatting fixes for non-English locales.

Based on some of the feedback that I've received from other sources, the following changes are tentatively planned for a future version:
    • Crafted sets will list the zone(s) in which the crafting stations are located
    • A dropdown filter option for Overland, Alliance War, Dungeon, and Trial items, in addition to the existing text filter

@code65536

@code4096

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very well done, thank you!
    Xuth.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @code65536

Like said, very nice.

There are some errors in it though...

So far I have found that Greenshade and Grahtwood have the wrong sets listed (they seem to be swapped).
    The addon shows syrabane dropping in greenshade, and I got a piece in grahtwood...
    For the wilderqueen set it is the opposite, it shows as dropped in grahtwood and it should be greenshade.

Edited by Darlon on September 15, 2016 7:37AM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    @code65536

Like said, very nice.

There are some errors in it though...

So far I have found that Greenshade and Grahtwood have the wrong sets listed (they seem to be swapped).
    The addon shows syrabane dropping in greenshade, and I got a piece in grahtwood...
    For the wilderqueen set it is the opposite, it shows as dropped in grahtwood and it should be greenshade.

Thanks for the report; I'll include that fix in the next version.

I assigned the zones based on what was listed in the Patch Notes, so it would seem that the Patch Notes had them swapped as well. Lore-wise, what you observed makes sense, since the story of the Wilderking and Wilderqueen happened in Greenshade, not in Grahtwood.

Please let me know if there are other inconsistencies.

PS: @ZOS_GinaBruno here's a list of errata for the itemization Patch Notes:
    1. Nightshade is listed as dropping in Cyrodiil, even though the set had been renamed to Night Terror and moved to Stormhaven.
    2. Para Bellum was omitted from the Maelstrom set list.
    3. Syrabane and Wilderqueen are swapped.

@code65536

@code4096